Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

I think you will be in profit sooner than you may imagine.  When things turn around (which it looks like they are) Bitcoin will surpass 14 five very quickly.  You already know what to do.  Just keep doing it!

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

You have better faith than I do, already cut loss because my analyze show that this situation will continue until end of the year. I see crypto is like gold, they have similar pattern and if they have the same moving and I keep hold my asset, stuck in long term period will be mine. I hope my step is right and I don't regret it, just keep trying and see you next time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

it is true that we do not need to be discouraged by the very low price of bitcoin like this, because I also believe that the price of bitcoin will return above the peak price in 2017 yesterday.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

That is really a bad thing for you, but don't worry! Everything will goes back to its price. Just wait and hold on because I know that the result of ETF will become successful and it is a positive views for all of us. I will store bitcoin today specially if I recieved the payments of the bounties I have joined.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

You have better faith than I do, already cut loss because my analyze show that this situation will continue until end of the year. I see crypto is like gold, they have similar pattern and if they have the same moving and I keep hold my asset, stuck in long term period will be mine. I hope my step is right and I don't regret it, just keep trying and see you next time.
For now markets are on the rise, but the value is not showing the strength that I would have loved to see. Breaking the $6800 resistance though would be a good one to look forward to which for now is not something I see the possibility of since it is behaving as a very strong resistance. Until I see a formation of a higher high and higher low before one can simply say the market is set for an upward movement, at least a temporary one since we are still in a downtrend anyway.

Moreover, we go from here though, time will tell and the best thing is to just try to see how the market is going to end up developing rather than trying to rush in so fast. Experience thought me that anyway as a trader. The thing with the market is that there is a lot of uncertainty, and it is best to keep that at the back of one's mind if trading this market at this point since it is a lot of risk.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Holding till maturity and value appreciation is the name of the game,  you can not be successful in cryptocurrency if you are not patient to go through all market situation to the extent that your patience pay off. 

dating centre

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

it is true that we do not need to be discouraged by the very low price of bitcoin like this, because I also believe that the price of bitcoin will return above the peak price in 2017 yesterday.
that can be the only strategy which can prevent us from a big lost. in fact most of the people lose their heart when the price fell down and then stay down  for a long time. they want to get rid from the market even if they will lose their money.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

I also agree that bitcoin will still grow well in price and other cryptocurrencies that have real activity and demand in some areas of life!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Its a great dedication, the users need this kind of encouragement to pass this long bear market condition, and the price fall down more than 50% and causing a lot of frustration, but I think bitcoin will able to find it's best performance, there are still potentials that wait to unrevealed, I also enter the market at the wrong time but until now I still hold my coin
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:13 AM

Yes, in the present situation of the market we have to hold until the market starts recovering because many people will lose their patience if it takes more than one year to increase their price. People should always remember one thing we need a lot of patience in order to order to make a good amount of money.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

You're right, as a long term hodler and also have btc that I bought when the value is in peak price I am not discourage even the current price is not what I expected it to be. Just keep holding because even the price is declining our btc holdings is still intact as long as we dont sell, we just have to wait for the bull market who knows we might experience it again in the last quarter like what happened last year.

Instead of thinking negative thoughts its better to be optimistic and deal with this situation without stressing ourselves. We know the market is high volatile and unpredicted hence many possibilities can happen lets keep holding and take this bear market positively.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

It is good to hold coins and the market is not god to make any transaction while this is investment opportunity for the future. I would like to encourage people towards economy and if i keep holding crypto for future then it is really good for us and for those who love to invest in very profitable business.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

The price has already gone down. The best thing to do is to keep holding. If you sell now, you would e counter huge loss. If you have more fiat, I would advice you to buy more cheaper at this rae and hold
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

You need to forget about crypto currency for a while. I think that you can come here in a year or two and see what will happen.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Dont be discouraged. The market fluctuates and is volatile enough. Keep holding your coins even as it is down. Do not sell in loss, hold it for the long term and you would see exponential growth in this same market in the long run
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

The price has already gone down. The best thing to do is to keep holding. If you sell now, you would e counter huge loss. If you have more fiat, I would advice you to buy more cheaper at this rae and hold
It is usually the way to go most of the time, to at least get the best of the market in the long run. We all make mistakes, but understanding that investing for the long term is never a mistake would make anyone to keep having the hope in the future of cryptocurrency and to also know that holding, even though could be a tough call is a better way to go most especially if you bought at the top.

Nevertheless, another way to even gain more in the long run is to buy more of the dips if you have some cash to spare. It works a whole lot because as the market is recovering, you are already being compensated from the dip you bought.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Well, that is very good, hoping you are not affected by the panic of the downward market to pull your stock, I am sure that the bearishness in the current year will be over, and believe in your confidence by holding it up will definitely happen even though little by little
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

You're great, I can't imagine if I became you now. I also have the same beliefs as you, but my weakness is panic about the risks that could occur. Anything can happen to cryptocurrency, hopefully next year is a bright day for all ( HODLER ALWAYS WIN ) Cool.
OutlawFat

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

I am aware what kind of market cryptomarket is, so I'm not that easily upset or discouraged, so I keep HODLING!
May the power of Bitcoin be with you!  Cool
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:15 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 06:17:18 PM by boy130

I think HODLing for now is by far the best option. The market and BTC value is expected to rise by the end of the year and there's no point in losing faith now. Things are banned to get better.

Edit: Glad to see some positivity in this thread, that's what I like!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: