Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
right, you must be sure and don't be discouraged. even though bitcoin is experiencing a continuous decline, you must be sure that you will benefit.
many predict the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will soar, especially if you hold back for a few more years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

that is the good thing to do if you hold it you had the chance to earn from it but once you sell it you will having a negative profit and it is a lose of your money. And I guess it will not take a long period of time for you to earn your loses as of now.
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Good attitude is the most important thing. Think about next years when investing. The best would be even not to look at the day to day price action to never act in emotions.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

hodl it, you will get so much benefit in the future. if the bitcoin block is getting thinner, then the price of bitcoin will be more expensive because there are only fewer available bitcoin supply
This is only a gospel that those who know the reason they invested into the space in the first place will end up understanding which we know they are quite few in this space as most investors are just looking for fast ways to get rich.

Understanding what you are holding and its prospect in the future is one of the things that would make anyone ignore all the noises in the market in the short term and focus on the long term and like I always say, if you concentrate too much on the present, you will find it hard to see what the future holds.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

I agree with your thinking about not selling and deciding on Hold. If we fail in the transaction, we will have the experience to succeed. The best thing is to Hold all, we can see that the price will come back again.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

I would urge everyone holding bitcoin at 14k to hold those coins tight. Check the history of how bitcoin prices react and you would have more patience and hold it. The market wants you to sell off but do not
I really feel bad for those young blood investors looking for moon in one day who entered the market at 14k USD/BTC. This is what happens when you dont do proper research before you invest. It was evident at that time that a dump would happen sooner or later and crypto prices would plummet. But what can you say to those who are hungry and greedy to make cash and not willing to understand the risks? Wink

The current market situation is quite discouraging, and this bearish market has dragged on for quite a while.
But strong currencies like BTC, ETH would eventually  bounce back, and rise in a more favorable market.
The top 10 altcoins except Bitcoin cash will eventually recover and start rising. The only thing bag holders should do it keep holding them and plan an exit strategy once the green wave starts.
What you stated at first is one of the major issues why the market is the way it is and the main reason why it is more of a speculative asset than a currency with real life usage. Virtually, every new investor is greedy and looking for ways to get rich overnight, forgetting there is a process to everything.

Because of this mindset, they obviously will not even consider getting to know the risk aspect like you said, and all they will ever care about is calling and expecting the moon like the market should just perform some magic.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

I think it's safe to assume that the majority of people who have held up to this point won't be selling at any point soon. Even if the market hadn't bottomed out it was never going to fall too much below the current levels and given most people have already seen 80% or more wiped off their portfolio values I don't think another few % points would make much difference. I'm at the stage now where cashing out is not even a consideration, it's boom or bust now, there is no in between.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

The market is bearish and it is the time to hold. Do not sell anything right now if you feel that the project has some potential.
Many people around ha snow already discourage about the continuous drop of the market price. But I think we don't need to discourage about the price because we already experience and know that the crypto market is really unstable and we can win or loss depending on our patience.

I believe that the market fall will come to its end very soon. Do not feel discouraged - the cryptocurrencies will go up in several months. Go on holding the cryptos.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

I would urge everyone holding bitcoin at 14k to hold those coins tight. Check the history of how bitcoin prices react and you would have more patience and hold it. The market wants you to sell off but do not
I really feel bad for those young blood investors looking for moon in one day who entered the market at 14k USD/BTC. This is what happens when you dont do proper research before you invest. It was evident at that time that a dump would happen sooner or later and crypto prices would plummet. But what can you say to those who are hungry and greedy to make cash and not willing to understand the risks? Wink

The current market situation is quite discouraging, and this bearish market has dragged on for quite a while.
But strong currencies like BTC, ETH would eventually  bounce back, and rise in a more favorable market.
The top 10 altcoins except Bitcoin cash will eventually recover and start rising. The only thing bag holders should do it keep holding them and plan an exit strategy once the green wave starts.
What you stated at first is one of the major issues why the market is the way it is and the main reason why it is more of a speculative asset than a currency with real life usage. Virtually, every new investor is greedy and looking for ways to get rich overnight, forgetting there is a process to everything.

Because of this mindset, they obviously will not even consider getting to know the risk aspect like you said, and all they will ever care about is calling and expecting the moon like the market should just perform some magic.
Failures are part of success, life is unpredictable, but let's be aware that volatility is part of market growth and in generating profit. In times of fluctuation, don't be discouraged, it's a normal trend and market can certainly recover. Don't lose hope, stay positive, be patient, continue to explore new ideas and in enriching knowledge and experience.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

Your position. If really a true is better doing a position sale, you could doing a fix income and waiting at the moment when Bitcoin pushing from  the bottom. However, to each his own.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

That is the only alternative you can do now. You need to keep holding your coins and maybe , if you have extra fiat cash, you can buy more bitcoin lower so as to average your price
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Bitcoin make sudden changes all the time and I don't think that a longterm bearish outlook is honestly realistic. I think that Bitcoin, because of its usability and because of institutional interest and because people are no longer seeming to care as much about hacking because like we said, it isn't the fault of the coin that some coins are lost in hacking incidents. So I do think that we will see a bull reversal pretty darn soon and with that being said, that's my opinion and I'm still holding onto all of my coins and I really am hopeful for their future.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Burning dedication,  that is a good thinking for what happening right now. You are still not lossing any money just because you have still on hold. So nothing to worry for our investment unless we pick to.sell below price. Ber months is came now so just a bit far of wait, all patient will be paid soon

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Wow! Despite of many negative comments going around in social media about bitcoin you are still holding and it is really a great move to do. Fight for what you believe and ignore all negativities going around, good luck to you brother you are a great man.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

The market is bearish and it is the time to hold. Do not sell anything right now if you feel that the project has some potential.
Many people around ha snow already discourage about the continuous drop of the market price. But I think we don't need to discourage about the price because we already experience and know that the crypto market is really unstable and we can win or loss depending on our patience.
Being discouraged at this point in time shows little knowledge about the space. Those who know the value the space brings in the long term, worry less about what the short term is offering.
So far so good, we can see for sure that the market is pretty much in a good buy zone and most especially for altcoins and rather than being discouraged, this should be an encouragement to be buying more at those lower prices. Market cannot stay down forever, and will not stay up forever either as there would be change of trends.
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I don't think this is the best advise in bear market, the idea is to always spot when the bear is about appearing and take an exit and return back with the Bulls, with this method you can keep your BP in check
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

I don't think this is the best advise in bear market, the idea is to always spot when the bear is about appearing and take an exit and return back with the Bulls, with this method you can keep your BP in check

since you will just enter if the bull market will return then it is better if you will hold until waiting because when you wait with nothing on your wallet then it is not worth it it is better to buy while the market is on the floor and keep it until the price reach the ceiling.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

You should now start again with scalping techniques, short trading or whatever you call it, what is feared is, when your expectations don't match, I'm sure it will mess things up. You can consider scalping as a backup to recover assets if bitcoin is heading out of expectation

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

That is the only alternative you can do now. You need to keep holding your coins and maybe , if you have extra fiat cash, you can buy more bitcoin lower so as to average your price
The price of cryptocurrencies is not the same or high compared before but it is still working. Right now, the market is recovering, be motivated and keep your coins in your wallet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

The prices right now are down,so one has to be patient,hodl and avoid panic sales till we make a profit that's worth it
Holding isn't the last option for us, you find good in trading if you want too but unfortunately, it could be on high risk than of just a simple holding idea. 
A lot of people tried to be in trading but only few get survive and some if them left crypto due to losses and can't handle the risk anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: