Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

Patience is one of the reasons why people succeed in their plans. Just imagine those people who bought bitcoin a couple of years ago and went on holding amidst constant rise and fall of bitcoin but later rejoice when bitcoin hits 20,000$.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

I bought ETH by price $800 and now i still holding that,  because i believe future of crypto. I remember a few years ago i made mistake by sell crypto in downtrend price but afew month later the price bull run and going up to 30 times just in 4 month. Never sell crypto now because you will loss much, and you will missing big profit later.

cultura

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

We have been here before and will be here again. Keep holding as a long-term strategy it works.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

I also hope that the market will recover and try to hold on to wait until December 2018, perhaps the market will soon increase at this time. That's why we find it difficult now
do not give up, do not be discouraged, the weakening of price changes is not something to be feared, if it happens it is a natural thing in the price changes that exist in the market, and of course recover and increase prices will also come after that, so do not be discouraged, keep it hold!
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
you really have a strong mentality, when people are panicking with the market right now, you stay calm and hold btc, I think everyone must do as you do because we are currently mentally and patiently being tested.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

I certainly agree with you. It would be too early for us to give up since we are actually having a good profit through holding. The prices are low and to trade of sell during this time would be a risk and might just result to uncertain losses. Let's just hope for the best.

policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

We are all hoping that next year will be better than this one. We have been all through some to bad times and we hope next year will start nice and recover, so we can see the highest prices in 2020. I hope in 2019. will be definitely better than this one and we will keep holding because good things are coming....

XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

You are doing right.. Don't lost hope and just hold it until u will get profit sooner or later next year it might skyrocket again but no one can really predict when is the right time, hopefully by this December..
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

What is the best thing to with the market so down? I've been here in the market for long time already. I've seen how the prices went up and down so many times already, even worse compared today. So, there's no need to panic selling at this point.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

I wish I can buy more this time but I don't have the capital. This is the perfect season for stacking investment, selling at this moment is an exit and will only make you rekt. Whales simply want your cheap coins and laugh at you when the price skyrocket again, lets accept the fact that this market are manipulated by the few and the only best way that we can do right now is not to sell.
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

That's what i'm thinking always everytime i see my coins/tokens on coinmarketcap that it is in red zone, i keep telling myself that they would comeback someday, So i keep holding till i get my big profit that satisfies me to trade it. Patience is a virtue.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I bought ETH by price $800 and now i still holding that,  because i believe future of crypto. I remember a few years ago i made mistake by sell crypto in downtrend price but afew month later the price bull run and going up to 30 times just in 4 month. Never sell crypto now because you will loss much, and you will missing big profit later.

I also believe in the future of the crypto currency world, but the current stage of its evolve is negative, so you needed to sell all your ETH earlier. Look at the crypto exchange markets. Now the price of Ethereum is less than $200 and has already decreased down to 0.03 BTC. You needed to exchange ETH to BTC, because the Bitcoin price is more stable than the prices of alternative currencies. But the markets can recover back at any time, so be ready to buy a promising coins. Don't be encouraged without solid reasons.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Undoubtedly, the price of bitcoin in the future will grow. Just need to wait this critical time, and everything will go well.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Well, I also believe in the same buddy. It is not a good option to give up,  nott at all and especially now. Per majority of the analysis that have been made recently, the rate of decline has reduced drastically and probably it seems we're at the very bottom bottom now. I don't believe it will be going very down again hopefully.

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Why should we be upset my friend! I think we have nothing to be upset about. Every day and month the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change both for the better and for the worse. I believe that we should just do our favorite thing and wait!

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:45 PM

Why should we be upset my friend! I think we have nothing to be upset about. Every day and month the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change both for the better and for the worse. I believe that we should just do our favorite thing and wait!
Right.We should stay positive and keep holding our coins even if the market price continue to drop.Bitcoin is very volatile so we can expect that after this dropdown of price,the price will surely rise up again.
lovinglife

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

This reminded me of a gif I saw on telegram lol
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

Don't be discouraged! Keep holding. Now we all are on the same boat, we would make more money if we hold and be optimistic. now is the worst time to do anything besides hold, have faith and wait.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

I admire your courage ti hold even price drips morethan a half from where you bought it. I felt lucky since I bought bitcoin when it was 8k$ and same as you I'm confident to hold and wait for bitcoin to bounce back even if it takes years.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Its so painful to see how everything is swept from right under you. In moment of doubts like these I always comfort myself with the thought that I've already experienced the worst  loss already and it could only get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: