Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3516 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

That is right. You should keep holding and not rush yourself to sell off the investment as soon as you see the price dropping. The price will eventually recover, since the price drop gives opportunity to new investors to enter the market. They in turn causes the price to go back up. Just keep in mind that when the price starts to drop you are not "losing" any of your bitcoin. You still have the same amount. In fact you have chances to buy more bitcoin at lower price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come.  

Yes of course. Bitcoin will soon goes up. We don't need to worry to much about. You know what if we have a chance to invest now. I think it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin. The only thing we need to do is to continue holding it until it price will go to the moon again. Because if we worry to much it will never help us to perform our greatest strategy. We need to think positively. Because this status in the market is not forever.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

it is difficult to still hold bitcoin especially if he buys at $14,500 in January and he still holds until now and not all people can do what he did. I am sure that he has a big patience to wait for the price to increase more than $14,500 so he can sell his bitcoin and take the profit. I wish that he can wait for the price and still be patient, keep calm for a long time until the price can increase higher.

Thats true, same with holders of ETH where eth right now is in dip losing more than 80% from its highest price in January. We have notrhing to do  but HOLD and wait. But until when? Maybe a year or more  Grin
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

I really support you and your position. There are a lot of people like you, but the most important thing is to believe in crypto market, it will doubtlessly grow again and that will be the time when our beliefs will be payed out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

people predicts that the price wont be better this year and they say that the good price will come next next year but I dont believe in what they are saying the best thing to do to cope with the price in todays market is to earn more and hold as long as you can.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

There are lots of examples of people seeing bitcoins dropping, which leads them to get bored and sell out, until the bitcoin jumps to $ 20,000 as last year. At the same time there are those who are not discouraged and they are determined to keep them happy then because of that. I want to tell you that investing is a long process, not a day or two.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

The reason you are  calm and not perturb is because you have long term approach to trading and investing. That is why it is important not to be in a hurry for profit alone,  but we must see down the line and invest in cryptocurrency market that we  believe in!

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

So far the ethereum is now over and now It is also fearful that many people dont hold coins now so this may happen in ethereum too. The big price drops.
seinzein

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
You arent the only one and even those people who bought on 19k usd supposed to be holding or majority of them do already panic sell. Even myself do able to buy on 10k price but still im not really much affected on when the price would break even since i dont still need too much btc to spend on or actively be converted to fiat. Im still holding those coins in my hardware wallet though and for those people who do the same then just keep still and be patience coz sometimes temptations to sell on panic is there.
Well, thank you to hear that both of you that I'm not alone on keep holding. Me too, I also invested in bitcoin on the month of January at this current year but I didn't expect that it will be dropped too much until now bitcoin has not recovered yet at the price when I was bought bitcoin. So, I don't have a choice to keep holding on it in my wallet, and I don't want to cut my losses because as of now I don't need money maybe I can be used it if I have an urgent needs.
when I read this, it's like giving me ne spirit to hold Cheesy
since the price of bitcoin getting lower every month, i am in doubt to hold it,
but i forced my mind to be positive thinking, that there will be time the price is going to the moon again.
even sometimes i would like to sell it, as you said i think twice to sell because if don't really need money in urgent, i will still hold it.
cheers Smiley

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

I will do the same because i do not want to loose a huge some amount of money and i believe as well that holding is really worth it in the long run.

Now the game has changed a lot these days. Holding is not profitable business these days. All you have to do is work smart on it, dont just hold and expect the crypto currency to rise in the value and you will get profits back. What you need to do is, hold and buy and sell as and when the opportunity comes our way. For example, if during the holding it occurs to you that prices have dropped a lot, then buy new stock of coins or tokens. Whenever the prices will rise sufficiently higher than your entry point then just make sure to sell your coins and grab the profits. This is how you work on the new methods, just holding will not move the market as well as your portfolio at all.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

it is difficult to still hold bitcoin especially if he buys at $14,500 in January and he still holds until now and not all people can do what he did. I am sure that he has a big patience to wait for the price to increase more than $14,500 so he can sell his bitcoin and take the profit. I wish that he can wait for the price and still be patient, keep calm for a long time until the price can increase higher.

Thats true, same with holders of ETH where eth right now is in dip losing more than 80% from its highest price in January. We have notrhing to do  but HOLD and wait. But until when? Maybe a year or more  Grin

it's really difficult for the holders of ethereum because they can get stress to see the ethereum is down too deep and there are only increasing at a small price. we don't know until when they can release their ethereum for making a profit but if it needs a year, then they need to have a strong hand to still hold the ethereum.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

thats the spirit of true holder, you will get x2 x3 if you keep hodling, but dont lose your hope and your wallet key Grin
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

Feeling discourage can bring no good to you especially to your mental and emotional state. It's true that it's really awful to see our crypto portfolio when the market is so down. But if you are really a crypto believer and has your crypto locked in for a certain time, then there's no need for you to feel discouragement.

Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Of course when the market is dropping then holding is a better and more profitable thing, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that the holding will now make us get a big profit someday.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

Feeling discourage can bring no good to you especially to your mental and emotional state. It's true that it's really awful to see our crypto portfolio when the market is so down. But if you are really a crypto believer and has your crypto locked in for a certain time, then there's no need for you to feel discouragement.
Just keep going, remember that you do not lose it yet since you still hold it and not sold it. Keep holding into it especially if you see its potential in the future growth like BTC and eth. It will increase again. Perhaps will take longer but will still get there.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

well. I also hope this market increase soon. And we can recover our losses.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

well. I also hope this market increase soon. And we can recover our losses.

It will probably recover, however it may or may not as soon as expected

better to prepare for it

It it goes another leg dive downwards

prepare for another bags, if it rallies, time to celebrate

that's how crypto life nowadays
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Do not be discouraged we should continue and we should try to hold onto and follow the cryptocurrency market because the nature of the market is unstable thanks to that new evidence really attracts us.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

I have converted all the altcoins into USDT for preservation. I think I may have given up the idea of continuing to stick to it. I am now more focused on the bounty mission!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Until now I still hold it and if I sell what I hold now I will lose and I still believe that bitcoin will get the highest price as at the end of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: