Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
I'm 1000% sure that bitcoin will cost 100k $ and even much more, but we can see these levels only in a few years, this is the biggest problem if we have enough patience.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Yes, with the patience capital, chances are that someone's opportunity to create maximum income can be realized so that in this very bad period traders must be able to avoid panic to anticipate losses.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

what you do is very good, and I also strongly believe that bitcoin will recover again even though the current price of bitcoin is experiencing a price decline.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

I think that you do not need to despair, keep holding. The price on the market will change for the better. Patiently wait for the price to rise in the market.
In the field on business, loss and profit is a very usual thing to happen so it is not a very big issue if you loose some money. Loss rather teaches you new ways to get the things done. You can also earn money in crypto if you meet the two assumptions of being rational and being aware of everything that happens in the market. Besides, the crypto market is still full of potential and a fall in the value should not be regarded as a failure of the market.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

Yes, with the patience capital, chances are that someone's opportunity to create maximum income can be realized so that in this very bad period traders must be able to avoid panic to anticipate losses.
Yes, with patience you will be able to keep your asset safe even the value is decreasing you will be able to wait and sell it with profits, inside this market
fear should be avoided and having a big nerve to take the risk is very important rather than selling it out and lose your money, remember it's your hard earned money that's in stake.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

we must keep thinking positively and believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover and rise again because we know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and will continue to change, so there is still hope to be able to make a profit
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Not agree. Especially at the moment and even within next 3 months there is no chance for go up. Only can be down more and it is normal. When you buy your coins? And now what is the coin price going on? Can you imagine what was the base and first price or highest price of bitcoin? What is bitcoin price now? What was last week or at least yesterday? You totally fool if you ask for hold. There is no new investment or news which can stop this down. Can you tell me how can you make profit from a continuously down market?   
wairawein

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I admire you, this an investor should have, I also believe it will increase in a few months, crypto is the future and believe it.

Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

Bitcoin price has gone down so badly but you should not be discouraged. Always believe in this technology and hold and you would smile best in this investment. Keep holding
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

Holding not always the best option here with the volatility of bitcoin is known for..you can always increase your stakes from swing or day trade.. Whenever something pump so fast expect a pull back.. its good when you already have a profit of 40 to 50% cryptocurrenxies are known to correct over night dont fret or missed the opportunity out of it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
I'm 1000% sure that bitcoin will cost 100k $ and even much more, but we can see these levels only in a few years, this is the biggest problem if we have enough patience.

The future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now is the right time to buy because I believe that the market will soon recover, to reach $ 100k it certainly takes a long time and if you look at current market conditions it may take at least 3 years.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Hold is best policy at the moment according to market nature, don’t be panic & don’t sell your coin at 1000% down rate. You have to be courage for hold your coins for months or may be for years…but don’t sell in loss.
Definitely market will recover in some period like in months or in years & you will get profit from your coins which are almost 1000% down right now.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

To all holders, its the best action for current situation. Dont be discouraged, keep on holding the cryptocurrencies in your portfolio.
bamine

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Hodl untill die ! 😎😍 I love my bitcoins.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Of course when the market is dropping then holding is a better and more profitable thing, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that the holding will now make us get a big profit someday.
I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. All the investors should keep their coins in their wallet for some more time especially till the end of this year. the year 2018 is very bad for bitcoin and Altcoin so far and there is no chance for growth in the remaining months. So it is better to wait till next year. Hope the next year will be good from 2018.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Hold is best policy at the moment according to market nature, don’t be panic & don’t sell your coin at 1000% down rate. You have to be courage for hold your coins for months or may be for years…but don’t sell in loss.
Definitely market will recover in some period like in months or in years & you will get profit from your coins which are almost 1000% down right now.

Are you still patient if your coin asset estimates decline by 80% since January?

I have experienced tremendous panic but did not sell everything in a short time, I chose to keep moving just to trade coins that have good trends even though it's temporary, of course I do a lot of cutloss and try to analyze other altcoins

but for bitcoin, I strongly believe that this coin will soar next year and I decide to keep holding it.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Are you really not discouraged in bitcoin prices,or you just don’t have any choices but to hold since this is a huge losses if you come to sell in this moment.

But if not then i must say we have the same attitude in our investments,long term holding is the best way to make a profit here in crypto community only if you can afford not to sell for long so faith and trust is what we need for our investments 
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

you have nothing to do, how to save it, while bitkoyn does not break new heights. I have the same situation, I bought it for 16,000 and wait.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

you have nothing to do, how to save it, while bitkoyn does not break new heights. I have the same situation, I bought it for 16,000 and wait.
I just believe that some people were in the same situation that we are now in some years ago and that is why we see them making money last year.  I just sold the mozo that I buy some days ago after I want to sell it at lose yesterday because of the way it going down and I have to hold but today I sold it at a profits after the price went up.  I have make up my mind never to sell at lose again.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:12:44 AM by bitcoin31

Just keep holding your bitcoin and you will earn profit after few months if bitcoin back to 20k dollars.
Don't try to be panic because if you sell your bitcoin now you will get only half of your investment. The best you do and because you don't have a choice and you need to hold it only and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: