Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
i think yes, dont be discouraged because right now it's good to invest in different markets because there are many tokens that are below the cost, and are gradually rising today, so while still below the cost is better invest now. if there is a token kept it is better to hold it.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
i think yes, dont be discouraged because right now it's good to invest in different markets because there are many tokens that are below the cost, and are gradually rising today, so while still below the cost is better invest now. if there is a token kept it is better to hold it.

Anything can happen in the market which we cannot able to expect how much the prices will go down and how much the price will increase. Yes, Bitcoin price is slowly increasing which we cannot able to predict how much the price of Bitcoin will increase. So investing in low valued coins will have a higher chance to make more money.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

until now I still hold on because I believe things like this will pass and change happiness, it takes a strong mentality to do it because the decrease in assets that I have is very low. Always thinking positively is the best way to be calm facing the current conditions Embarrassed
This fall in the market and in the graphs of Bitcoin is nothing but just the market disequilibrium. A business cycle is composed pf many phases and the current phase is the phase of recession which is the reason Bitcoin has a down market.

Since the market is not static and hence the technology will also spread with the passage of time, this will rise the market of Bitcoin and those who are holding right now will notice incredible rise in the worth of their portfolios so keep on holding.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

it is difficult to still hold bitcoin especially if he buys at $14,500 in January and he still holds until now and not all people can do what he did. I am sure that he has a big patience to wait for the price to increase more than $14,500 so he can sell his bitcoin and take the profit. I wish that he can wait for the price and still be patient, keep calm for a long time until the price can increase higher.
This has been the only secret of success for so many investors because they invest in coins and hold it for long term which is helpful to maximize the worth of your portfolio by adding value because a value added in the long term is more and always increasing in increasing order. A five year plan in Bitcoin can prove extremely efficient only if one do not sell the coins due to the fall in the market. Moreover, if you are a long term investor, you would never worry about the fluctuating values.
Before investment in cryptocurrency I knew the nature of cryptocurrency and that’s why I have invested for long time because it is a fact that cryptocurrency will not give you profit in short time if the situation is normal and there is no big bump like the previous year. That bump was unnatural and that’s why collapsed after a while. Many people lost their money.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

To hold or sell Bitcoin depends on your risk tolerance. If you really want to be liquid and have no other alternative, I would advise you to sell. What's the point of having money you can not spend? If you have other sources of income and you do not directly depend on your Bitcoin profits, then hold. Whatever you decide, in the end, it is your choice.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

That's a good idea, but holding it tight for such a long time isn't a good move. Think out of the box, open your eyes, take a risk. I personally think if you keep that way you will disappointed someday.
I still believe even you hold your bitcoin for longterm is a good Idea because I think the longterm that possible bitcoin still survive is few years like 2 to 3 years and after that if the price increase very high you can sell it and still make more profit. Depends to people if they still believe to bitcoin or not but better to still believe.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

You have done the right thing so you will still benefit if you are patient in the next few years and if you can buy it at a lower price and wait for the price to hit $ 20k more

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

That's really the right thing to do. Don't panic. The market will change. It will not be forever dumped. So, sitback and relax. There's a lot in store for the cryptoworld!
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

if you only hope the value of bitcoin will rise in the coming year I think this is not the right decision, you better sell some of your assets to buy some altcoins and trade in the short term to keep getting daily profit
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I think many investors are not ready to sell cryptocurrency no matter how much it costs, because it is meaningless.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I think it's a lot of investment but I think you're wrong to hold on to now. You should have sold bitcoin at a lower level to avoid a lot of losses. It is sad to say that the crypto market needs a lot of time to recover. So the money you invest will not be profitable for many years.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

Thats the spirit mate,since on this crypto investing all we need to have is trust and patience bcause this two attitude will make us successful here in cryptocurrency

Some of my bitcoin have been bought in december when the price is peak but even when it goes down upto $5000 level.i don’t givr a damn and just keep the holding
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Thats the spirit mate,since on this crypto investing all we need to have is trust and patience bcause this two attitude will make us successful here in cryptocurrency

Some of my bitcoin have been bought in december when the price is peak but even when it goes down upto $5000 level.i don’t givr a damn and just keep the holding
well, so many wise words that I've heard lately to be patient, and wait for prices to be higher. for now, I still retain some of the assets that I have. Well, just feel that the price will start rising soon. never be discouraged.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

I think many investors are not ready to sell cryptocurrency no matter how much it costs, because it is meaningless.

I'm also keeping some amount of bitcoin till its go up again and hit my preferred price. The price of the bitcoin is certain to go up again but nobody know exactly when will that bullrun happen again so I'd rather hold than selling it for lower price. Panic selling will only lead to further loss of investment, so many investors are just keeping their faith for bitcoin to recover again someday.
Limsam

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I think you already inspired other holders a lots.  Wish you all the best.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

I'm also keeping some amount of bitcoin till its go up again and hit my preferred price. The price of the bitcoin is certain to go up again but nobody know exactly when will that bullrun happen again so I'd rather hold than selling it for lower price. Panic selling will only lead to further loss of investment, so many investors are just keeping their faith for bitcoin to recover again someday.
Exactly, the bitcoin is the investment that will serve the long-term goals so, it is always preferred to hold it as long as possible since this coin is capable of providing an enormous amount of profit. The selling of this coin must be discarded now as that will cause you to regret only in the future since it is certain to climb up again...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

You are a patient person but I think you have been wrong to hold Bitcoin until now. $ 14k5 is a higher level than the real value of Bitcoin. I think next time you should put a loss order and it will make your portfolio become more secure than ever.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

The only a strong holder can make such a good thing! Though a few days ago, the crypto market went to the panic zone. No one can tolerate ETH at 165 USD! But as we can see the crypto market is growing gradually, today crypto volume has increased a good number! Who sold in that panic zone, they are regretting now! But Who followed you to keep holding they are smiling! This is the fruit of stong holding!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Well, in that case I have a reason to admired your dedication belief in the coins you are holding it up to now. For what you are doing right now, I could say that you're not yet losing you capital instead it is still safe. It is because your not selling it now, and because of your strong determination and great spirit you have I believed that we both harvest the good profit when the right season of earnings will comes to us mate.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

The market is now rebounding, and now it is rising slightly, we just keep patience hold, there will be times when the market will rise sharply so do not be too worried, we will become millionaires early

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: