Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Probably it is the best thing you can do , selling them in a big loss doesn't seem very wise decision , may that was better if you put stop loss but now it is too late , I suggest you forget it and make money from other ways , who knows maybe you get rewards of your patience in future!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Yes I agree on this thought, Last year in these days market was in very good position and the same thing will repeat in next coming days and I think you can earn money in next few days and you have the best option is to keep holding just a few days to get more and more profits,
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 
the price of Bitcoin will increase, it will happen, but we don't know when, the point is to be patient because said someone who proved successful "being patient is one of the keys to success". don't be discouraged, still believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

So you are in red by more than 50% right now? Don't get disheartened. There is a very good chance that the price will pickup within the next one to two years. The block reward halving can be the next trigger.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

I agree with your idea depending on the actual situation that we have the strategy should hold or not hold.You find it appropriate to sell to cut losses that are not suitable with what you have bought can hold. We should be sober with advice from the community.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

Do not worry, do not panic and achieve the desired results. Holders can laugh at the moment when the market is gradually increasing at a high rate of speed. It's nice to wake up and look at the market when the whole market turns green with a substantial percentage of growth.

bastian466

Activity: 1316

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Very loyal attitude, waiting for a very long time. indeed, the market began to appear to be moving upwards but very slowly. definite decisions vary greatly depending on their respective beliefs

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Thats the spirit. Youre continues  believieng in bitcoin   will help you to earn a good result. Dont be discouraged by those humores that you heard around instead just keep in holding your coin and never doubt it. Sooner or later the market will recover.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

So you are in red by more than 50% right now? Don't get disheartened. There is a very good chance that the price will pickup within the next one to two years. The block reward halving can be the next trigger.
This opportunity must be grabbed, and I guess all of us who loves crypto will enjoy the future profit that we ever wanted. That dreams of being rich will soon be achieved. Always trust yourself and keep calm no matter what happens, be courageous and always stay stronger while holding your coins.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I see a lot of negative discussions that it will be destroyed or irreversible, you are terrified of small difficulties. I'm glad there are people like me when they still believe in Crypto and always hold it without fear of adjustments.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

You're right. No need to let fear take hold of our mind. Indeed, in reality, first of all, only Bitcoin has the most real chance to grow in value. In the course of its development, Bitcoin may begin to grow in any, the most unexpected direction, depending on the emergence of new uses. Bitcoin owners can be confident that over time its scope will only increase.
In other words, Bitcoin has already outstripped everyone in a circle, and with a big advantage, considering its ecosystem and resources. There are two factors that help Bitcoin achieve success: stability and entrepreneurship. Today, in both of these indicators, Bitcoin is far ahead of any altcoin, and it will be very difficult to catch up with it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

I see a lot of negative discussions that it will be destroyed or irreversible, you are terrified of small difficulties. I'm glad there are people like me when they still believe in Crypto and always hold it without fear of adjustments.

These people really helped the system of bitcoin and because of their fearless dedications to crypto, the rewards soon will come. When they survive at bad market, I think they will make it during price increasing will happen. They will be earning profit of their holdings and it served as their reward for long time patience, and thus negative thought will be suppressed and overcome as crypto market starts to recover.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

Selling cheap is not the solution. We have to be patient. Some bounty hunters and investors are very impatient, they have been selling their coins at a cheap price which is having negative affect on the market.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

I respect your decision, but to hold on we must also need analysis and strategy regarding the benefits we will get when we hold, moreover we also do not know for sure whether prices will rise at the end of the year or in the future. Indeed, from the moment you buy with the present conditions it is better to keep holding back because if you sell it will only lose money and it is difficult to recover losses.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

Being a crypto investor I also see a lot of depressed psychology emerging in my head. But more than I still believe in bitcoin will make its Forex dream. The potential for a better society is what I believe in this market!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

We should not panic about the current situation of the market because we have to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering. If you panic about the market then you will be losing money in the market.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

right, don't be discouraged, don't give in to losses. You have to be sure that bitcoin will increase again even though we don't know when it will happen, keep monitoring price developments, doing other jobs besides investing / trading, so you are not too stressful thinking about the price of bitcoin going down.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

in order to be able to get profits in crypto currencies then you must be able to keep thinking positively, don't despair with the current market conditions because it will definitely change again to become better because crypto prices will continue to change, be patient

Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Understand the simple thing, that not every person can withstand such a long time, because some people need money before and they can not tolerate. And if you have to wait for 2 years, what will you do.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

yes right, don't be discouraged the crypto price will definitely recover soon and will have a higher price so you will be able to get a profit, so keep holding, keep calm and don't panic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: