Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

You have a strong belief into bitcoin, because of the determination you have on this, were its one of the good behavior of a bitcoin fanatic no wonder in the near future you will achieve it for sure. And those who are deep mature in it too are actually bullish most of them including myself too as well, because this is the only things for me to earn big and can minimize the risk it has.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

do not sell assets that you have when prices fall like this because it will only make you lose and go bankrupt and you really have to be like that, don't despair you must be able to save the assets you have

I managed to sell my Bitcoins when the cryptocurrency was very expensive. However, I spent the money that I got to buy more BTC. Now, I am holding this crypto as I know that it will gain.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

but there are a lot of traders who are panicking and lots of new people are panicking when they see prices fall and they are so frightened that they sell their assets and make the price conditions at the exchange place fall so deep. so actually these traders must be able to hold their assets until the price rises again.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

but there are so many new traders who don't know the right time to buy and sell, so when the price falls, they are trapped in expensive prices and make them panic which ultimately makes them lose because they cannot control their patience.

I hope, most of these guys have already found our Forum. If they stay here and read attentively different threads, they will calm down and understand that all they need to do now is to hold.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

Even so, but I'm sure you will still have more assets to trade, profit from trading can be used to recover funds that have been spent when you buy bitcoin at that price. because hoping that at only 1 ~ 3 big coins it will still be difficult to make a good profit

Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

the pricing outline is for large investors and small traders like me only contributing to temporary sensations. The point is that the panic that I have will not make conditions fluctuate strongly, unless I enter 10 btc more into a sales order in a short time in a particular market.

I am responding to the current condition by staying hold, because the cutloss will also be very loss and I will regret if the price finally rises again.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

Do not lose your hope and do not also discouraged because of the bad situation of market. Many people buy bitcoin in December which the price was at $20000 and I think most of the people who buy at that price are now totally sad because they already lose huge amount of money. The price of bitcoin will really going up so just be patience and do not lose your hope and just believe in bitcoin. Lastly, Do you think many people already cut their losses because of this situation?
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Well bullish is the only hope for me to recover all the losses that have gone away recently. The volume market so far are still in the situation were most traders are in the scenario of financial difficulty of investing in altcoins. Its really hard to apply bearish too due to the volatility was too unpredictable, that's why accuracy its hard to determine too. so keep holding was the methods we can do for now.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

but there are a lot of traders who are panicking and lots of new people are panicking when they see prices fall and they are so frightened that they sell their assets and make the price conditions at the exchange place fall so deep. so actually these traders must be able to hold their assets until the price rises again.
Absolutely right you are. Panic sell highly affect on the price of bitcoin. There are many fake news about bitcoin and for this people are selling bitcoin. But they have hold their coin until the price goes rise again. For supporting bitcoin, we should hold our coin with strong mind.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Good for you that you are not discouraged... I agree with you that we should continue holding but I don't think that it can increase global chances of market growth in nearest time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

We can't control them, only we can do to give them hope and realize of their doings. Anyways, we really don't the reason behind but for sure, it is just because they wanting not to loss to much or even got nothing. Their decision might affecting us and the entire market, we still be strong and not be like them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

bitcoin is a technology that will exist regardless of whether you believe in it or not. so I recommend you just keep your coins

A technology can survive as long as it keeps on getting the costumers who use it. If there are no costumers, it means that the inflow of money is no longer there so there is nothing much left for a technology to stay in the market and it is pushed out of the race. So it is very important for a product to interest the people and only then long life could be assured.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

bitcoin is a technology that will exist regardless of whether you believe in it or not. so I recommend you just keep your coins

A technology can survive as long as it keeps on getting the costumers who use it. If there are no costumers, it means that the inflow of money is no longer there so there is nothing much left for a technology to stay in the market and it is pushed out of the race. So it is very important for a product to interest the people and only then long life could be assured.
Absolutely! It's not all about winning after all, life is always and will always be unpredictable. Market keeps on moving highs and lows. Learn to play with its movement and find the strategy that works for you, don't depend much on others as there strategies may or may not work for you. Take discouragement as a tool to stay stronger and braver. Don't let it knock you down, it's not the end of your life. Keep patience and hope, think positively, and take a look at the brighter side.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come.  
Do not lose your hope and do not also discouraged because of the bad situation of market. Many people buy bitcoin in December which the price was at $20000 and I think most of the people who buy at that price are now totally sad because they already lose huge amount of money. The price of bitcoin will really going up so just be patience and do not lose your hope and just believe in bitcoin. Lastly, Do you think many people already cut their losses because of this situation?
- Sure that not many people cut the loss in this situation when the opportunity for recovery still exists, everyone still has not lost all hope, they can still persevere and wait for the miracle will appear in December. However, I can assure you that trust and perseverance always have a certain limit, if bitcoin still does not prove its power and does not come back this December, it will break the confines of belief and perseverance, many people will lose faith then gradually sell the bitcoin in panic, keep holding at that time is really a dangerous thing, everyone should have a plan to deal with it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

Yeah! That is true. If we are discourage to hold bitcoin, expect that we will sell it at our loss. Everything needs time. Probably, if we waits there is a chance to see a brighter sun. We must have confidence when it comes in investment. That is why learning before earning is advisable specially those who want to start.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Yes, you are right pal we should not be discouraged but need to hold a coin until the market change. If we can hold our tokens for a certain time then we will have profits no doubt. Don't take panic just keep holding surely the price will rise high. Some investor loses money due to panic sale so no need to hurry just keeps holding.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Its very difficult when your bag isn't moving at all. Yes! We shouldn't be discourage about holding but atimes, its very very difficult not to be discourage. You bought coins at some certain price and everyday you keep seeing the value decrease, it certainly can make one discourage but we shouldn't be.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

do not need to be discouraged because this is common in every year, keep the spirit and continue to hold our coins and do not sell when you are not sure you can get a profit when the market is not stable, so we do not regret when the coin rises. believe and be assured that the market and price will be stable, just wait when it will happen.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Many crypto holders lack patience and trust much. This is reasonable of course. But just think, you knew what you would deal with. Crypto is very risky and speculative, and there's hardly anyone who rejects it. But in the same time crypto is a matter of our trust and credit.. The more we believe in it and trust it, the stronger it is.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

I think in this actual crypto market we haven't any other choice but holding our cryptocurrencies, until the prices increase highly again. Selling with this low rates is the worst choice, in my opinion. Also, it is predicted that the market will go green after a few weeks or months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: