Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be discouraged! Keep holding.  (Read 3523 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Many crypto holders lack patience and trust much. This is reasonable of course. But just think, you knew what you would deal with. Crypto is very risky and speculative, and there's hardly anyone who rejects it. But in the same time crypto is a matter of our trust and credit.. The more we believe in it and trust it, the stronger it is.

Nothing can discourage me. I trust the cryptocurrencies that I have in my portfolio, and I am going to hold them for a long time. I know that we all should be patient, and I am ready for it.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

There's no way to get discourage on cryptocurrency because digital currency has a behavior of being volatility, unpredictability and no one can control with its behavior. What's the best idea for this long bearish trend is to have a great patience and hodl until the right time will come to make an investment. So don't be get discourage at all times in cryptocurrency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

bitcoin is a technology that will exist regardless of whether you believe in it or not. so I recommend you just keep your coins

I am still holding some BTC and some potential altcoins, I know the cryptocurrency market will still survive like last year. But for now let's have a little faith, Still, BCH will be hardfork tomorrow, Maybe BTC will increase again after that one.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Yes, instead of panic about the current situation it is very good to hold them as long as possible until prices start increasing again. If you panic the current situation of the market defensively you are going to lose money because we bought the coins at a very high price.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

Glad to hear that you aren't discouraged. I think, instead of just holding BTC which you bought, you can trade it with other coins and increase your sats. This way, you can reduce the average buy price of your BTC. For example, if you double your BTC by trading, your average buy will reduced to half of your original buy price.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

do not need to be discouraged because this is common in every year, keep the spirit and continue to hold our coins and do not sell when you are not sure you can get a profit when the market is not stable, so we do not regret when the coin rises. believe and be assured that the market and price will be stable, just wait when it will happen.
conditions on the market like now it is natural to happen, prices can drop very sharply at any time, but that does not happen every year. last year there was almost no very deep decline. sometimes the price is above and below and maybe this year the price is below, but you have to know that the price will definitely recover, it could be next year, we just need to be patient..
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

I bought bitcoin when it was around $14,500 in January and I am still holding because I am not discouraged.  I have great hope that bitcoin is going to increase in price and volume in some years to come. 

Glad to hear that you aren't discouraged. I think, instead of just holding BTC which you bought, you can trade it with other coins and increase your sats. This way, you can reduce the average buy price of your BTC. For example, if you double your BTC by trading, your average buy will reduced to half of your original buy price.

We have different perspection on visioning with bitcoin but I highly recommend on holding as it can give a lot of profits when we bare our patience to wait the big bull run. Though, trading is a good idea, still the assurances of gaining the profits we aim is cloudly to determine if it is reliable to be penetrated off.  So, do not be discourage on the current market situation, it will contour and surpass all struggles and lift up with a massive bullishness.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

Yes of course, let's do it. Have patience. Me too. I don't lose hope that in the near future bitcoin's value will rise up again that's why I do prefer in long term investment.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Yes, I do agree with your concept mate people should not be discouraged to keep holding coins. I prefer to hold a coin rather than selling in the loss. The crypto market is volatile as we know and it is quite natural here so we should not be panic because the price will rise again so we should keep patience.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Yes digital money industry market in the next few years reaches several trillion dollars, you only need to be patient)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

At the present time now bitcoin bitcoin value was 6240$ while the rest of the altcoins also down their price value. This is still normal, particular there is forking happening now, which I think it has a connection why majority of the coins are declining. So therefore, we need to be more patience and let us hold our coins more.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

People should be motivated by your incident. A lot of people feel panic because they bought bitcoin at 10K USD and now it is 6K! But who bought at 17-19K USD, They are still holding tight. Because we believe the bad time will come to end soon or later.

people need to re-analizing when they decided to hold their asset.without re-analizing maybe our decision could be wrong.some time cut loss could be best way to avoid bigger loss.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

People should be motivated by your incident. A lot of people feel panic because they bought bitcoin at 10K USD and now it is 6K! But who bought at 17-19K USD, They are still holding tight. Because we believe the bad time will come to end soon or later.

people need to re-analizing when they decided to hold their asset.without re-analizing maybe our decision could be wrong.some time cut loss could be best way to avoid bigger loss.
Yes cut loss are also a good way to minimize the risk of lossing but it is hard to predict on when is the right time for cut loss because the market is unpredictable on which anytime it can be go up or go down that's why holding it is very advisable for now so that we didn't missed an opportunity for earning a huge profit on which anytime we can be experienced.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

market very dinamic, its changed every second and anything could happen.if we didnt make re- analizing if suddenly market move extremely we could loss all of our money.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

Im loss too much and i dont have any other choice, just holding for another 1 years. I really learn all my mistake in crypto investment. I promise with my self will never do the same mistake again. I still trust crypto and the blockchain technology and bull market will come again later.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

Yes, if we are not comfortable with the market it is better to hold them instead of panic about the market. The market situation can't be accurate every time, so instead of panic about the situation it is better to hold them and start buying the coins at this dips, you will make money once the price of those coins starts increasing.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

You have given a very good explanation but when it comes to reality most of the people will afraid to trade because we don't know when the price of Bitcoin will declining. That's why we have to keep spare money with us with the market starts falling we can able to average the previous prices.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

in order to be able to get profits in crypto currencies then you must be able to keep thinking positively, don't despair with the current market conditions because it will definitely change again to become better because crypto prices will continue to change, be patient
There is a saying, a worrier never be a worrier unless he got defeated multiple times. So, the point is being a loser isn’t issue. Everyone fails, and it is a natural law. No one could get successful without loss. But the main and vital part is being loser, don’t let your heart down. Don’t lose your emotions rather keep yourself together and be determined to fight them.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

If you buy at $17,000 but you have to hold now because things are changed and it is not the matter of discouraging but here thing is clear that if we disappoint we can lose big opportunists and this is the plan of those people who are against of bitcoin we should keep an eye on the market and make money in the future.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

People should be motivated by your incident. A lot of people feel panic because they bought bitcoin at 10K, 6K USD and now it is 4.2K USD! But who bought at 17-19K USD, most of them are still holding tight. Because we believe the bad time will come to end soon or later.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: