Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Bull market trends  (Read 1759 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

I think this is a big pumping. Not a sign of the bull market started running. The market is still down in the near future if the ETF is not accepted, today the market was up quite strong thanks to good news from the ETF and I will continue to grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

I think it's not the same pattern i see last run. Wait for the decision of Sec, If the decision favor BTC then we will see BTC at ath again. If not then we can see another bear even in Q4 i think but no one can predict the market maybe we can see good news about btc even the sec did not favor btc.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

bitcoin can grow a bit, but it will not give the same growth as in December 2018! this happens once a year! you need to wait until the new year. And there we'll see
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

I think that in the near future the market will begin to grow. The market is at its lowest point and falling further if it is, then it will be contrary to all expectations of crypto analysts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Small coins who have 7days of good run in green zone are definitely in their bullish phase. But I would suggest you to not get frustrated easily. The market has seen worse than this current situation and slowly it looks like the coins are bouncing back and Bitcoin has been the pioneer to enter the recovery phase again.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

It could be. We are all hoping for it. But it is still too early to speculate that and rejoice because the level of increase is really less. But still, maybe it is going towards that. It's better to be optimistic.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

We are seeing a rise in price but it is a very marginal one. So, it will be a bit too early to jump to jump to that conclusion that the market is in the bull run now. But it will be a safe stand to say that the market is no longer bearish and is coming out of that phase, slowly.
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

As everyone is waiting for the bull run to start and ETF to be announced, the market is stabilising with some altcoins even regustering stability in their prices in last one week. The best gains can be taken now with these coins.vechain, tezos and EOS seems to get it right this month.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

The price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, which has dropped by 100 US dollars in a short time. It seems that the market correction will continue, this bear market will be very long, now we have to learn how to survive in this market.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

It is still a bit too early to say that if the market has hit a bull run or not. To be honest, the price needs to go a little bit more, to ensure that it has been able to hit the bull run or not. But it will be safe to say that the market is no longer bearish, it is getting out of it.
Alighway

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

We can't tell it surely as market trend does not stay bull for a long time. Its true that some of the coin's price was raise a little bit. But it might get fall down very soon.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I have been waiting too see the bull run like last year. I have prepared well but market condition gives me a hard pain. I have checked last year bull run for some of the coins, and it seems crazy. I hope we can see next bull run at 2018.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

According to my experience it's not a bull shine I think you should wait for this, I think when btc break 8500 $ line all coins goes in green.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

As everyone is waiting for the bull run to start and ETF to be announced, the market is stabilising with some altcoins even regustering stability in their prices in last one week. The best gains can be taken now with these coins.vechain, tezos and EOS seems to get it right this month.

Now everyone thinks that ETF approval would bring bulls back on board, but what would actually happen might be really short term pump as people think that its positive thing and some money is pumped in to buy those ETF shares... What happens next is that those very same market manipulators got 2500+ BTC more to their manipulation / futures play stash so that they can beat regular holders even harder than before.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

All eyes were on the Bull side and the expectation that the crypto revolution flag was raised to push Bitcoin up to the 20k mark as in the past, though it was a good day's news. I think volume volume is still not high and there is not a big pump effect like before
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Perhaps unconsciously, the bull market has come quietly. If you don't want to miss the bull market, then you should pick up the potential coins in the bear market and wait for the arrival of the bull market.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

I don't think so, it just trader/ investor with speculation strategy make big activity into project. This is still down trend even you see like that but the reality is not same. Think again and please be careful with your decision. All activity in this condition is bad option, trust me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

It is hard to say that bull run starts. But some growth can be expected till the end of September.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

It is not a sign of a bull run, if you see a couple of altcoins growing that much in a couple of days then you should just know that someone somewhere is pumping the coins and it will not be long before the price of the coin comes crashing back down again once the dump starts. To know a bull run starting is when the price of bitcoin starts doing good numbers.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

I will say no because I think the bull market has not started even though the price of coin is rising gradually but some are still in red. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and the bull run will start.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: