Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Bull market trends  (Read 1761 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

The prices of many cryptocurrencies have been rising in recent days. Is it because the bull market is coming?
I think we have to wait for the bull trend a little bit more. Yes, many of the altcoins have risen in price but just a little bit. All of the tokens should grow for at least 30% to talk about the bull run.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

The price of cryptocurrency has started to rise rapidly in the last two days. I think this may be a sign of the bull market, and I think this trend can continue!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Recent XRP pump and then BTC showing some recovery can signal towards a bullish trend. But nothing is confirmed  until and unless BTC successfully crosses $8k threshold. Also the year end is approaching and hence, we might see some positive trends in the market. But I believe such trends would be noticeable either by Oct end or nid Nov.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

This is another trap and speculative actions. Usually it is such coins that are very easily manipulated and the entire market as a whole and not separate parts should be considered. Bulls still wait.
I agree, Bitcoin is manipulated as they want, and what they need to manage is tremendous volumes. what to say about altcoyins. Until I see a massive positive news background on the market for me, it remains bearish and all these rebounds just before the new fall
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

the current market is experiencing is indeed rising, I'm sure this won't be long. because the game is going now bull market. This makes many coins are finally up and down continuously.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
shencaiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Although the market is green today and the price of all COINS has risen, I think it is still in a bear market. We have to be patient. Patience will get us through the bear market.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

It seems to me now so far there are still no prerequisites for the growth of the market, it stands in one position and does not move, one can only hope that in a month or two it will finally start growing!
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Market is getting good, BTC has maintained its price which it didn't fall below $6k. Right now its also spikes up, this is a good indication that the bulls are getting stronger. It may not be the start of the bull market but just retracing its way it could go dip again so the bull run we we are waiting isn't yet confirmed. Price usually goes up by year end so that gives up hope.

Many of the cryptocurrencies gained a lot but we cannot still talk about the bull run. I suppose we will have to wait for it more, maybe at least 2-4 months. Then, we will see, if it is a real rise.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I also have the same beliefs as you. The current cryptocurrency market has started to stabilize and show signs of growth again. So the bull market is not far off. My forecast for the bull market will be in Q4 2018 when whales focus primarily on cryptocurrencies.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

No, I do not think that this is generally a bullish trend, because it seems to me that now the market is completely dependent on how the SEC will behave all the same in relation to ETF legalization, this is a very important moment for cryptocurrencies.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

No, I do not think that this is generally a bullish trend, because it seems to me that now the market is completely dependent on how the SEC will behave all the same in relation to ETF legalization, this is a very important moment for cryptocurrencies.
Indeed, many people believe that the market situation depends on the decision of the SEC in relation to ETF, but I think that the market depends on many other factors, the main of them is the mood of "whales" that can manipulate the market.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

This is crypto world, there is always a bull and bear run everyday, without bull there is no bear and vice versa. The best to do is to be a short time trader and don't be greedy. Take your profit when ever you fell you're in profit and don't expect too much

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Now I see that the general mood in the market is improving, a lot of positive news; heard recently that Google will allow the advertisement of cryptocurrencies and ico. Favorable background begins to appear, bitcoin is growing. It is possible that the bull trend has returned to the market. Smiley
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

All financial markets have a wave cycle. The crypto-currency market is no exception. Rises and falls also happen here. Since the highs of the 2017 end  and early 2018, the crypto market has fallen by more than 80%. The price of the main tokens has stabilized. The news background is very positive. Ripple and Bitcoin Cash began to move up. I think the bulls have already gained strength and the big bull rally awaits us.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

It was not a sign of anything, there are thousands of coins in the market so it is reasonable to think that some of them are going to grow for several days in a row in such a big market, people need to learn to differentiate between those false signals and the signals that really tell that a bull market is coming, and which are those signals you may ask? One of the most obvious is that the price of bitcoin begins to grow very fast.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

I think we are approaching bullish market trend but it has not start. And of the opinion that we may not see any tangible bullish ride this year again but there is tendency of massive bull run ,in the first quarter of 2019
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

People usually mistake a little rally up to bull market, the market so far is in a stable situation, no bull and no bears and this has happened for some weeks now, I expect a bull run from here but btc has to cross $8000 for this to be confirmed

Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Globally bitcoin is in a downtrend. Locally, we can still go up and break through some levels. But in the future I see the fall
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Some altcoins going crazy like Electroneum, Odyssey etc... at least we are not dropping any more and maybe autumn started and we will see again 2017, would be awesome! Hard to say if the trend reversed, as most tokens are in flat, but quite soon we will see the volatility, no doubt.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

I think we are approaching bullish market trend but it has not start. And of the opinion that we may not see any tangible bullish ride this year again but there is tendency of massive bull run ,in the first quarter of 2019
I really think that is simply too soon, it would be great for me that cryptocurrencies went up in value at that time because now I'm watching the markets very closely so I know that I will be able to take advantage of the opportunities presented to me by the market, I just find it to be very unlikely, I think there is a greater chance that we are not going to see a recovery until the third quarter of 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: