Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you be remembered for?  (Read 278 times)
Kuramasakti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

I remember memories with my girlfriend more than others, because every memory is the most difficult for me to forget ..
Yasaara

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

We have to do god things always and people remember always about people who gave good to the world
Padukoh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

The things that I remember are the mistakes that I made whether I intentionally or not I intentionally.
we live in the midst of the community must help each other help each other.
but I made a mistake not being able to be diligent in participating in these activities because I was busy working so that my family had a lack of harmony with the next-door neighbors.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

I always remember my family, everyone in my family
avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

I'll be mostly remember for my bad memory.
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

I hope i will be remembered for something great, i have plenty of time to do several good things. But now people usually remember me because of my positive vibes and i think that's something really cool.
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

People have always been rather interested in acquiring wealth. They do this at the expense of other people's progress. They go as far as cheating their society or community just to acquire wealth. Remember, everything is vanity. When you are gone, you are done. Endeavor to live your life well so that you will be remembered for the good things you did.

I agree! Cool Since life imitates art and vice versa, the value of the artist is indeed higher when he's no longer living, mainly because of what he had done beforehand when he was still living instead. Cool
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

For example. Nobody remembers Thomas Jefferson. Some people read all about him, and it is almost like they knew him. But they didn't really. Thomas Jefferson was forgotten when the last person whoever met him died. Nobody is remembered beyond their last acquaintance.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
CarTrick

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

I don't want to be remembered for my achievements. I'd rather be remembered for my character.
not2good

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

I don't have anything worthy of being remembered for right now. Just a series of regrettable life choices.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Undoubtedly, I agree with this statement, but there is one contradiction, as I believe. What is the point in being remembered? You will already remember someone anyway or not, and what else would you need to remember is that you do something for society and in most cases you need money for it

arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

do good things always, and karma will return favour to u  Grin
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:19:21 PM

I remembered the good moments and achievements that i received in playing gambling. Sometimes you will lose or win because there are times that you have luck. I always remember the huge income that I have earned in playing and it is the reason why I keep on playing online gambling. I have been playing in different gambling site but I right now I play in one gambling site where I earn bonuses and prizes by just playing various gambling games.
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:55:04 PM

I remembered the good moments and achievements that i received in playing gambling. Sometimes you will lose or win because there are times that you have luck. I always remember the huge income that I have earned in playing and it is the reason why I keep on playing online gambling. I have been playing in different gambling site but I right now I play in one gambling site where I earn bonuses and prizes by just playing various gambling games.
Good to know that you always remember you winning in playing online gambling because I can't remember when i won playing gambling. I still to win in playing gambling and I want to find a good and trusted gambling website where I can win good income.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:58:17 PM

Good to know that you always remember you winning in playing online gambling because I can't remember when i won playing gambling. I still to win in playing gambling and I want to find a good and trusted gambling website where I can win good income.
It's okay if you still not won in playing gambling but I think it is not your lucky day that's you always lose your money. There many gambling site in internet where you can memories while playing. If you looking for trusted gambling website where you can win good income I think you should visit this site and aside from you can earn good income you can also earn the bonuses and good prizes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: