Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?  (Read 1299 times)
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

The founder and head of the investment firm BKCM LLC, Brian Kelly, said on CNBC that after the expiration of the futures contracts on the CBOE exchange, the rate of the world's largest crypto currency will begin to grow again. 🗣
"This happens with bitcoin before and after expiration. : point_up: Before expiration in 2018 (on average) bitcoin fell by almost 7%, and after it happened, it grew by 6% in 6 days. This usually happens every time an expiration occurs. "
Well, it remains to wait Cry
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

in my opinion, in a short time the price of bitcoin will be a surprise to investors. But for me, people who think that bitcoin won't rise are desperate people.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I think that bitcoin this year will still grow in value. The main thing in the process of waiting is to remain calm and not to panic
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

I do not think so. It is possible that at this stage BTC price may drop, but I believe it will quickly regain its status. And that will depend a lot on the current global economic situation. Facing disagreements over the US-China trade struggles over the past few years has had a negative impact on the Crypto market. However, many argue that the situation will change as signs of negotiations between the parties are being rushed and arranged.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow at the end of the year like november decemeber as like last year 2017. some people think this is the end of bitcoin but this is not true. I am sttill dream of $50000 of bitcoin value.

agree,i believe it will come back at the end of the year.i am not one of those people think that btc will not rise this year.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Think what you want to happen, we all  know that prediction is hard to catch. We don't know what to happen but the only good reason is that bitcoin need to be increase as soon as possible to make people increase its interest and to continue believing on it too.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Think what you want to happen, we all  know that prediction is hard to catch. We don't know what to happen but the only good reason is that bitcoin need to be increase as soon as possible to make people increase its interest and to continue believing on it too.
I think bitcoin has a capability to rise  this year we are now on a very  huge dip but we have maybe enoughf time to rise before the end on year 2018. I think we only need to have more patience on the bitcoin feild to avoid losing through panic selling. Panic selling is really one of the very pest thing that may happen to us in crypto.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?
Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-)  
Definitely the bitcoin will rise in this year by somewhat but it is not going to be like that in 2017,since we are in the very huge losses from beginning of this year.But there are some people who will sell their coins when they see small price dump they need to hold much longer to help the bitcoin to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

No im not, fluctuation of prices seems not only decreasing the price, i believe that there is also even a little bit of rising the price of bitcoins. We can never know the outcome of tomorrow's bitcoin price, however just a self prediction, and that's my opinion.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow at the end of the year like november decemeber as like last year 2017. some people think this is the end of bitcoin but this is not true. I am sttill dream of $50000 of bitcoin value.

No im not one of them, honestly im truly believe that bitcoin can rise by the end of this year.Yes fluctuation of prices now in cryptocurrency seems can affect but as of now I see some improvement and some cryptocurrency slowly recovering like bitcoin and I think thats a good news in crypto market.Hopefully bitcoin in cryptocurrency will fully recover by the end of this year.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?
Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-)  
To be honest, i'm not one of them. No matter what people say about bitcoin, i personally believe that bitcoin price will be rising up again. It just the matter of time.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

in my opinion, in a short time the price of bitcoin will be a surprise to investors. But for me, people who think that bitcoin won't rise are desperate people.
Its ok that they dont believe bitcoin will rise this year. We do have different beliefs, and different point of views about bitcoin. So the best to do is let them be, and just focus on your investments because all that matters is your investments, because if you entertain them they will just give you headache and problems.
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

I don't speculate but i can say that maybe not this year but probably in the next 2years something in 2021-2023 the bitcoin will rise up in that years. But for now i am just hoping my stand is neutral. But thinking in a positive way.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

I personally believe that it will.

We know that Bitcoin have a nice fame of leaving a lot of analysts in the underground when it comes to real results based on it's value predicted in a determined time. However, i truly believe it's value will rise by the end of the year along with possibly Ethereum.

If you would like to read more about it: https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

They say that the price will triple. I'm not so adventurous as to try to guess the amount - But i think it might be correct, until it crash again.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

not not going up, but suli will rise high like last year. but what happens is the opposite, early next year will rise to the moon.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I saw some improvements and some cryptocurrency slowly recovered like bitcoin and I think that's good news in the crypto market. Hopefully bitcoin on the cryptocurrency will recover fully by the end of this year. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of the year.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

I am generally an optimist which is why I strongly believe that Bitcoin will fly high by the end of this year most probably.  It could due to a reason like the approval of ETF proposal by SEC paving way for institutional investors to invest into this market or there might be no reason at all. This is how the cryptocurrency market has always functioned over time and I won't be giving up on Bitcoin ever. This is simply my gut feeling speaking.

Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is not for people who lack patience and weakness. I think Bitcoin will come back, but not this year, because if you want to go back, Bitcoin needs to have a reason. Investing in Bitcoin is a work for those who have the wisdom and patience, it is not for the rift by the movement and mercenaries.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

No one can tell that when is bitcoin will rise. Im not one of that ive'd never think that the price will not rise this year. We can hold our bitcpin and sell it if the rise will go back the normal price or higher price.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

If the bitcoin ETF is approved, the market for the entire cryptocurrency will rise!
Please keep information on BTC, Bitcoin ETF is approved only for the time!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: