Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?  (Read 1292 times)
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

I don’t think that bitcoin is a hopeless thing. I think those who have invested for it have a great opportunity in future. Now bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and in future also it will be.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?
Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-)  
I am always optimistic about this market, I still hope there will be more positive things to promote the value of BTC
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

No i am not in one of those who think bitcoin will not rise this year. According to me bitcoin will surely rise in this year. Bitcoin is unpredictable and its prize value flickers alot. But its rate will firmly increase as last year year it rose upto 19 thousand. So this time also it will touch the good heights. So my point of view is that bitcoin will rise in this year.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

No i am not in one of those who think bitcoin will not rise this year. According to me bitcoin will surely rise in this year. Bitcoin is unpredictable and its prize value flickers alot. But its rate will firmly increase as last year year it rose upto 19 thousand. So this time also it will touch the good heights. So my point of view is that bitcoin will rise in this year.
such a believer of bitcoin well for me i think also that bitcoin are had been to be more strong enough to compete here and there is no exact reason for this that it may actually have to be failed cause as far as i know there is always a chance for this that this currency , bitcoin will be more enough to do what others not think that this can be happen.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Am sure no investor of bitcoin will definitely have the desire that bitcoin will not rise again. is just in the case of the haters and their wish will not come to pass. We have witness the market for long and from expert analysis things will change. That is the hope we have in bitcoin. Do not give up just buy and hold while low. Bitcoin will rise again.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

No, I believe bitcoin will rise before the end of the year. Even though the way it has been falling is so threatening and constant. Following cryptocurrency news update and previous experience, I know it should rise anytime soon. Let's keep hoping. I feel this present price value is to control inflation.
Lisedc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Bitcoin has so many potentials. We should relax and hold our coin for the perfect time to make profit. It will never be hopeless. The people who think bitcoin hopeless actually don’t know about it. 
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 480

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I am still holding my BITCOIN,
bought at 6100 USD each and i do believe that BTC will rise soon.
this year will gain price though not like last year but still will reach more than 10,000 USD.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Those who don’t know the significance of bitcoin think bitcoin is hopeless. They actually don’t deserve to hold bitcoin as patience is the major requirement to do business with bitcoin. 
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

I am also convinced that the advance of bitcoin in terms of acceptance and dissemination is much greater than last year's conditions, so I am optimistic that within a very short time it will be a cryptocurrency of global acceptance and high popularity.

And of course, for those of us who are interested in bitcoin due to its technological and revolutionary connotations, the issue of price goes into the background due to its lack of relevance. The only ones who should worry about it are the speculators and some naive who were looking for an easy and quick way to become a millionaire.
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

I don't know and i don't care will BTC rise this year or next, but i definitely know it will cost 50k+ and will swap the fiat...
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

It doesn't matter what kind of asset is it. In the market any type of assets has main trend and correction (opposite to the main trend). In December of 2017 we saw the end of powerful uptrend, and right now we see downtrend which in my opinion will continue by the end of spring of the next year. I expect falling Bitcoin price lower than 2K$ by that time. As for this year, in the nearest future I expect that after SEC decision about ETF, Bitcoin price breaks support line on 5,7K$.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Bitcoin is never being hopeless. Soon the market will rise and bitcoin will show its significance I hope. So we should just keep patience.   
CryptoSimmonds

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to rule the world as an alternative of fiat currency. But the main problem is the volatility feature of bitcoin. Still i think it can't be a hopeless thing.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Although maybe this year is the worst condition for bitcoin and altcoin, but I believe. That bitcoin will experience a price increase at the end of this year and then will be followed by the altcoin. In my opinion, all of this was due to the protracted SEC in issuing ETF permits
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Yes i am pretty sure that bitcoin will not rise above 15k this year. 4 months until the year ends and look at the price of it today and how it moves. It is impossible i think. But still miracle might happen but that's once in a blue and guess what blue moon already passed. So maube we wait next next year.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

I am one of them. Bitcoin has bled so much in 2018. Recovering will take time. But after next year i think we will see powerful actions in bitcoin like in last year. All we have to do is be patient and wait.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Yes, I think so, but the end of the year can be bitcoin again like last year. I believe bitcoin can reach milestones like last year or higher at the end of the year, so many people think so. The bitcoin market is still very much expected
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?
Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-)  
I'm also thinking that bitcoin will be rising in the next year beginning because the eft which will take place in the beginning of 2019 as everybody are waiting for it to happen. I haven't heard about that significant things in 2018.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

well it will definitely rise but what you should have ask is will it reach it peak ever again because this is what i think you mean by rise. for bitcoin to reach it peak again then there will be massive investment by key players and also general acceptance by individual and large company that drive people more to use bitcoin and above all if china finaly lift the ban on bitcoin then we may see another major pump and if this happen i will correct my mistake Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: