Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅  (Read 1455 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:45:50 PM

The project looks just fine and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I am ready to support the developers. I am sure that this will be claimed by the community.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:54:04 PM

Is the company already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I would like to know the legal side of the issue.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:12:24 PM

Notm platform is able to revolutionize the world of news, while bringing to a new level of development! I've never seen anything like it! When will the app be available?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:10:20 AM

Notm platform is able to revolutionize the world of news, while bringing to a new level of development! I've never seen anything like it! When will the app be available?
Apparently this will depend on the fees. But I'm also waiting for the launch of the alpha version.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

Resource will be registered as media? and if so, in which country it will be registered. Smiley
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:22:02 PM

It's great that people can get access to such objective information. I will wait for the launch of the platform or at least the alpha version.
Alex Notm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:21:02 PM

I was very surprised when I saw the bounty campaign that you had, because the allocation was only $ 312,500 and it would run for 49 weeks or around 11 months, I thought it was very unfair that there would not be many participants joining. because there are still many projects out there that have very large allocations with a shorter duration

1 post - costs about 7 dollars. We think this is a rational price.

Very interesting idea of the project . I think that the project will have enough investors to support the development of the application .

We are negotiating with large investment funds. We have to realize our idea, as it will benefit many people.

★ [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:20:07 AM

whatever the team has planned must have been carefully thought out to make this project a success, so that we should support so that success can be achieved, we look forward to always developing well for the future of this project

Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:07:08 AM

Will video on the platform also be monetized? Will you have your own video servers or will you use third-party platforms?
angrygerl

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:20:41 PM

whatever the team has planned must have been carefully thought out to make this project a success, so that we should support so that success can be achieved, we look forward to always developing well for the future of this project
The project is only at the initial stage and at least it will be necessary to assemble a soft cap. After that, it will be possible to draw any conclusions regarding the development. At this stage, we can only evaluate the idea.
Oritarnopa

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:33:18 AM

The project is only at the initial stage and at least it will be necessary to assemble a soft cap. After that, it will be possible to draw any conclusions regarding the development. At this stage, we can only evaluate the idea.
In any case, even now I can say that it will be in demand. Since all large media are controlled by rich people who impose their opinions on society.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:00:30 PM

Token is becoming more expensive even in stages of ICO.

On closed sales, the token costs $ 0.005, and on the main ICO stage, the token costs $ 0.025.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

Hey. Tell me when about tokens will be added to the tokens on exchanges and with which platforms are you negotiating now?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

Great idea. I think millions of people around the world would love to use such a platform. And because the platform will be reputable advertisers immediately after launch. I think the project deserves attention.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:51:17 PM

In which regions will the platform work? Or is it better to ask which languages will be supported? I just wondered what kind of coverage it would have.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:10:29 AM

Hey. Tell me when about tokens will be added to the tokens on exchanges and with which platforms are you negotiating now?
Sales of tokens have just begun. I think it will be possible to talk about this after the project has collected a soft cap, but it is too early to draw any conclusions.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:06:52 AM

Sales of tokens have just begun. I think it will be possible to talk about this after the project has collected a soft cap, but it is too early to draw any conclusions.
There is also truth that you say it's better that we follow the development of the sales of these tokens especially the sale of tokens has just begun so I don't think there is any point if we draw conclusions now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:36:31 PM

There is also truth that you say it's better that we follow the development of the sales of these tokens especially the sale of tokens has just begun so I don't think there is any point if we draw conclusions now
I agree with you that we look forward to the development of this project in the future, just what the team has planned will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:29:35 AM

At this stage, we can only evaluate the concept. And it looks pretty not bad. But otherwise we will follow the news from the team.
with an interesting concept and a reliable team I feel that achieving success will not be difficult because everyone involved here will always try to do the best for this project so that what has been planned in the beginning can achieve success with satisfactory results.

angrygerl

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:50:25 AM

with an interesting concept and a reliable team I feel that achieving success will not be difficult because everyone involved here will always try to do the best for this project so that what has been planned in the beginning can achieve success with satisfactory results.
Yes, the concept of honest news will be in demand by millions of people around the world. I think the project will be able to become successful and allow people to receive objective information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: