Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantage of day trader  (Read 2465 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Day trading is very good if you know now to go about it and makes some money from the market.  I could still remember when I was day trading in stock and forex and one thing I could remember is that it is very risky and the rewards is also very rewarding.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Day trading is very good if you know now to go about it and makes some money from the market.  I could still remember when I was day trading in stock and forex and one thing I could remember is that it is very risky and the rewards is also very rewarding.
It is rewarding, because we not speculate for long time but for now day trading can't guarantee if we can profit everyday, at least spare some money to buy more that 1 coin to make sure we not stuck in 1 coin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Day trading will give you unlimited of profit if you are good at it, but it contains a high risk and you need to keep on watching the price, day trading got its own thrill and excitement,but it's too stressful and difficult for some people and it's absolutely not for new traders that want to learn

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Potential to make substantial profits. The biggest lure of day trading is the potential for spectacular profits.

Being your own boss. The day trader works alone, independent from the whims of corporate bigwigs.

Never a dull moment. Long-time day traders love the thrill of pitting their wits against the market and other professionals day in and day out.

Expensive education not required. For many jobs in finance, having the right degree from the right university is a prerequisite just for an interview.

Self-employment benefits: As a self-employed individual, a day trader can write off certain expenses for tax purposes, which cannot be claimed by an employed individual.

Any other opinions? Please comment And we discuss any other benefits for someone who uses day trading techniques.

for me now, trading is how to get profit, but hoping in a day, I think it's too much. because besides that day traders have a high risk, usually they also cooperate with manipulation or pump & dump activities

jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

Im agree with you, it will be a good advantage if you have a good strategy in trading your coins. But it is high risky thing to do, you wont know if it will pump or the coins will dump.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

Day trading gives on an opportunity to manage his portfolio better and be able to control his gains and losses. It is not all rosy in entirety is it requires a lot of knowledge and time.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Day trading gives on an opportunity to manage his portfolio better and be able to control his gains and losses. It is not all rosy in entirety is it requires a lot of knowledge and time.
It won't be work perfectly today since fluctuations of price is very active.  As a trader,  we may take advantage to those people who are selling their coins in low price and catch them. Though prices isn't predictable that's why we should always check our buying point and make some adjustments if possible.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Potential to make substantial profits. The biggest lure of day trading is the potential for spectacular profits.

Being your own boss. The day trader works alone, independent from the whims of corporate bigwigs.

Never a dull moment. Long-time day traders love the thrill of pitting their wits against the market and other professionals day in and day out.

Expensive education not required. For many jobs in finance, having the right degree from the right university is a prerequisite just for an interview.

Self-employment benefits: As a self-employed individual, a day trader can write off certain expenses for tax purposes, which cannot be claimed by an employed individual.

Any other opinions? Please comment And we discuss any other benefits for someone who uses day trading techniques.

Day trading is just another crypto trading strategy, like scalping, hedge and other tactics (more about these here https://www.cryptocointrade.com/about-trading/crypto-trading-strategies/). All of these provide you with an opportunity to make money on your own. If you have sufficient funds for that at least.
Trading on price changes can be very tricky, especially for a market that is as volatile as bitcoin. Thus, small price changes won't get you revenues needed to make your day-to-day life function. You need a large amount of savings to do that, unless you wish to use leverage (very very risky business indeed).
The thing with day trading actually is that it involves a lot of monitoring the PC for the number of hours you want to trade within the day and then you want to be taking advantage of the short term fluctuations.

Day trading can actually be a lot fun when you know what you are doing and even with all the risk, the importance of learning is to at least know how to handle those risks and be able to do well in making more profit than losses in the long term. The mistake anyone would ever want to do though is to start day trading without any form of knowledge, practice or discipline whatsoever as that won't turn out well.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

But trading in the day is very risky, because there are times when the market is constantly falling during the day, and can fall deep and can not climb up. so I think we should not trade the day, we should trade in the long run would be better

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Yes.Day traders got quick profits in a short period of time so they do not wait for a long period of time just like holders to make profit.And because of that,day traders should possess more skills and confidence so they can survive in a day trading full of risks.

This is the advantage of the day traders because they will not be affected by the long term fluctuations since they are trading for a short period of time. It may be more stressful than being just a holder but if you are expert in day trading then you can have profits in just a short period of time even though the market is not doing good.
Being a day trader, most especially when you are good at what you do, you really will always be able to get something substantial gradually and like you said, you will really not care that much what is happening to the market in the short or long term as what you keep doing is to take advantage of the market fluctuations.

It takes some degree of discipline and knowledge to be able to always do it right because as rewarding as day trading could be, that is as risky as it can also get as well, and you need great knowledge and experience to always be able to pull a tradeoff.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

i  think  everywhere  there  are  advantages  and  disadvantages  and also in day trader  we have lots  of  both but  i think here you have  to  be  smarter  and  to plan  every step  you are going  to make so it is a little complicated.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

But I think the day trading is quite risky, maybe in the day coin prices continue to decline, and we can hardly make a profit, so I think we should invest in the long run. . It will be safer and more stable for us.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

But I think the day trading is quite risky, maybe in the day coin prices continue to decline, and we can hardly make a profit, so I think we should invest in the long run. . It will be safer and more stable for us.
Most of us knows that mate, those who still dealing with day trading are people who can handle the risk and willing to work it out and see opportunities, for those who are not familiar with this settings a big risk are awaiting if they just jumped without any knowledge, only those who can manage to adopt and can change style of trading strategy from time to time can still earned good profits.
pay_scotty

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I think you need to look at both sides - both the positive and negative - to get an appropriate picture. I am not saying your benefits are incorrect, I am merely saying that if you have 5 mid-range positives and 20 mid-range negatives than you need to be make sure you're smart and it becomes more of a gamble than a thought out venture
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

As far as i know about day trading, it can give you profit that will be missed by just regular traders because basically, cryptocurrencies are volatile that it can rise and fall in just a couple of minutes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Day trading is very profitable way to make money. But for this you must be an expert about day trading. If you become an expert day traders, then you will get more advantage to get high profts.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

the best advantage of a tradwr is that fhey have the ability to gain or earn profits without depending on the people around them. They can easily manage and earn by use of their own knowledge and strategic ideas. Many people today wants to become a trader so if yoi are one of them, do your best and learn in order for you to gain and achieve your goal to become a trader.
That is always the advantage, either as a day trader, short term trader, midterm trader or long term trader. The market will always have fluctuations, so the ability to always be able to take advantage of those fluctuations is what makes a trader to always have an edge in the long run as they tend to increase their stash even with their potential profit in the long run. When it comes to trading, the level of profit you can get from it determines the level of risk as well, which is why day trading even though it can reward a trader, if you have no idea of what you are doing, you can quickly and easily get burned.

Day trading is very profitable way to make money. But for this you must be an expert about day trading. If you become an expert day traders, then you will get more advantage to get high profts.
We need to be "expert" everywhere to enjoy all types of "profitable" ways. There are 1000s of known profitable ways in trading and in every other opportunities of our life but being an expert is not that easier like you sound. But holding way of trading is not fast way of enjoying profits still you can do it by not becoming an expert in trading. Now, please tell me which one you will choose ?
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Yeah I think the advantage is that you can get profits quickly and maybe you can get it every day, even though the benefits you get are small, because you have to make the best use from the margin price, but the risk will be far greater than holding it right?
Depends on the current market situation. if its a bull market yes you can earn profits quickly but in bear markets like what we are experiencing now, its hard to be a day trader. You have to chose carefully or else you will end up shifting from day trading to long term hodling. for day traders, setting an achievable goal is important. Setting a 10% profit in a day might not be a good idea.
Absolutely right. Actually bull markets are always very easy to day trade since you know the chances of the market moving up is far more than it moving down anyway and you are trying to take advantage of the fluctuations in between all those movements compared to bear market but at the same time, if you are leveraging, bear markets too can be very profitable to day trade, since you can short the market. The best way to be able to deal with day trade and be able to do right is to understand the long term trend of the market and take advantage of that.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

I don't think it's just money. but a freedom and can be closer to family. because money alone if we look for it too will also give us a loss. as it is today. trading also can't lust with big results

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mornabo

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Yeah I think the advantage is that you can get profits quickly and maybe you can get it every day, even though the benefits you get are small, because you have to make the best use from the margin price, but the risk will be far greater than holding it right?
Depends on the current market situation. if its a bull market yes you can earn profits quickly but in bear markets like what we are experiencing now, its hard to be a day trader. You have to chose carefully or else you will end up shifting from day trading to long term hodling. for day traders, setting an achievable goal is important. Setting a 10% profit in a day might not be a good idea.
Absolutely right. Actually bull markets are always very easy to day trade since you know the chances of the market moving up is far more than it moving down anyway and you are trying to take advantage of the fluctuations in between all those movements compared to bear market but at the same time, if you are leveraging, bear markets too can be very profitable to day trade, since you can short the market. The best way to be able to deal with day trade and be able to do right is to understand the long term trend of the market and take advantage of that.
we know that bullish trend hasn't happened yet at this time, but as daytrade you can still make a profit even though bearish is still
happening, but the risk is big enough because if you're not carefuly maybe you will lose because prices will tend to decrease
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: