Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantage of day trader  (Read 2459 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

Yeah I think the advantage is that you can get profits quickly and maybe you can get it every day, even though the benefits you get are small, because you have to make the best use from the margin price, but the risk will be far greater than holding it right?
Depends on the current market situation. if its a bull market yes you can earn profits quickly but in bear markets like what we are experiencing now, its hard to be a day trader. You have to chose carefully or else you will end up shifting from day trading to long term hodling. for day traders, setting an achievable goal is important. Setting a 10% profit in a day might not be a good idea.
You're cause setting an achievable goal is also among the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency day trader but with the current marjet status I think 10% profit you mentioned is more than enough. However, the only benefit I see in day trader is that they are always the first to make profit from the market each time the bullish market start.
The big advantage of day trading is that you can get money on daily basis. You can do day trading gas full time job because you will earn enough profit that you will overcome your daily financial needs. No need to go outside for job and get a fixed salary after a month. I know that salary is confirmed but you cannot earn more than that, but in day trading you may earn more than a fixed salary in one day.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

If you have the character of a day trader, it is good for you that you are able to earn daily on trading. And that's what I'd like to learn actually, but I know its not that easy to get that. I can't even imagine that if you do day trade, you have a capability to control of how many profits you want, it may not be fix but for sure at the end of the day in trading you would get profit.

I don't know a single trader, who can earn daily and have profits in mid or even longterm perspective.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Yeah I think the advantage is that you can get profits quickly and maybe you can get it every day, even though the benefits you get are small, because you have to make the best use from the margin price, but the risk will be far greater than holding it right?
Depends on the current market situation. if its a bull market yes you can earn profits quickly but in bear markets like what we are experiencing now, its hard to be a day trader. You have to chose carefully or else you will end up shifting from day trading to long term hodling. for day traders, setting an achievable goal is important. Setting a 10% profit in a day might not be a good idea.
You're cause setting an achievable goal is also among the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency day trader but with the current marjet status I think 10% profit you mentioned is more than enough. However, the only benefit I see in day trader is that they are always the first to make profit from the market each time the bullish market start.
The big advantage of day trading is that you can get money on daily basis. You can do day trading gas full time job because you will earn enough profit that you will overcome your daily financial needs. No need to go outside for job and get a fixed salary after a month. I know that salary is confirmed but you cannot earn more than that, but in day trading you may earn more than a fixed salary in one day.

I think this is a myth. Moreover, when you daytrade, you risk to lose everything.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

Day trading is very good if you know now to go about it and makes some money from the market.  I could still remember when I was day trading in stock and forex and one thing I could remember is that it is very risky and the rewards is also very rewarding.
I don't think it's just money. but a freedom and can be closer to family. because money alone if we look for it too will also give us a loss. as it is today. trading also can't lust with big results
Yeah it is right that day trading is more profitable than any other source of profit. But you should keep in mind that day trading in not easy and one wrong decision will take all your money. Therefore I suggest you to gain as much knowledge as you can before starting trade. You must be courageous and patience to handle hard times and situations in the market.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Daily trading can be done for a few percent of the profits, just need enough free time for this and a cold head!
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

If you have a good skills and techniques used in day trading, then you will sure earn crypto profits everyday depending on the amount of cryptos you have rolled out since day 1. The only thing that you need to ensure is your time and effort or you might miss the sudin pump of that project,

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Sure, it can be a full time job if you know what you are doing and you can be making some consistent profit at least somehow daily or weekly as the condition of the market gives.

Day trading can be very rewarding if you are good, but if you are not, it can be very devastating as I have seen a lot of people who usually end up getting totally screwed from their trade and losing all their funds, because they just assumed they can get into the market, start picking the bottom and selling the peak without even having a single idea what they are doing and all they keep doing is gambling the market. That is always a wrong move and it would always not lead to a good outcome.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

In light of the fact that the tradesman, who is engaged in daily trading, is doing more labor, we can say that it makes less risky trade. No need to stress during the night he sleeps and successful in the field of trade and daily benefits such as the daily income of various operations. But there is a fact that a good level of knowledge and experience is needed to be able to make daily transactions and achieve profit margins in these transactions.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Do you guys use blockfolio or programs that alert you when day trading?  What programs do ppl use this for this?  Example you want to know when a coin hits say 2 dollars when its 1.50.  I know blockfolio on phone you can set alert but what about the computer?
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

If you have the character of a day trader, it is good for you that you are able to earn daily on trading. And that's what I'd like to learn actually, but I know its not that easy to get that. I can't even imagine that if you do day trade, you have a capability to control of how many profits you want, it may not be fix but for sure at the end of the day in trading you would get profit.

I don't know a single trader, who can earn daily and have profits in mid or even longterm perspective.
Day traders can actually make profits on a daily basis as they keep trading the fluctuations of the market, but at the same time, that depends on a whole lot.

It is a market and you simply cannot just assume that everything will always be rosy as there would be some market conditions at times that may not be favorable most especially when it is a bear market and you want to know how to manage risks and manage yourself in every condition of the market that you get to find yourself eventually. It is not a guarantee that you will keep getting something steady daily, but at least within a month and if you are consistent, you can get something substantial.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

The day trading involve a lot of trading practise - if you can make daily profit, yoiu can make good money. But in practise, you can loose too, because if everyone would win, then from where you can get the profit.  Wink
Few people are able to make a profit every day because the market is so unpredictable and everything can happen in Cryptocurrency. I think if you want to achieve this you need to have a good source of knowledge and be taught properly, the opportunity to make a good profit in this market will happen.
Hirokokatarina

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

i agree with you. In some month until now. it very hard to get money from the market
AchainKatarita

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

i agree with this idea. so with this advantage what will we do now bro?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Potential to make substantial profits. The biggest lure of day trading is the potential for spectacular profits.

Being your own boss. The day trader works alone, independent from the whims of corporate bigwigs.

Never a dull moment. Long-time day traders love the thrill of pitting their wits against the market and other professionals day in and day out.

Expensive education not required. For many jobs in finance, having the right degree from the right university is a prerequisite just for an interview.

Self-employment benefits: As a self-employed individual, a day trader can write off certain expenses for tax purposes, which cannot be claimed by an employed individual.

Any other opinions? Please comment And we discuss any other benefits for someone who uses day trading techniques.
You should have mentioned the disadvantage of daytrading also,and not only the advantage lol

But nice points on this mate because most of the things you’ve mentioned gives good vibes for the daytraders and the potentially traders.though i had stopped trading for quite awhile,i still looking forward to comeback when the market stablished
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Daily trading is enough to drain the brain because we have to do research to select coins that will be traded and looking for coins to trade is not easy especially when the market has decreased. The method stated above is quite good even though it does not explain the risk taken. If daily trading is easy to get, surely everyone will choose daily trading and will not close the market. So I think everyone has their own strategies for their trade.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
Merited by voztata (4)

If you have a good skills and techniques used in day trading, then you will sure earn crypto profits everyday depending on the amount of cryptos you have rolled out since day 1. The only thing that you need to ensure is your time and effort or you might miss the sudin pump of that project,
The good skills are actually the only thing that can help you and some level of practice on your strategy before even attempting it. For the crypto market and its volatility, that makes some coins easy to day trade anyway, but you also have to understand that as much as you want to be daytrading such as market as this, you need to get yourself fully equipped when it comes to making decisions because they do not come that easy just as some people think, it is when you get in and you see what it entails, before you will eventually understand that you underestimated it. Daytrading is very risky but can be very profitable and for the fact that it is very risky, you really want to be sure you are ready.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Day trading is very good if you know now to go about it and makes some money from the market.  I could still remember when I was day trading in stock and forex and one thing I could remember is that it is very risky and the rewards is also very rewarding.
I don't think it's just money. but a freedom and can be closer to family. because money alone if we look for it too will also give us a loss. as it is today. trading also can't lust with big results
Almost all the signs point towards advantages while disadvantage are very depending upon the performance of a trader. By performance I mean making occasional decisions and decisions for future should be based on crypto knowledge in which different rules are and strategies are involved. When you know these rules and strategies then you will be able to run every business and can make money with any source.

feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

Absolutely right. Actually bull markets are always very easy to day trade since you know the chances of the market moving up is far more than it moving down anyway and you are trying to take advantage of the fluctuations in between all those movements compared to bear market but at the same time, if you are leveraging, bear markets too can be very profitable to day trade, since you can short the market. The best way to be able to deal with day trade and be able to do right is to understand the long term trend of the market and take advantage of that.
we know that bullish trend hasn't happened yet at this time, but as daytrade you can still make a profit even though bearish is still
happening, but the risk is big enough because if you're not carefuly maybe you will lose because prices will tend to decrease
The advantage of day trading is that you can make money on daily basis if you are capable of affective trading. Successful traders always have positive attitude and thoughts and must be aware of the market. When he get chance of making a bit profit he would never miss this chance. Only experienced traders can make money from day trading.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Yeah it is right that day trading is more profitable than any other source of profit. But you should keep in mind that day trading in not easy and one wrong decision will take all your money. Therefore I suggest you to gain as much knowledge as you can before starting trade. You must be courageous and patience to handle hard times and situations in the market.
Sure, and I do not even expect anyone to be arguing that actually. However, as profitable as it can be, that is how hectic it can be generally and frustrating for someone who does not have any trading knowledge or experience. It is easy to talk about day trading but it is when you get into action as a day trader and you have to be making intraday decisions, which you will understand it is not at all an easy thing to do.

However, it is what it is, the more the risk, the more the profit and the more the losses as well. So at the end, it all depends on how you are able to manage yourself in which scenario you end up with.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

The advantage of day trader is loss is not that too much as you have your own daily exit plan. Though day trading is risky but if you know how to ride the market you may earn profit little by little daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: