Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ZEITCOIN is SHIT ? ->  (Read 3934 times)
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 05:15:11 PM

Why ZEITCOIN is SHIT? BTW i never heard about this new coin.  There are many shitcoins in market.

It's Not here is the official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.0 Release time 5am GMT in a few hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scorpty

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:20:17 PM

My explanation about why carrots are orange, just as promised Smiley

Allegedly they are orange for entirely political reasons: in the 17th century, Dutch growers are thought to have cultivated orange carrots as a tribute to William of Orange – who led the the struggle for Dutch independence – and the color stuck. A thousand years of yellow, white and purple carrot history, was wiped out in a generation.

Although some scholars doubt if orange carrots even existed prior to the 16th century, they now form the basis of most commercial cultivators around the world. Presumably crosses between Eastern (purple), Western (white, red) and perhaps wild carrots led to the formation of the orange rooted carrot sub species. Turkey is often cited as the original birthplace of the hybrids (or mutations) of the two groups.

Whatever the origins, the Long Orange Dutch carrot, first described in writing in 1721, is the forebear of the orange Horn carrot varieties so abundant nowadays. The Horn Carrot derives from the Netherlands town of Hoorn in the neighborhood of which it was presumably bred. All our modern, western carrots ultimately descend from these varieties. Hypernature avant la lettre.

Nice story, smart guys those dutcheese  Wink!
ZEITCOIN

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:43:34 AM

23 ghs at launch what do you have to say now you Troll bitch GTFO of here your an idiot

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:01:35 AM

People do not deserve any explanation.

Just go and mine your shitcoin.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
CtrlAltDefeat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:32:16 AM

People do not deserve any explanation.

Just go and mine your shitcoin.

So.. you make a lot of noise, but refuse to give an explanation? Lol
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:33:56 PM

Yes

Please gtfo and mine your %1 premined shit. When you ready to buy, I will buy all of them for 10 doge.

23 ghs at launch what do you have to say now you Troll bitch GTFO of here your an idiot
Shame on you. What  jerk... bitch.

Sell your premined coins. Go go go. What a poor..

Edit:

You have to improve your english if you market a shit.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Honourablequest

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:54:40 PM

It’s uncool to use foul language on this forum and attack members personally.

It’s also not right to make unfounded claims about a coin where a lot of hard work and dedication was attributed to. 

You owe this forum an explanation of your intensions and logical reasons why you claim this is a "Sh@#" coin and an apology for your behaviour.

Let’s all try to set an example for new members to follow and support the community. Wink

PS: I'm not affiliated to this coin in anyway.
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

It’s also not right to make unfounded claims about a coin where a lot of hard work and dedication was attributed to.  

You owe this forum an explanation of your intensions and logical reasons why you claim this is a "Sh@#" coin and an apology for your behaviour.

Let’s all try to set an example for new members to follow and support the community. Wink

^^^This!

I think OP actually wants to say we should be supporting his coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441349.msg4865167#msg4865167

Kiss
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

My explanation about why carrots are orange, just as promised Smiley

Allegedly they are orange for entirely political reasons: in the 17th century, Dutch growers are thought to have cultivated orange carrots as a tribute to William of Orange – who led the the struggle for Dutch independence – and the color stuck. A thousand years of yellow, white and purple carrot history, was wiped out in a generation.

Although some scholars doubt if orange carrots even existed prior to the 16th century, they now form the basis of most commercial cultivators around the world. Presumably crosses between Eastern (purple), Western (white, red) and perhaps wild carrots led to the formation of the orange rooted carrot sub species. Turkey is often cited as the original birthplace of the hybrids (or mutations) of the two groups.

Whatever the origins, the Long Orange Dutch carrot, first described in writing in 1721, is the forebear of the orange Horn carrot varieties so abundant nowadays. The Horn Carrot derives from the Netherlands town of Hoorn in the neighborhood of which it was presumably bred. All our modern, western carrots ultimately descend from these varieties. Hypernature avant la lettre.

+1
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:38:06 PM

^^^This!

Kiss

Yeah.

Please go and beg for free doges or earthcoins.

Please..

Also I will write something.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Honourablequest

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:00:30 PM

^^^This!

Kiss

Thanks - it all makes sense now - "he can't develop a coin so he critics others who can"
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:13:53 PM

eatHGn6ewLAQkaG9iJ4TLozjsbHADsFmwi

pay the poor!

At least I'm not a poor. Right?

^^^This!

Kiss

Thanks - it all makes sense now - "he can't develop a coin so he critics others who can"

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:16:02 PM

I think that 90% of altcoins are shit :-)

to be honest ...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:25:09 PM

to be honest ...

97.2%

Kiss
rbizz

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:09:33 PM

So why is it shit?
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:45:41 PM

to be honest ...

97.2%

Kiss

Smiley we must do some calculations to put correct number.
So now many are total? Smiley and hiw many are not bad? (2?3?maybe5?Smiley)

Yep. something around 97.2 %

☺☺☺☺
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:53:12 PM

I think about 95% of the altcoin "developers" want only to take all your bitcoins and litecoins and then all the coins get dumped and the "developers" or I can also say the copy and paste masters who can change some parameters and create a logo get out of his own coins and start create a new account here and a new coin to start a new round. We have to warn all newbies here to not support and buy this kind of coins like MaxCoin, Pandashit, Dogecrap and the rest 95% of not innovative copy and paste coins. Someone any ideas to punish this kind of people ?
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:00:23 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Everyone please be patient we are dealing with giveaways and do not have time to answer pms right now we will get to it though
May I ask ... I posted on the face book group before you had an wallet and followed your twitter. How will you pay me with out my wallet address?

Poor.

They are selling %4.5 premined their shits.

You are an idiot this will shut you up you piece of crap what you mad because your other thread didnt work saying we were shit and scammers GTFO

What is out of wallet has been given away to bounties and exchanges

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Please speak like a man, not like a JERK.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT and YOU ARE SCAMMING POOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE RICH IN A WEEK.

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY or DELETE MY MESSAGES.

AND I DONT BELIEVE YOUR SCREENSHOT.

YOUR SCAMCOIN IS %4+ PREMINED IN SHORT PERIOD.

QUICK-BUCK

PUMP/DUMP

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MONEY.

POOR MAN..

NOW YOU CAN GTFO

FROM YOUR SELF MODERATED TOPIC.

Why he is deleting my all messages?

I cant understand.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
rbizz

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:16:03 PM

Can someone explain why this coin is shit?  All I've seen is a lot of positive press so far.....
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:56:36 PM

Can someone explain why this coin is shit?  All I've seen is a lot of positive press so far.....

We don't know why. We just feel it.

Smiley

The shit is easy to smell.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: