Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 11:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BMN] ✅ Batman ✅ | Store online | Anonymous 🔐 Trust And Privacy 🔐🔥🔥  (Read 4541 times)
BatmanToken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.

I think your words are far from our subject here  Wink
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

Many people ask how they can buy BMN token ?
we do not have ICO, but everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts, follow our official channel and Stay Tuned :
https://t.me/BatmanToken
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

the question is- even if you sell it at a very very cheap price, is there a future waiting for this token? most probably, you will be bag holders of this token if you will buy this. just sayin'...

Circulating Supply Will be 300,000 BMN only,......... 22,000 Tokens BMN were distributed to the our team and our team will not be able to sell until after the project is opened for 5 months, so The remaining now is : 278,000 BMN and It is unreasonable to distribute the quantity free of charge, but will be sold at a cheap price before the opening of our project

And certainly everyone will benefit greatly because the project will be paid us millions of dollars from all people in the world, let alone if the payment through our tokens is BMN, so It will not be long because everything is ready. The project will be launched within two months or less immediately after the sale, Also during this period the token BMN will be listing on the external exchanges..... So everyone will benefit and the market will not controlled our us. Our project is who will be the entire token market

even if this has the lowest supply out there, where can users use your coin other than trading?

"And certainly everyone will benefit greatly because the project will be paid us millions of dollars from all people in the world"

why is that so? why people pay you in millions of dollars? for what? i don't understand if you know what you're talking about.  Roll Eyes
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

the question is- even if you sell it at a very very cheap price, is there a future waiting for this token? most probably, you will be bag holders of this token if you will buy this. just sayin'...

Circulating Supply Will be 300,000 BMN only,......... 22,000 Tokens BMN were distributed to the our team and our team will not be able to sell until after the project is opened for 5 months, so The remaining now is : 278,000 BMN and It is unreasonable to distribute the quantity free of charge, but will be sold at a cheap price before the opening of our project

And certainly everyone will benefit greatly because the project will be paid us millions of dollars from all people in the world, let alone if the payment through our tokens is BMN, so It will not be long because everything is ready. The project will be launched within two months or less immediately after the sale, Also during this period the token BMN will be listing on the external exchanges..... So everyone will benefit and the market will not controlled our us. Our project is who will be the entire token market

even if this has the lowest supply out there, where can users use your coin other than trading?

"And certainly everyone will benefit greatly because the project will be paid us millions of dollars from all people in the world"

why is that so? why people pay you in millions of dollars? for what? i don't understand if you know what you're talking about.  Roll Eyes

I think you need to read the topic well, You will know what the project is and you will find all of these answers to your questions do not look for replies just before you know what the topic is   Smiley
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and business. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.

really thank you very much for your great words  Kiss
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Important UPDATE :

we do not have ICO, but everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts, follow our official channel and Stay Tuned :

https://d.top4top.net/p_928ecpo01.png
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Important UPDATE :

BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Important UPDATE :

BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Important UPDATE :

Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

what are you planning to do with unsold tokens?

answer :
burn

do you have bounty campaign that's going on?

answer :

no
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.

Our project is based on complete anonymity and also to our customrs
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Important UPDATE :

BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Important UPDATE :

Snugukhiswest

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Hey
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
saligde

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Cannot wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this plan has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:40 AM

Hey
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

What problems does the idea aim to solve?

answer :
In fact, everyone in the Web needs such a project, We have seen many platforms and online stores that allow sellers to sell on their platforms like : Fiverr , Freelancer, khamsat, etc but impose many restrictions on sellers to sell and also charge high fees on sellers and buyers, also Many countries are banned from selling and buying online and buying in many stores,They are all factors that lead to a lack of interest in buying and selling anything in any online store.
But we are different in all respects, how? :

• We will be the only store on the internet with the lowest fees.

• Anything and everything will be provided Not found on public internet.

• We will not impose any restrictions on the seller, we will make him sell anything he wants To anyone.

• The store itself will completely hide its identity In order to keep the identity and privacy of all customer data.

• Payment will be in the store through BTC and ETH and our BMN tokens, we will not accepted PayPal or any payment method that may disclose the
  identity of the seller or buyer.

• market will not control us in the prices of our BMN token, whether in the decline or rise like the rest of the currencies or like the rest tokens in the
  market, Because we will have a real project that enables you to use our token to buy and sell for everything in our platform, Therefore demand of our
  token and height in price will be strong and real with very low total supply and Circulating Supply Which is 300,000 BMN.

❖  But what forces the user to do this ? :

• Everyone must use our store because he won't see the products or even our features we will offer anywhere on the internet, they will buy our token
  BMN from any exchange at any price so that he can buy from our platform, And in order to force users to do that, we will provide security and privacy
  and all services that he does not have access to.

Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?

answer :

If the project itself is based on anonymity, then how the team will show the face, this is a great contradiction

What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

answer :
we do not have ICO, but everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Cannot wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this plan has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.

You will be very impressed with the our project  Cool
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

Hey

Any other questions or inquiries do not hesitate to comment me here or on our chat official on telegram :

https://t.me/BatmanToken_community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: