Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com | New Ponzi Round Each Week | 130% AUTOMATED RETURNS  (Read 9567 times)
ExtraTerrestrial

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:04:18 PM

After the weeklyPonzi is dead and he ran away with the rest of our money, i asked Charlie from the AbitPonzi, if he is able and willing to fill this gap.
And now he did, you can find the new weekly here: http://abitponzi.com/rounds/view/weekly

He is really legit and nearly always online on his twitter account. There where some really small errors in the script at the beginning, but since several weeks it is really stable and without any errors with timestamps, payments or whatever.

Nice, gonna play there for sure, got some big profits there before.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:14:07 PM

After the weeklyPonzi is dead and he ran away with the rest of our money, i asked Charlie from the AbitPonzi, if he is able and willing to fill this gap.
And now he did, you can find the new weekly here: http://abitponzi.com/rounds/view/weekly

He is really legit and nearly always online on his twitter account. There where some really small errors in the script at the beginning, but since several weeks it is really stable and without any errors with timestamps, payments or whatever.

Nice, gonna play there for sure, got some big profits there before.

Better try this...

www.CrazyPonzi.com
Transparent. Secure. Random.

Re-coded and Re-launched

sevenseas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:27:42 PM

His everyday ponzi has small number of deposits every time and he don't want to do anything to increase interest of ppl (e.g. some promo, bonuses, etc.). I would not suggest you to invest in his weekly.
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

His everyday ponzi has small number of deposits every time and he don't want to do anything to increase interest of ppl (e.g. some promo, bonuses, etc.). I would not suggest you to invest in his weekly.
He sometimes had promo+bonus on the saturday and sunday one.
But a bonus must be paid from someone, so the profit for all other players would be decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: