Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:44:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many coins do you want to own?
1 to 5 - 12 (30.8%)
5 to 10 - 6 (15.4%)
10 to 20 - 4 (10.3%)
21 to 30 - 4 (10.3%)
31 to 40 - 0 (0%)
41 to 50 - 1 (2.6%)
more than 50 - 9 (23.1%)
more than 1000 - 1 (2.6%)
more than 10 000 - 2 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Bitcoin total ownership goal?  (Read 1603 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

In my opinion, everyone who is comfortable with something that feels good will be very difficult to feel satisfied. If the A determines the target of 5 bitcoins, when it is achieved it will definitely use a more reliable way to get bitcoin more. For me, how much bitcoin that we have achieved is not a problem. The problem that often arises is that someone is not wise in using bitcoin acquisition in everyday life.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Everyone's desire is unlimited, they are greedy!
If you can of course hope that the more the better, the money is greedy!
With my internal force range, I want to have 10 Rose BTC!
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

The number of bitcoin a person can own depends on the person's financial buoyancy and how smart the person is. My target is to have as many as possible but my initial target is to have five bitcoin because I used to have that. Once I have that, I can build on it and get more.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

For now I am still in the stage of collecting Bitcoin as much as I do, I work as a bounty hunter still very new and it needs a lot of struggle to achieve the desire to get as much bitcoin as possible. And when I have the first bitcoin, I will trade so that the bitcoin that I have can grow more.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

In my opinion, everyone who is comfortable with something that feels good will be very difficult to feel satisfied. If the A determines the target of 5 bitcoins, when it is achieved it will definitely use a more reliable way to get bitcoin more. For me, how much bitcoin that we have achieved is not a problem. The problem that often arises is that someone is not wise in using bitcoin acquisition in everyday life.
Yeah that is the human nature of everyone. they always feel lacking in the target they have achieved. that is the nature of greed.
You're right the problem is not how many targets you have to reach. but how can you feel enough and manage well bitcoin you have
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

As of now, I can settle for about 10-15 bitcoins. However, my mileage may vary since I always keep the price fluctuations in mind. Heck, should Bitcoin's price go past the 30k mark or more, I can settle with around 5 or 10.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

My Bitcoin was invested in Altcoin trading with not a lot of funds but I'm sure for the next year prices will peak again, so the bitcoin that I have will increase. And the ultimate goal of bitcoin that I have is that I want to hold it even if it's only a little until 2020. Because a lot of information that says that year is Halving BItcoin.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

No one can succeed without goal but in crypto, i have no goal or aim. Trading is my first profession. I have 1 Bitcoin and i want to hold it few years so that i can get minimum $25k for profits.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

until 21 bitcoins appear, many will sell it, at least large holders, Scrooge mcducky will do everything to make you do it
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

I gave up on my initial number of coins to own goal after the bull run of last year. I'm actually happy that I did so, because there is no point in chasing a certain number of coins when you at any time can be put against a bull run making sure that prices increase with 100-200%. I rather realistically focus on allocating a certain percentrage of my monthly income to Bitcoin, and by doing that I automatically see my net worth increase throughout the years.

Forcing yourself to reach whatever amount of Bitcoins will mostly turn into an unhealthy fixation doing more harm than good, especially when you for that specific reason fomo in during bull runs, all because you're afraid of never being able to reach that number with how the price keeps pumping.
ICOMain.io

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

There are about 3.5 billion people who use the Internet, and about 20 billion connected devices or just bots. Considering that the Bitcoin network has properties that are not offered to us by any Government or Corporation, we can assume that there is a high probability that the majority of connected people and machines will use this network. What are these properties?

No taxes
Free opening of accounts. They are simply calculated from your private key :-)
Low transaction fees
Predictable and transparent clearing. You always know what is the status of any transaction
The transaction cannot be rolled back
Nobody asks the personal identification information
Nobody can write off your money
Nobody can block the account
No stupid limits
Suitable for all forms of property, not just currency.
A complete history of all transactions
Possibility of privacy and anonymity
The list of benefits can go on and on, but you get the idea. This is a kind of manna from heaven, which is better money in comparison with paper dollars. But most importantly:
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Bitcoin now in cheap and low price level. I don't sell any bitcoin, specially altcoins also .I reserve bitcoin for future increase and better price .till starting bitcoin trading to now I collect 4 btc.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

My intention is to own Bitcoin as much as possible. Even though I know it's hard, even a bit. At present, bitcoin price is quite unstable, I think we should stock Bitcoin and wait for Bitcoin to return to the price as big as before.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

For myself, I always try to get as much virtual currency as possible. Currently I'm trying to do everything to get 100 virtual coins in the top 100 on the coinmarketcap. By using my capital to buy it, I also participate in many bonus campaigns to get it.

bangkit tri

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

For myself, I always try to get as much virtual currency as possible. Currently I'm trying to do everything to get 100 virtual coins in the top 100 on the coinmarketcap. By using my capital to buy it, I also participate in many bonus campaigns to get it.
just like me, where at a relatively low price like today, certainly a good opportunity to invest. therefore i will invest with capital that i have, so that it will profit multiply later
Manashelltesu

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

i think i will choose 1 to 5
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

My goal is to counter fiat inflation and have a portion of my wealth outside the banking system. The only thing I can do in that regard is to buy what I can afford by dollar cost averaging, and that will continue as long as Bitcoin exists.

It's basically a never ending goal as long as my main source of income is based on fiat only. Not sure if there ever will be a moment I'm fully on Bitcoin, but I'm definitely open to the idea. Stability however is the main requirement.

I read somewhere that in order to be part of the 1% elite, you only need to own like 0.28BTC. I think that's a pretty easy to accomplish goal for most people in the western world, even if the price revisits its all time high.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
cryptoracer999

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

I too will go with 1-5. As market is unpredictable the price may suddenly soar up near 20k again or maybe even more. So with the current price myabe 1-5 or even slightly more.
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

I want to have 2 coins for me to save. The rest, I want to use to buy my favorite items. Sooner or later, hopefully that can be realized  Grin
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

My goal is not to maximize the ownership of Bitcoin coins, but to extract the maximum profit from its turnover.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: