Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What sites do you use to make your investment decisions?  (Read 16295 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:02:51 PM

Bitcointalk is a good place to collect investment information, I think I will not waste more time going to other forums, because bitcointalk has the most resources available to me.

Exactly all answer all about investment information it herein forum

Indeed the Internet is a haven for everything one could ever wish for when it comes to information and data. I base most of my crypto investment decisions by exploring this forum and asking as many questions as I possibly can. Also, I consult a team of experts who ensure a lot of research is done on the said project before finally giving it a try albeit with funds I know I can afford to lose. So far, its been pretty decent and quiet.

No doubt this forum is the most helpful site that can answer all the question came from the members opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:44:49 PM

Bitcointalk is a good place to collect investment information, I think I will not waste more time going to other forums, because bitcointalk has the most resources available to me.
Exactly all answer all about investment information it herein forum
The information is easy to find, but you need to find solid sources to know how accurate it is. This forum is also the best source, it is impossible not to find info about any currency. Also, search for ICOrating sites and social networks.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:23:15 AM

Indeed, this forum provide many information about ICOs. Most new ICOs always giving information about their project or the developers team information in ANN dashboard and i think from that we can gain many information. Beside that, forum user always give feedback and its useful for us before making decision to invest or not
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:26:54 AM

I did research in several places before investing in ICO, and the website I recommend most is:

https://icodrops.com/
https://cryptodiffer.com/

both websites always recommend good projects, and provide interesting info about a project

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:40:53 AM

Aside from the coinmarketcap to see the coins movement, usually i will also look for any news regarding cryptocurrency form anywhere i could get, before deciding to purchase on coins.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:29:02 AM

At the very beginning I used different rating sites when choosing projects.Then several times I made a mistake, the sites gave high marks to the project,and in the end it either failed or turned out to be a scam.So now i don't trust them and in general, now I do not look at the ratings,I try to rely on my experience and knowledge
Crypto Kev

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

This website is the best for investment information, other sites are OK but I find this one to be the best.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:11:44 AM

If you want to be listed on an ico ratings website, you will have the best option icodrops. But it's really hard to be listed there, they don't list every project.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:18:16 AM

Aside from the coinmarketcap to see the coins movement, usually i will also look for any news regarding cryptocurrency form anywhere i could get, before deciding to purchase on coins.
There are dozens of groups, channels regarding this. You can find a lot of materials on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Just do your research and you will find one that fits for the criteria you are looking for. But do not go close to the pump-dump groups.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:19:42 AM

I am always trying to make my own research because in 99 percent of cases such websites are completely useless. All of the rating agencies can be paid and the more you pay, the better rating you are going to get.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:56:52 AM

If you want to be listed on an ico ratings website, you will have the best option icodrops. But it's really hard to be listed there, they don't list every project.

Hi Various! That is awesome! We are developing a high quality ICO project ourselves and we would not want to be mixed with the low quality ones. It will be a great medium for us to appear on. Thank you!
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:37:44 PM

I think that any sites that will bring useful information. But as usual, most of the sites are just fakes and almost always site users always close their information. I think that btt is the most transparent.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

Now I’m not investing anymore, since it’s not actual. In general, I used to regularly use such sites as icobench, icomarks, icoholders. These sites have reviews and project evaluation criteria.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:14:42 PM

In making investment decisions, it's better never to depend on any website in particular. Most of the websites about cryptocurrency are biased and could give a positive review when paid to write in that capacity. It's  best to carry out some due diligence before investing in any project and remember to invest only what you can afford to loose because no matter the extent of research, something could still go wrong.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:32:52 PM

What site do you use to get the best information to make your investment decisions into ICOs?

Your information is going to help us a lot in order make our ICO project 1000% successful. You can find more info about it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.380

If you are an ICO listing page, let me know about it!

If you mean the trackers or something like the rating services, personally I do not trust these services, because your rating indicator depends on the balance of your wallet. it is my opinion.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:49:52 PM

I usually use sites that can provide information on quantity in circulating or total supply in addition to providing some price history! I usually do not like to find analyzes done by other people because that distorts the perception of any feeling. There are certain sites that have a higher traffic because they provide clean information or almost this and also because they have been in the market for a long time! But sometimes I always pay attention to the amount of use to get an idea of the size of the trust.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

I think that any sites that will bring useful information. But as usual, most of the sites are just fakes and almost always site users always close their information. I think that btt is the most transparent.

I am looking for the most reputable and honest sites who have not sold out themselves yet. I think of utilizing the Bitcointalk forum talk to let everyone know about our ICO project opportunity.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

I really do not use any rating site for investment, I just study a coin, do my own research, know when to buy,I don't buy coin because everyone is buying, I buy because I see potential,  and I also know when to sell. This way I make some profit.

▔▔▔▔▔
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:40:56 PM

icobench to sees of use with different unit on identification as investors might put of decision on expending use with spares on funds to work on plan with bitcoin investment on crypto finance.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:30:13 PM

I really do not use any rating site for investment, I just study a coin, do my own research, know when to buy,I don't buy coin because everyone is buying, I buy because I see potential,  and I also know when to sell. This way I make some profit.

This is the best approach for truly great projects in their essence, however, if everyone is buying something that means there is increased money flow and thats where people make most money at. It is risky, however, I am also a big fan of supporting projects which suit my personal interest and can tap into a big market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: