Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency  (Read 2655 times)
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Passive income in Cryptocurrency market is very possible and I have had many experiences in this regard.  You could invest in some dividend ICO,  that should give you passive income.  Security token is also a good way to earn passive income including Cryptocurrency trading m

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

As far as I know NVC can give you passive income, but as I know it is very small.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment

I never see how much return I get because hold coins, I only have kick and atl. In this situation, return is good idea because I see no way to make income on market, buy back can do after next year. Some people see return model is just like MLM method, fast buy fast go. See the positive side and I hope you try ATL or exchange coins.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment

It used to hyped that lending coins (which is give you daily return) but most of them are confirmly scam.
Just be careful with those project that give you daily/weekly/monthly return, except it's a mining project.
So, stay safe
I agree that coins that offer big profits in a short and instant way are scams, but if the coins are POS, I trust them
Just like those masternode coins but there are some of them have tried to create monthly airdrop to the token holders. This could be another thing, some of them have tried to create such a new way and there was a lot of exchange sites that has been seeing the tokenization of their asset as another chance too. Bibox has distributed the dividend to the all of token holders.
satb

Activity: 202
Merit: 30

forum.nem.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

NEM has a supernode system in place where supernodes are paid circa 400 XEM each day.  However, you need 3,000,030 XEM to participate.  It provides a passive income of around 5%, plus you get transaction fees from the network if you harvest blocks.  It will cost around $240K at today's prices.  The price of a supernode on January 8th at its ATH was $6M, earning $800 each day (400 XEM at $2+ each).  NEM reached the top 5 on coinmarketcap, and is currently undervalued.  It's a robust platform with strong technical fundamentals with a solid development team and active community, there are many activities currently occurring globally to extend NEMs reach around the world.  It is very popular in Asia.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

As I know, the EXRN project pays a certain number of tokens every 3 months. The Pundi X project pays 7 percent a month. Both tokens are at the bottom now and have huge potential for growth.

modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Spectre coin and LHcoin  projects pay in Ether every month. Spectre made good profit for me. But I sold these coins, and i dont't know current course. But it has good reputation.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

I never join this kind of program. I think if there are some more, I will join. Actually, it will give us more benefits as it to be the passive income. So far, I'm only focus on the bounty programs and still hold my coins from the rewards. Passive income is still difficult to be gained right now.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Passive income  is so nice to have but I don't think that crypto is able to support us with passive income at all. It needs in so much attention and strengths that could not be asked from such one.

There are coins which, with passive storage, increase in quantity as a bank deposit. I found one such Minex.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

In my opinion there are several coins that offer good passive income in this cryptocurrancy world. Some of them come from new ICO projects that offer repurchase or other attractive payments. Because I'm sure it will continue to increase so that daily income will be more valuable in the near future.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I think that this financial model of profit distribution is very weak. Be careful. Don't keep all your money in this coin. There is a Spotcoin project. This project also has a profit from keeping coins on the wallet.

mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Kickcoin is still paying out, i just received some.. was just wondering about it, how many others are doing the same
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

There are several stacking coins with interest payments. I have not used any so I cannot say how viable they are, but they exist. Just do your research and due diligence.
Most of these staking coins are not worth holding as their value is usually too low. The recent market slump has battered them so much.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Kickcoin is still paying out, i just received some.. was just wondering about it, how many others are doing the same
Pundi X pays too. I received some a while ago. I used to receive some Waves coins and other tokens when I held Waves in my wallet. I don't know if they still pay though.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

I think there are very few, either you gonna use a proof of stake coin like spectrecoin that is working on both proof of stake which would make you get more spectrecoin and or you need to either use masternode for making more money which is basically something quite similar.

The mining is not a passive income believe me, I had a friend who really had to work a lot for his machines and it took at least 10 hours a work regularly and mostly even more when something broke because they are machines that work 7/24 of course they fail sometimes. I think the easiest is proof of stake because you make money on each stake and leave whenever you want, thats why I love spectrecoin.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Passive income  is so nice to have but I don't think that crypto is able to support us with passive income at all. It needs in so much attention and strengths that could not be asked from such one.

As I understand, the passive income in the crypto world is holding, right? Now, it might be the best choice as soon as the market is just going to start the run-up. However, day traders can earn regularly.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

As I understand, the passive income in the crypto world is holding, right? Now, it might be the best choice as soon as the market is just going to start the run-up. However, day traders can earn regularly.

I do not think that day trading is a passive income. Trading is a very difficult matter, which requires judiciousness and the ability to analyze the market. I believe that this is a full-time salary, not a passive income.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

I think Pundix do that too, giving some dividend every month but i don't know are they still do that or not. Back then bitcore BTX do that too giving weekly return to people who hold their coins in the wallets but it's already ended. I think BNB also give some return if you hold the tokens.
yes pundix is still giving 7.3% of the coin holding every month and now pundix team has made the system of giving bonus coin even better then begore. If you are still looking for that type of coins you can go for pundix but market risk is involved.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

There are lot of coins which provide passive income and most of them come from ICO. I guess the traders can take daily profit but you to research on your own in daily basis so that you can have a idea about the income.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

I've heard about coins that generate passive income, but most of them are scam. I did not risk my money, so I did not invest in such projects. It reminds me of the pyramid scheme.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: