Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you have found a scammer???  (Read 1597 times)
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

there is too many scammers in youtube campaigns , i have no evidence but i m feeling it . I have told to manager once but nothing happened and i don't know what to do about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

Not a very pleasant moment. I think in any situation you need to contact the managers and project managers. For the sole purpose of blocking the fraud. You're good. We all need to fight scammers. And communicate with each other and be aware.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

If you find a scammer the easily way to do is report it to the authorities to do an actions regarding this and also to less the scammers in this kind of business and industry because their population getting bigger.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

To my mind you have to say people abut it with all your possible way and to talk about people who are looking for this situations with scams. It will be very useful and nice from your side.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Today when I was checking my stakes in the bounty participants list I saw my telegram username which was rejected https://ibb.co/ho6wNe , but I didn't participate in telegram campaign. And the firs thing I've done is that that I checked who is that person that tried to << earn >> some tokens by using my data. And I was amazed, it was a Legendary member.  https://ibb.co/nq3bNe.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcFqL8sxRPoqVlB7V2ItDHeAi49AlEBK6b6fEuU5M8k/
So tell me please what to do?

you could warn the bounty managers regarding what you have found out.
secondly you could make and submit a negative feedback to the bitcointalk profile of the fraud.
and be more vigilant, i experience such thing. and the one whos trying to be me, did try to claim some of my rewards.
for almost all of my bounty. so be careful
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

I think if you find a scammer, the best think to do is to report the person to the manager of the group where the person is and also try your best to spread the news so other participants will be aware of such person.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

What can you do at all? But the question is very interesting and useful, it is obvious. I don't have any ideas but this discussion  will help everyone here to my mind.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Please report it to a moderator or manager of what followed. It is tantamount to forgery of data and opens the correct action. an awful lot of currently utilizes this so certainly detrimental to one party and if left alone will more and more be exposed to that kind of thing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

Today when I was checking my stakes in the bounty participants list I saw my telegram username which was rejected https://ibb.co/ho6wNe , but I didn't participate in telegram campaign. And the firs thing I've done is that that I checked who is that person that tried to << earn >> some tokens by using my data. And I was amazed, it was a Legendary member.  https://ibb.co/nq3bNe.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcFqL8sxRPoqVlB7V2ItDHeAi49AlEBK6b6fEuU5M8k/

You can contact the account and tell them that you have found out that they are using your data and you will like them to stop using it or you will report them. Or you might decide to forego that entire procedure and go report them to moderators and the bounty manager to make sure that they are rejected from the campaign which means they can no longer use your info

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

You need to report it to the project manager, the excruciating attempt. A capable manager should definitely exclude him from any bounty campaign of the project. There are very many bastards who will try to make more money by using people's accounts. Unfortunately, besides many bounty hunters, there are many SCAM projects that make it difficult for bounty hunters to make some profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

These things are very common these days and only thing you can do is to contact bounty manager and report with all the proofs.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

There is really nothing much that I can do as an individual when I find a scammer?I mean who am I, and what power do I have. The only thing that I can do that is within my reach is to try to inform as much people as I can that I have found a scammer and let them know who he is so they can avoid doing business with him.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

Friend, if you sure you found a scammer, just report it to the scam accusation forum in bitcointalk.
So any peoples will know about the scammer and won't get scammed anymore.
But i guess you were talking about bounty hunter, so it is not the scammer but it is a cheater, you must report it to your manager.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

I think that when you get a scammer in the bounty and have your info quoted it can only be reported to the bounty manager to work out and not to cheat on bounty as well as seeing the bounty bounty like facebook bounty many multiple accounts as well in the signature campaign so if you get this you report it immediately to the bounty manager.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

This is often found. Just write to the campaign manager and tell them that your account is duplicated by the scammer, and the manager in turn will block it.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

You could directly report those scammer to the manager of the bounty campaign, and explain that the one that you suspecting as a scammer is using your account profile link to re register in the bounty campaign.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

To be honest, this is not the first time I heard about it. It happened a lot of times and none of them are getting caught. Yes, they will be banned on the telegram group but that is still not enough to stop them from scamming people. Is there any way for us to report them that will stop them from doing a scam? Or we can just accept the fact the those scammers are just untouchable for us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

Report this Scammer, these guys are the product of greed, just contact the manager and explain to him that this guy is using your data and the manager will ban him from participating the bounty campaign or get blacklisted.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

We encourage you to report these scammers to project manager campaign gifts. In order to do the checking in and immediately get on the streak of campaign gifts. These scammers are indeed very making us suffer losses. And we hope the scammer can be diminished or lost.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Whether he’s a legendary or whatsoever, you should just go ahead and report them without wasting time, cause if you don’t report them they will also continue to do that.

You don’t know how long they have doing that and they might used it to cause a lot of problems here for some people, so they best thing you need to do is report them and state what happened properly for the forum managers so they can handle the case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: