Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble?  (Read 930 times)
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

It is nit as if MEW has issues, but that there are so many phishing sites of MEW. I use MEW and i have never had any issue with it whatsoever.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

I think from their management because there will be no issues or problem,  or if any just a small thing only; if they have a excellent management and controll in their environment.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

It is nit as whether MEW has nuts, on the contrary that thither are so indefinite phishing points of MEW. I utilize MEW and i birth never had any issue with it whatsoever.
texlipsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

I sometimes have access problems, but they rarely happen. If you have a lot of access problems, you may have a problem with your computer or internet connection.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

I find Mew very easy to use it, it only has the disadvantage of poor security. Therefore, new users have the opportunity to easily steal their accounts
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

I think through their internal management, since it is the core of the business all things came from that.
They should perform better to avoid the troubles happen inside or outside of the business.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

MEW is just an interface of sending/receiving ethereum based tokens. MEW don't have any problem as such, it's the network congestion of ETH that causes the delay in transaction confirmation. ETH devs are working on improving the 14tx per second to couple of thousands of tx per sec. They're implementing a solution called casper and plasma, which is supposed to increase it by 100x fold of current tx's. Let's see when they'll be able to do so.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?

Myetherwallet does not have any trouble, the only time that I have had any sort of problems getting onto the site was when there was the DNS hack, despite that they seemed to have handled that quite quickly. You need to understand that myetherwallet is just a site where you send and receive coins, they are not the network itself so the number of users of mew does not matter.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

I never had any problem with myetherwallet. As for me, MEW - one of most convenient wallet for ethereum. Of course, there are many scammers and they always try to scam you. So you should be careful.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

I don't understand what you are saying, can you say what your problem is with MEW? even though I have only been here but I have never had a problem with MEW and everything looks fine
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Be specific on what kind of trouble you do mean?
MEW do have tied up issues but not literally on the wallet itself but on the scam that do involves mew indirectly which had been used up by some people to sort out privatekeys by its users to take advantage and stole out the money inside of its wallet which is basically keeping up your private keys is your total obligation and MEw has nothing to do with it.When it comes to technical there might be some minor issues but it do being fixed fast.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Myetherwallet now has troubles? What exactly do you mean when you talk about troubles? what are the troubles you are experiencing? This is the wallet that I mostly use, and I'm glad to say that I have never for a single moment had to worry about it. I think that it does lack troubles, and it is easy and convenient to use. It is a great site.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Yeah, recently MEW is the common site that was always a target for hacking incident. This was because of so many token that was deposited to their wallet. Hackers knows that most of all crypto people are using MEW in keeping their money into the system.millions of dollars was keep to that site that's why they are the most targeted wallet in the blockchain.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

I think through their poor system, wherein the people in their management are not well efficient to sustain the needs and the demands of the public in their services in the market.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

What is MEW? Is the Ethereum wallet? I have never used this wallet, and I don't know what kind of problems will arise. If you think it always goes wrong, why don't you choose to use a wallet?
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

until now I am a MEW user and have never experienced a problem and it is very safe to use ... and you think MEW is problematic, you can explain what the problem is. I think if the problem is hacking it is not a MEW problem but it is your problem in securing your key or because you are on a phishing site

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

I think the reason why MEW usually have trouble because of too much users , it can be affect a traffic in requesting transactions in Ethereum blockchain, that's why we notice some of our transactions in MEW are pending and some are getting error. But for now, the MEW is so convenient to use by because the management team already fixed the troubles on it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

With so many users using MEW, the developer should continue to develop MEW gradually, and the problems that often occur in MEW may be because the developer continues to develop MEW, both in terms of security and usage. Hopefully MEW is getting better especially in terms of security, because we know that MEW is the wallet that has the most phishing and hacking
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

What kind of trouble you are talking about? so far i have no problem with mew, and the most cases about mew are because of the users fault because they are not careful and enter their private key into phising site, even mew already has a lot of warning about being careful when using your private key etc. I also don't think the website ever down despite having a lot of users.

blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

to be honest the problem is not in MEW, but it is in the users themselves, because they are often careless with their private keys and they are often the victims of phishing.
I agree! MEW trouble is only a small part. It is important that the security of the account and the security of the user's own transactions. We need to pay attention to all the factors that can cause us trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: