Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

I even thought someone was gonna tell me that the crypto is bouncing back with great force lols. No matter what or how a website is designed around a project, it still takes a lot of research and information for someone to trust such a project. In my own opinion I don't think I trust this website

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

this GCOX should be doing great, their aim is to be a platform to gather all the celebrities in 1 exchange, in future there would be a trade mark or signature i bet.
i dont agree at all that this gcox using those famous ppl to hype, cause what they trying to is gather up as much as the famous ppl in 1 platform
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Most of these projects are confusing which beginners, their large increase may be just a quick rebound, not to be confused, maybe hype, so don't believe it easily.

actually im just thinking to earn bit, thats y i bought when their ITS then will sell out when they go to exchange  Smiley i thought crypto earn money way is like this?

this is one of the way ,if you're looking forward to earn more in crypto
i suggest that you trade with your token after ico ,you could withdraw some of it as how many much is your capital first
continue trade and earn at least 50%.use that profit and redo the circle to build ur own crypto asset
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

I even thought someone was gonna tell me that the crypto is bouncing back with great force lols. No matter what or how a website is designed around a project, it still takes a lot of research and information for someone to trust such a project. In my own opinion I don't think I trust this website
Any better suggestion my friend ?
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

I would love to participate in the bounty program of this campaign, Can you share a link to the bounty program?
go check gcox.com
telegram gcox community find out more
im not sure the bounty thou
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Thanks for the information, it is great sharing news aboutique ICO with members on this forum. It is very difficult to identify good ICO''s lately so that is a great information.

manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

It is just a scam project, be aware of it.

any proof ?cause i invested quite a lot
if no pls don't stir this kind news man ,don;t simply post for fun here
normally a lot of us trade in quite a lot money
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

It was hyped with their marketing and its going to be the same as other exchange tokens. ICO's today are the same with their goals of reaching soft and hard caps.
other than this project is there any suggestion i could invest.
I suggest bitcore and bitcoin.

I suggest ETH and acm coin
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Thanks for the information, it is great sharing news aboutique ICO with members on this forum. It is very difficult to identify good ICO''s lately so that is a great information.

True ,too many ico's coming out in a same period.plus there's scammers that disguise as authorities as well.Its a good thing that we have members from one ico that build a community for news and so on
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

Good try. But, as my good friend said, it is necessary to invest when no one knows about the project, and not when its shares have grown and everyone is shouting about it.
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

Good try. But, as my good friend said, it is necessary to invest when no one knows about the project, and not when its shares have grown and everyone is shouting about it.

well that's very basic
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

You of course don't get me wrong, but the road map they rotten like the idea. This is only my opinion and I do not put pressure on anyone. But I see it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Some of these oversubscribed projects may be good, but also a lot of them are hyped up by Youtube Influencers who get peeps to buy in the ICO then once on the exchanges, they mass dump them to unsuspecting investors and traders. look what happened with Quarkchain, that was a walking disaster waiting to happen. So unless I study hard about a project myself and really see its intrinsic value, I never now fall for FOMO and hype and prefer to just quietly go about my own research on the product or service being offered by a crypto or blockchain project. It's much better to do everything yourself and take any hype or ads with a pinch of salt.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Yeah that is a good thing to happen for a project where many possible investors that will going to invest on that project will definitely let the project to be successful. However, there are some ways also to oversubscribed some websites or applications or social media like twitter, facebook and youtube so there are things that are just being made to fraud other people. I am not saying that the project is scam but i think we should not look only on the number of community joined in a certain group or channel instead the project concept, the team behind and their partnered companies and industries.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
linna08

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Site looks not good at all. I will not join this project.

why? just because the site looks not good or this project not that good?  Sad

site does not dictate if the project is good or no good because ive already witness other projects that became succesfull even though their site is not really captivating to the eys of thier visitors  . what really matter the most is if their project has a unique usage and purpose on why they are invented  .   you can also check for other site reviews and you can also check thier own details by your self , in that way , you can compare the other feedbacks about your own analysis if the project is really worth it to invest .  goodluck .
Yes, I agree with your suggestion that the site does not necessarily mean the project is a good one or not but before you invest or participate in such projects even if you have interest in it, it is always good for you to take your time to do a very good research and check for all necessary information before you invest in it because there are some projects that have good whitepapers but at the end they crash.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Site looks not good at all. I will not join this project.

why? just because the site looks not good or this project not that good?  Sad

site does not dictate if the project is good or no good because ive already witness other projects that became succesfull even though their site is not really captivating to the eys of thier visitors  . what really matter the most is if their project has a unique usage and purpose on why they are invented  .   you can also check for other site reviews and you can also check thier own details by your self , in that way , you can compare the other feedbacks about your own analysis if the project is really worth it to invest .  goodluck .
Yes, I agree with your suggestion that the site does not necessarily mean the project is a good one or not but before you invest or participate in such projects even if you have interest in it, it is always good for you to take your time to do a very good research and check for all necessary information before you invest in it because there are some projects that have good whitepapers but at the end they crash.
The revival of the coin's price means a lot to investors. The past months we are always sad because of fear of losing money.
It seems that there are many websites that are creating to promote the development of electronic money.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
Better to do so, needs to have a hard research and never base your decision from someone, your own understanding will bring success to your investment, being influenced by such hyped will let your money in danger, most of the time those hyped really gather attentions and if you ain't come into the right timing you will just ends up losing so be careful.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

The amout of new exchanges coming to the market is staggering and now they are all trying to outdo each other with launching their own trading coins and offering rebates to customers or other incentives. I would wait and see how any new platform performs before trying to get heavily involved with it as a previous experience with COSS ended up in the trash basket.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: