Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:42:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

It is an amazing success in this type of market. because the coin which is growing while all the others are falling is the amazing perspective one! This for me is a real sign of working project.

i have the same mindset with u  Grin
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Tokens from celebrities Smiley
For me, this project is just another exchange with its own tokens. Most likely it will be an exchange for shitcoins, which were advertised by celebrities
Thus, shitcoins will be divided into two classes: those that are advertised by celebrities (diamond shitcoin or buzcoin) and which are not.
Wait and see. The idea of crypto-kittens isn't smart, but you can see what happened....

actually this is a quite new concept project. GCOX trying to gather all the celebrities in 1 platform, don't u think in future there would be a trade mark or signature?
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

This is a good opportunity to get in ACM on GCOX, I have been keeping watch on this new trading exchange and I have a good feeling about this trading platform, this is the best time to enter on this project and keep on earning more ACM token.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

i think it's just hyped, but otherwise not so bright...

actually this is a quite new concept project, maybe u can go through their website first then u will understand what they really doing now  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

It looks like this project is good, seeing the products they have is very different from the others. But unfortunately, the project team's profile is still not experienced in the crypto field, although like that if they are committed to the vision and mission, then this project will be very successful in the future.

i did go through their team, they are professional team not?
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.

I agree in the past we have seen how this kind of projects perform they are hype in the beginning but die down after a few months I like a project that has a technology behind it and which will serve the purpose of cryptocurrency not a hype and pump and dump coin just like this.

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Why do I think this site is so familiar? This seems to have been done according to a common pattern that second-rate projects use.

huh? where u see this site before?
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

does the volume of the coin increase too? because it's useless if the price increases but there is no volume, then we will have difficulty to selling it.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

thats normal i think, and not surprisingly effect, because we know about introducing their project with celebrities. and most investors are wanna ride this kind of trend and maybe it can hype when market reached.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

This a great news for all of us. I think this will be a great . But let us study this first before indulging in. It is really advisable for any type of token.

ya, u can join their telegram too  Wink
t.me/gcoxlink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

If i pick the best project ive ever seen this could be gcox, investor are very known personalities such many pacquaio  of philippines. World class 8 division champion invested to this project. Not just this guy, there are also rich people over there. Price will be on top,

Meaning
Scam free,

Are you sure about that? There are many projects are totally scam that would provide a fake whitepaper or saying that the big celebrities are investing in their projects to gather more investor. It looks good but we need to analyze carefully before putting investment.

do u visit their website? i think not bad caused i did some research, they with a professional team and this is really a new concept project. Their trying to gather all celebrity in 1 platform  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

This is really a good news since many altcoin are crashing, atleast there's coin moving forward and a sign to survive so maybe this is one our altcoin for the future , and hoping that other altcoin will follow also .
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I am very sure that it will definitely appear, what else is really good, indeed a very big opportunity, and ready to wait for it ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

in my opinion this is not a very good project, it's just a hype and only, I fear and do not trust this project, so I do not invest in it.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

in my opinion this is not a very good project, it's just a hype and only, I fear and do not trust this project, so I do not invest in it.
And for my opinion, i will go through their team and partner first then will see what event they did. for sure u have to understand what this project is doing and what their future going to build  Wink it might take some times to do research for all this things. Keep learns and you'll keep earn mate. Right?
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

just saw from their bounty program has end yesterday
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Is that really good news or just hype? honestly I still doubt it because it deals with famous people. But I hope that ACM Tokens from GCOX are good projects, and can provide a bright future.

thanks dear, i did research into this project before. Its really a quite new concept project, they trying to gather all celebrity into 1 platform. For me, i like their concept  Cheesy
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I think the fact that you like the token does not mean others must also like it and invest in it, I think if people do their research and find it very potential and promising then they can invest because it is always good to do a research and be sure of the potentials of the project before you think of investing in it.

yes, i agree what u said. thats y i just share out to let everyone know i think this project is good  Grin
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

I think the best news right now is that the market is going up, not advertising, and I think that's just a way of selling and hopefully avoiding such projects.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

In fact, some suspicious site that does not cause much trust.  In most cases I try to avoid such!

actually u can do research by yourself, don't need to believe their website. u have to do research by yourself and clarify then make decision. i just share this out caused i think this is a not bad project  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: