Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

I love this kind of project maybe is because I am new anyway hype project has given me lot of huge funds and I hope this one can also do the same

other than this project is there any suggestion i could invest.
i kinda same to you ,its quite easy money to invest this kind of project

i think ubex and redcat not bad too, u can do some research on ti  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

Your optimism is admirable, however have you taken a look at most of the ICO that have hit the markets in the past 6 months? Nearly all of them have tanked and unless there are some compelling reasons for buying in ICO it is paying to wait and get a risk-less discount later on.

i didnt invest more, i just invest some and wait see whether can earn double or triple or not  Cheesy i know this might be vy low % but at least still have chance to get it  Cool
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

The coin looks very good, and GCOX helps celebrities create their personal encrypted tokens and manage their ICO listings on the platform.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

Still not change of bitcoin and altcoin price is why I am stil waiting for good news of bitcoin and altcoin, hope one day bitcoin could back again to higher price and cross to $20,000 on the last of this years and could recovery back my money have lost with lower bitcoin price.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

If i pick the best project ive ever seen this could be gcox, investor are very known personalities such many pacquaio  of philippines. World class 8 division champion invested to this project. Not just this guy, there are also rich people over there. Price will be on top,

Meaning
Scam free,
dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 672

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

If i pick the best project ive ever seen this could be gcox, investor are very known personalities such many pacquaio  of philippines. World class 8 division champion invested to this project. Not just this guy, there are also rich people over there. Price will be on top,

Meaning
Scam free,

Are you sure about that? There are many projects are totally scam that would provide a fake whitepaper or saying that the big celebrities are investing in their projects to gather more investor. It looks good but we need to analyze carefully before putting investment.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

This is really a good news since many altcoin are crashing, atleast there's coin moving forward and a sign to survive so maybe this is one our altcoin for the future , and hoping that other altcoin will follow also .
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
i have a little suggestion, u may do some research in a project, example they talking about ACM by GCOX, who is the celebrities and who are the supporting team and the director board. my thoughts is, we cant compare to rich ppl cause we r not big shark, but we can follow those riches guy's act, they invest million but we can invest our hundreds or thousand, they earn millions but we slowly earn hundreds or thousands, as long we follow their steps, one day we will get rich too
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Site looks not good at all. I will not join this project.

why? just because the site looks not good or this project not that good?  Sad

site does not dictate if the project is good or no good because ive already witness other projects that became succesfull even though their site is not really captivating to the eys of thier visitors  . what really matter the most is if their project has a unique usage and purpose on why they are invented  .   you can also check for other site reviews and you can also check thier own details by your self , in that way , you can compare the other feedbacks about your own analysis if the project is really worth it to invest .  goodluck .
Yes, I agree with your suggestion that the site does not necessarily mean the project is a good one or not but before you invest or participate in such projects even if you have interest in it, it is always good for you to take your time to do a very good research and check for all necessary information before you invest in it because there are some projects that have good whitepapers but at the end they crash.
The revival of the coin's price means a lot to investors. The past months we are always sad because of fear of losing money.
It seems that there are many websites that are creating to promote the development of electronic money.
its a blood bath in the recent months ,some coin go downhill like god smith lucifer to hell ,well crypto still in baby stage hopefully things will go better
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

This is really a good news since many altcoin are crashing, atleast there's coin moving forward and a sign to survive so maybe this is one our altcoin for the future , and hoping that other altcoin will follow also .

Things will go better ,it's pareto principle...everything goes by this law,that's why a lot of altcoin go downhil
arion6868

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

I do not know if this is a good news or not but I can not say that this is a good project although I am participating in the hunt for bonuses in this project. What I care about now is hope this project succeeds so that all those who hunt for money like me do not waste time.
agree.. there's too many coin collapse after their ICO or whatever, we all put the afford but end up get nth
arion6868

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

i had read mostly all comment here, many of them agreed that this is hype project, but for me i dont think so, at the first place, those investor n the founder surely already consider this major facts, yet still proceed to do it, i believe there's somewhere wisdom we could not discovered, so for me it still a good project thou
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Meaning
Scam free,

Are you sure about that? There are many projects are totally scam that would provide a fake whitepaper or saying that the big celebrities are investing in their projects to gather more investor. It looks good but we need to analyze carefully before putting investment.

so anything come out from your research?for mine its only positive and not just because from their whitpaper
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

I have lost confidence in the ICO project and I will not easily believe in any ICO. And I don't think your advertisement is good news for us. 156% oversubscribed? This can be considered good news? I think this kind of hype is very low-level.

Everyone have different thinking, i know this might be low % but at least still a chance for me  Smiley  caused i did invest into few ICO project
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Don't you see crypto market in down trend right now? every activity you do this time will make your money stuck in long term period. This is good news, I can say " YES " but in this situation it will not helping at all. We need good news from bitcoin because it will increase altcoin price. But thank you anyway.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Still not change of bitcoin and altcoin price is why I am stil waiting for good news of bitcoin and altcoin, hope one day bitcoin could back again to higher price and cross to $20,000 on the last of this years and could recovery back my money have lost with lower bitcoin price.

how many did you invested in bitcoin?
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Don't you see crypto market in down trend right now? every activity you do this time will make your money stuck in long term period. This is good news, I can say " YES " but in this situation it will not helping at all. We need good news from bitcoin because it will increase altcoin price. But thank you anyway.

Personally i dont really think we need 'Good' news to know the whole market will go up high again its normal market fluctuation,by that said bitcoin will go uphill no matter what reason
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

First thing first, oversubscribed does not always mean a project is good, its most over hyped.
Second, if a project need big names, football stars, boxing legends for promoting there project, more or less over the past it has shown that such projects are worthless and since they are not strong enough to raise the funds, they use big names to promote and get the money..

Third, this post is looking a pure advertisement which is breaking the rules.

im sincerely only just want to sharing but not advertisement  Embarrassed

hemmm i think the topic owner still new here ,so she/he just share by the way she/he thinks its the best

There is a big difference between sharing and spamming.

Appears more like the account is solely created for spamming
Here is a screenshot of your last started topics:
https://i.imgur.com/JDPWzXQ.jpg

Actually i really just think that sharing but i think you're not same thinking with me ... i didnt force anyone to invest in, for my thinking is if have new project and if really a good project must have to share out and let more ppl know about it not?
i dunno what make u keep saying im spamming, if my post let u feel not comfortable then i apologize to u, im sorry  Sad
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I love this kind of project maybe is because I am new anyway hype project has given me lot of huge funds and I hope this one can also do the same

i kinda same to you ,its quite easy money to invest this kind of project

i think ubex and redcat not bad too, u can do some research on ti  Smiley

thanks for the suggestion
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

It was hyped with their marketing and its going to be the same as other exchange tokens. ICO's today are the same with their goals of reaching soft and hard caps.
I suggest bitcore and bitcoin.

I suggest eth and acm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: