Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Good news for those who have the token. I hope that luck will always be with us in participating in this forum. I think this is a good opportunity.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

Wow. Thanks for sharing the information with us but nevertheless, I would still do some research on my own part concerning this.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I did not like the site, I have such projects cause a lot of questions and therefore distrust, in my opinion it's just a HYIP and hype, I think that you should not rely on this project.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

I did not like the site, I have such projects cause a lot of questions and therefore distrust, in my opinion it's just a HYIP and hype, I think that you should not rely on this project.
from my view is manny pacquiao is so rich and also bin zayed is one of the investor, i dont really think this is not a good project thou
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

I think NEO is better than either base on three  things the community , the team and the technology behind the project
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

from my view is manny pacquiao is so rich and also bin zayed is one of the investor, i dont really think this is not a good project thou
in any case, I always adhere to a single rule, if there is something incomprehensible or there are many questions about a project, then I do not take risks. It is better to pay attention to the project that inspires most confidence.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.
I agree, the translation on the site is not very high-quality. and also how many faced with projects where they are publicized by celebrities - in most cases the scum
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

I see that coin is at the bottom now. It is difficult to say whether this is a good project for investment, but the coin look very good.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.
I agree, the translation on the site is not very high-quality. and also how many faced with projects where they are publicized by celebrities - in most cases the scum
Indeed, there are now many new projects that have sprung up, but I don't think all of them have good potential and certainly you have to be good at choosing projects that have good prospects in the future.
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. Grin It depends on how you do it, you need to do everything with your head and study it. What they want to block, of course, is not correct. Grin Grin

i will do research before invest into any project, and i felt this project not bad  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

All good news i want to hear is bull market waiting for this for long now it will be so a good news for me if i saw bull period i know it will soon happen. Am patience

i thought end of 2018 token price will rise ?  Huh
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

I believe if in such a market the price has risen very high, then you need to sell because there are some coins that are moving across the market!

u mean market is bad now?
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

I don't think this is good news. This may be a kind of hype. It is not recommended to buy new coins this year. I suggest you buy mainstream currency. Other coins may be very risky.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

good news? Are you kidding me? What good news is this? I think such an advertisement is not suitable for appearing in this section. Maybe you should go to another section to post your message. I don't think there is any meaning or value.

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Do you intentionally promote it? If the project is really good and not just a promise, maybe I also want to participate. Hope it's not like other projects.

i just sharing caused i felt this project is really good  Wink
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

Not all projects are good for us to invest. As you know, ICO was a very strong capital raising project and still cheated. I do not believe in any project with the current market situation. Coin prices have fallen too low. Maybe I do not get back my capital.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

This is good news for me and those who like to invest in projects that are available, thank you for the info

no problem  Smiley good thing must share out
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

After reading your post here, I'm directly looking at what kind of token is this. Well, this is the Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), right? As the first licensed crypto token exchange, this can help the celebrities in doing some activities. They can create, list and then trade their crypto tokens easily. It is known as the Celebrity Tokens. Well, very interesting and different.

yes, this is the reason why i share this out.. this is a quite new concept project, not bad  Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This is indeed a good news for the project. But I managed to stay away from projects with celebrities and politicians involved. Although it's brings the hype in the projects and many investors will invest. Gcox is an interesting project a celebrity token and haven’t read the whitepaper yet. And I'm curious about the real use case of the tokens.

GCOX aims to revolutionise the interaction between celebrities and fans by bringing about closer engagement on its social media platforms, through Celeb-Listing, Celeb-Connect, Celebreneur and Celeb-Charity  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

Even SCAM project can be promoted on the stock exchange. Many here know how to do this. And when the price reaches the desired all to sell and forget. It is very dangerous to participate in such projects.

but i did research this preoject, their team and partner are vy strong  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: