Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea of buying Ripple.  (Read 1564 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

I think ripple represents everything against crypto so i would never buy it.

Also, the risks are high, token have very little use and can mint infinite amounts.

Charlessui23

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

Yes, Ripple is a virtual currency that stands at No. 3 in the rankings of electronic money being coinmarketcap statistics and is being attracted by many investors. Ripple is a large-capitalized currency so you can definitely hold long, the price of ripple is low so investing in ripple is now a good time.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Best ideas to buy ripple now, look at how drop of ripple price and best time to invest much money with ripple, maybe we can see one day later when ripple back again to higher price at $5 and you know how much your profit.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

This idea is not bad, as is the purchase of all creeps. Ripley grows and falls, however, like all the other crypts. The idea of making a profit.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

Ripple is a good project, is in the development stage!
The investment is quite promising, but digital money fluctuations are very strong! You need to think carefully when joining!
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

I don't dare advise you to buy Ripple or other altcoins when the price conditions are decreasing. why not if you survive by investing with Ethereum only. because in my opinion the ETH will increase its price even though it is currently declining.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

The way things are at the moment I think you could make a list of any of the top 25 established coins on coinmarketcap put a blindfold on and then stick a pin anywhere on the page and pick a winner. I think the only thing you need at the moment is patience and wait for the next bull phase to truly start.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Ripple has many partnerships to show on its part and a platform that has done so many transactions without a single failure and that too with instant tranfer speed. looking at all these it is a good bet to buy.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

In general, I think now is a good time to buy any cryptocurrency at the top because the prices have dropped drastically. Buy XRP can be a good option because it is a consolidated project and continues in the top 3, which shows its strength. But I think the choice should be yours and you will surely have to be willing to hold a while to get benefits. For my part, I still trust Ripple and I have my XRPs that I did not sell in January when the price reached more than $ 3 and I could have made a good profit.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

I think ripple represents everything against crypto so i would never buy it.

Also, the risks are high, token have very little use and can mint infinite amounts.
This is one centralized entity and I have never considered it as a coin I should be holding for the long term as well. Sure, I trade this market, which obviously due to the fact that it looks good trading, but at the same time, it is not worth putting so much attention on.

If it shows profit prospect, I really have no problem with it in the short term as long as it has good volume to get out when I can. Like you said, it is a high risk for anyone who is trying to go long term in number of years on Ripple.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I don`t believe in Ripple. It`s decentralized coin and targeted on banks. This makes Ripple easy to manipulate and hard to predict increasing or decreasing of the coin. I recommend you to buy Stellar, make your own research about Stellar coin. 
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

I think for a long term investment Ripple makes sense.The coin seems to me very promising,and the price for it is not so high now.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?

I think it's a good time to buy altcoins but not sure about Ripple. Personally, I would prefer centralized coins. There are tons of fresh, cool decentralized projects out there.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

I think buying a ripple in a long-term perspective is not the best option, but for short-term investments it will suit perfectly)
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

If you approach investment as an investment for a very long time - like bought and forgot for 5 years, then Ripple can be the most profitable coin. At the moment, I have 25% of Ripple in my portfolio.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

XRP is one of my favorite coins, be it for trading, or for long-term investment, now I keep some XRP in my personal wallet and I will try to save it for the next few months or maybe even for the next few years,
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

In my opinion, the ripple is worth buying, quite a few large organizations are still holding the ripple, and its applicability is expanding in life. However, the market is unclear about the trend, the price of the ripple may decrease slightly, so you can divide its capital to buy a part at the current price.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?
Yes you can surely not a bad idea to buy ripple right now while its low...i am not a great supporter of ripple but as its already too much down..i do believe it will atleast double itself some day..so might turn out to be a good investement to buy ripple right now
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

i dont like ripple. because investing in ripple is just a gambling. you can never know what is going to happen. distribution of the coins are very bad so it can easily be manipulated by several people. it is not safe for small investors like me.
Marcovoloshis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

In my opinion, the ripple is worth buying, quite a few large organizations are still holding the ripple, and its applicability is expanding in life. However, the market is unclear about the trend, the price of the ripple may decrease slightly, so you can divide its capital to buy a part at the current price.

For me, buying ripples is a bad idea. I do not like centralization. Ripple is not a crypto currency. I'd rather buy an ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin is a stable coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: