Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
GantVolnov

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share

Everything will depend on how the regulators act with the ETF. If they are approved in September, it can give a very strong push for growth. But if we hear a negative answer, I can not even imagine what will happen. Prices that now seem very good and the market will not grow for a long time.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

I also hope that soon the market will rise again. I generally hope for the best. But if you look at the fact that the projects do not become less, then exactly the situation is resolved. The are a lot of scam projects, but they can be distinguished very easily. They do not invest in the promotion of the project. Everything they hope for is bounty. However, they will not invest in quality promotion, for example upvotes.io for Reddit.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

No one can guarantee when will bull run come. I believe it will happen, but don’t pin hope that it will come this year end. I think we have to be more concern about crypto development.
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

I like everything waiting for this moment. But if everyone is waiting for an event, it will not happen for this reason. I think everyone should lose faith and only then the current situation will be solved.

kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share

Firstly, I think there is always hope for the bitcoin and the altcoins to have good prices again. With enough time and patient, I think traders can carry to the prices very high levels again.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Please share

I think we should take our mind from such expectation. The ATH for bitcoin might be difficulty to get to. We need to start looking at next year. 2018 had so much expectation but has not come real.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

We all have hopes about a bullish market I think. I joined this field in this year. Since I joined this I only see a bearish market. If this start going up at the end of this year then that will be a good thing for sure.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Please share

Everything will depend on how the regulators act with the ETF. If they are approved in September, it can give a very strong push for growth. But if we hear a negative answer, I can not even imagine what will happen. Prices that now seem very good and the market will not grow for a long time.

i heard they are already testing  bitcoin on ETN, if its approve on ETN then most probably it will be approved in  ETF. i however doubt that there will be a change of tides, but if  the price  really will rise up as expected by thousands of its holder then  its good but if the price will drop because its going to be  controlled  and taxes will follow, maybe we'd have our palm face Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pankowri (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Hodlers or even traders are really waiting for the market to goes up. We can used many strategies in this market, its really up to us whether to hold on your coins or do trading in this bear market. Time will come for sure, and this market will start the uptrend. We just a need a strong confirmation so we can see a bull market again. $20k for bitcoin are still possible, we still have time for this.
Yes, I hope so. I am now trying to buy some coins for future. I just want to make profit from them. In my list, Bitcoin, Eth, DCT, Waves, Strat are also included. Already buy half of coins from my list and also hold this.

For making profit in this bearish market, just need to buy some coins and hold those,definitely you will be benefited soon.

pankowri (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

Please share

I think the market will begin its recovery in earnest sometime in September and then rally strong in December and January.
Well, I appreciate your opinion and just curious mind want to know why you think so it will happen nearest September?
Because, many expert already said that it will happen in December and then Btc will hit its peak value and it will be a new record of Bitcoin dominance.

One thing to keep an eye on is the Bitcoin market dominance. When we see that percentage begin decreasing, you will know the bulls are back.
Yes, normally I do this. I just want to upfront or market the its totally different from my thought. By the way, it is not a matter and it will happen whatever I think or not.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Please share
I am fairly certain that there will be no revolution in 2018. Now people are waiting on the ETF and if the ETF fails then surely the market will continue to fall. It is difficult to have the opportunity to 2018 market can go up

Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

Hodlers are extremely sitting tight for the market to goes up. We can utilized numerous systems in this market, its truly up to us whether to hang on your coins or do exchanging this bear showcase. Time will want beyond any doubt, and this market will begin the uptrend. We only a need a solid affirmation so we can see a positively trending market once more.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

it seems to me that this year there will be no increase in prices, as in previous years. and the market will continue its decline.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

well the fact that i'm holding right now is prove that i still believe that theres gonna be some pump someday, i hope ethereum hit around thousand usd in the end of the year
pankowri (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

Yes, I also heard this and many of us also said that it will be approved in this year. But in my point of view, it will be approved in the coming year. Because I didn't get any info about this. So it may happen in the next year.

i heard they are already testing  bitcoin on ETN, if its approve on ETN then most probably it will be approved in  ETF.
I am also heard this but I don't know the exact procedure and sources.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Just because bitcoin reach 20k in the last year not mean bitcoin will repeat its history especially in this year. I know everyone hope to get a lot of profit but we should be realistic, this year is really different and more difficult for the market than last year, I think until the end of year bitcoin only can reach around of 10k.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Are you a naive newcomer? It's just a dream with a bear market today.
Such rapid growth is possible only in a dream. Wake up, it's not night anymore!
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

Please share
You will have to wait a lot more than that, do you think that every year is going to be like the last one? The people that have been in bitcoin since 2017 were spoiled, they think every single year is going to be like the last one, while people that have been part of the community for longer know that is not the case, they know that the last year was extraordinary and that performance of bitcoin is not going to repeat so soon.

So forget it about it, people need to stop being this greedy, if they keep believing bitcoin and ethereum are going to reach such prices so soon, what are they going to do when that is not the case? They will probably sell their coins, remember in order to take the right decisions you need to look at the market and draw logical conclusions and what you are saying does not make sense.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

So what's next after that long waiting if the price reaches that point in time? people will dump it over and over again to beat out of the hell then they are furious about the bear market trend? then we are going to wait for another so-called revolution just to make the price increase? we must wait for the major adoption and its future benefits for the holders and investors, we could see this year another all-time high or just an increase.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Very many will record profits when reaching Bitcoin level of 10,000. And pass this mark will be very difficult. I very much hope together with everyone that the bearish character of the market will soon end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: