Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Yes, we all are hoping for such a run like in late 2017, the current bearish market is harsh for traders. So, don't lose hope and hodl tight good days are yet to come always. If we can see 5k$ for ETH and 25K$ for BTC then it would be wonderful. Fingers crossed xD

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Very many will record profits when reaching Bitcoin level of 10,000. And pass this mark will be very difficult. I very much hope together with everyone that the bearish character of the market will soon end.

It's not that much as you believe however you came across the price bump we saw last year November and December times. Hopefully all things will be happen soon in the market. Be confident and don't ctouch holding fund all the time bearish market will be recovered soon. Whales price manipulation is one of the reason for the price changes.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share
I do not expect any revolution this year. I think that there will hardly be a sharp increase in the bitcoine rate at the end of this year. It would be very good if at least from the second half of September bitcoin began to slowly rise and it is at a minimum price hikes to rise at least to 15 000 dollars. At such a price of bitcoin, ethereum will be able to rise to about 1000 - 1200 dollars.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

Obviously it will overcome very soon, but it's impossible to predict when it will overcome . This is very common situation in crypto market .. So don't worry and buy some coins as much you can then wait for pumping ..
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Like everyone I am also hoping that just hoping but in reality, I don't think this gonna happen this year. In the last December that happens means not will happen this year also. Will market cross those number but in early 2019 I think.  Wink
judel_2018

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share
Obviously we are waiting for bullrun. I hope that will be come very soon. We just need to wait and need to be patience. Bitcoin will hit $25000 at the end of this year.

I believed that the current situation can recover soon. what we are going to do is just need more patience in this situation. Because patience is the right way to become good future and to rich our goals of our life.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

Please share
I don't think that the situation that we have witnessed last year will be repeated this year again, because last year there were no regulation on cryptocurrency and the price rise that bitcoin had last year was welcoming for many people and big investors as well, but right now the price is going down and investors don't want to risk investing in something that might become banned by their countries at some point.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Be the smart investor or trader that needed a speculation, predict, or else that related to decided to choose what coin/token you'll invested in. I know right now is bearish market, but you can stil earn profit.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

It is difficult to predict which ones are going up, bitcoin is an easy choice but for bigger gains you need to be more adventurous with the altcoins. Some can go up with crazy percentage points but equally they can also be dumped. DYOR and pick a good project with a strong community to ensure the coin won't collapse

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

We  are only experiencing what happens in every business there is always a season at which things gets a little bit tight and tough and with time its bounces back so lets wait and pray the current situation gets past this stage thanks
romanjose1402

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I think bitcoin will definitely hit something like 20K by the end of the year, but ethereum seems really stagnant like most people have lost trust in it, 5K by the end of the year is really excessive in it's current state.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Please share
The problem here is that, there's no assurance yet whether the situation last year will again occur this year wherein the market value suddenly increased which made the market value of most crypto to be at their peak. Continuous dumps are being experienced this year which is currently resulting to partial loss of peofit. If the increase won't happen this year, I think we should still continue holding until next year in order to not lose profit completely.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Please share

No, we do not need it. In a healthy market, there must be growth and there must be a fall. Are you satisfied with the current situation? Since January last year, we are constantly falling, and this is after a mark of 20,000, imagine how long the fall will be, after bitcoin reach 50,000. Do you want to spend the next year in a bear market? Me not.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Yes,I agree with you.Price in the market right now is definitely low compared last year and we are all hoping that it will hit again to its highest price last year. Let us all be patient in waiting and gather more coins possible so that when it hit,it would be the greatest profit for all of us.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

I have faith in the technology, that's why these prices don't affect me so much, of course I would like to the price to go much higher than my initial investment, but if I have to lose money for this project to take off, then so it will be, remember that the cryptos came here to stay and we are part of the future, your predictions are very optimistic, the truth is that nobody knows, for example, ETH just collapsed horribly and nobody could predict it.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

I agree with you, we have to wait and be patient. I believe that this will soon pass and even the end of the year the price of bitcoin will jump sharply. I am a big fan of Crypto.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

expect conditions like last year is not easy. the position and situation of that time quite far different from what exists today. need a great hardfork to lift the value so that it will happen again. even to expect the market to recover alone already is a difficult thing for this year.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

I would like the cryptocurrency to become more popular, so that ordinary people can use it. and the price I think will gradually go up.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Please share

those figures are right now unrealistic, they are predictions from 2017 or early and do not correspond to the current dramatic situation of the markets nor the investment.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:21 PM

Well, this space is unpredictable as one can hardly predict the future of the market. Nevertheless, let's be hopefull and wait for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: