Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:36:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24065 times)
jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

I'm with you here, I can't wait for the bull run to happen already. I still believe that it will happen this year and we can just get surprised on how much Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise, then, that's when the game begins. Sure, everyone will get a serious case of FOMO when it happens. We just got to be patient and hodl some more if possible.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share

no, the market is currently dominated by a downward trend, and according to my analysis, the market will need time to stabilize especially in rapid growth. the market is likely to start moving in the middle of next year
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore.

Of course it's good that you believe and hope, but I very much doubt that we will see such prices by the end of the year. The maximum that will show us Bitcoin $ 14k, and for Eth I generally better keep silent
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I really dunno why most people are only viewing this market fluctuations as negative. This is an opportunity to make money. How?,you can buy your coins now at a relatively cheaper price than i think has ever happened. With a little amount you can get a desirable amount of coins in your wallet. The best part is, we are all anticipating a bull run soon which I am a believer. When it happens, you sell your coins and make extreme profits.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

We have heard many times that this summer bitcoin will cost 50k. Unfortunately, this didnt happen. I think that by the end of the year the price for bitcoin will be about 5k.
What will happen with the ethereum is difficult to say. A lot depends on the competitors who provide their smart contracts.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

It depends on how many more whales want to earn. I think that most of the way down has already been passed. Within two months, the market should go up.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
jasper909

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

The situation will eventually become better and more stable. In November-December it might be the time.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share
I also believe that the market will go up at the end of this year but I never think BTC can hit $25k and ETH hit $5k. That's impossible. I think BTC can hit maximum $15k and ETH will not over $1k5
ranold

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

What are $25 bitcoins and $5 ETC? Its impossible. Growth will be, it is worth to hold, but dont live dreams, guys.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

It depends on how many more whales want to earn. I think that most of the way down has already been passed. Within two months, the market should go up.
I also think that soon we will be able to see the growth of the market, but before that there will be another major fall. We can just be ready for this.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 04:46:01 PM by MWesterweele

I also think that soon we will be able to see the growth of the market, but before that there will be another major fall. We can just be ready for this.
I think it will recover soon because many people are still believe to it. The current situation of the market is just a normal because yearly it always happen. Beside the situation right now have advantage to those who want to buy crypto and since the market is dumping the price right now cheaper.  Instead of worrying about the current situation its better to wait and be patient to avoid make wrong decision, just keep believing  because surely it will overcome.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Please share
Nobody knows when the correction will come to end and then we have a smiling reversal. Nobody can tell this. But that time is near and will surely come. I am happy that this dip is happening because if we continued the rise the way it was last year it would have exposed Bitcoin as a bubble and the crash will be a disaster whenever it happens.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

It is not easy to predict that when this market will overcome from this current market situation. we all are waiting from a long time that this market will comes out from this market situation and this market will be grow again.
korvd

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

Hehe, you're really thinking that everything is so easy?  Grin
helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

The current situation is very difficult. But I still have a little hope that in October the market can go up a bit. I am very hopeful in August the bull market will begin. But things did not go that way. The market went deeper and worse, causing me a little bit of trouble
feliciathegoat

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

Yeah. I have strong believe. I can see tha pump is very near. Many good news about crypto are coming soon. I think it will happen within this year.

Any ideas what currencies will be under pump or may be alts?
korvd

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Yeah. I have strong believe. I can see tha pump is very near. Many good news about crypto are coming soon. I think it will happen within this year.

I had an inside about OSA DC, now there're some rumors about attractions of investments from huge fund in Japan, so it will be pumped after listing

Btw hello from goldea Cheesy
feliciathegoat

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

I had an inside about OSA DC, now there're some rumors about attractions of investments from huge fund in Japan, so it will be pumped after listing

Btw hello from goldea Cheesy

hello-hello!

Thanks for advice I'll check out the info bout this company and consider buying tokens Wink
Artkeen

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

As much as I would like to hope, I dont see last year's bullish market repeating itself. But if you can spot an entry and exit positions, do, increase your holdings and watch your assets grow even in this bear market
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Yeah sure, i believe we will recover from the current situation, if you check the market trend for the past years, the market cap is normally down, but towards the end of the year, market normally improve, so let's hope it will follow the same trend this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: