Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24068 times)
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

I also hope that things will get better even before the end of this year but I would say that this expectations of yours is quite high and the probability of attaining it is very slim. Even last year when there was a pump both bitcoin and ethereum were not close to what you envisaged.
becklyn06

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

The market always goes in its cycle and its only natural to expect a bulls run pretty soon haven had the flip side take its toil, though a timeline for that is not so easy to predict, traders are super hopeful.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

The market will take years to recover or going back to its all time high. This is the right time to buy btc more and accumulate if you have extra money. And when people go back their interest and forgot their losses after the massive bull run last year the market will alive again.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Right! We are waiting for a rebound. There needs to be an electronic money revolution to change it all. I have been waiting for a long time. The coin I am holding has not raised the price yet. I want to sell them to have some money to do. I do not want to sell a hole.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I beleive the current situation can overcome soon. Although these market struggling for long now but as the usual price determines on the demand. So hopefully once demand increases price will rise to happen.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

We will surely over come the current situation of the market but not as soon as expected, many crypto currencies holder are eagerly awaiting the recovery.
Meanwhile, I don't think 5k ETH and 25k BTC will come this year.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

my opinion here is that we will survive the situation in the future as long as we are confident that our situation will change. the bitcoin and the other altcoin are hard to guess so we have to be patient until the right time has come.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

As for ETH, I do not know, but bitcoin will definitely reach this value sometime and even much higher.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Not only we thinking that the current market situation will be over soon, we are also praying and hope for it to be over soon because the damage it has caused within this short period of time means a lot in crypto currency.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share

yes I also believe that this will end and there will be a green market after this. everyone predicts that by the end of this year will be the top of the green market. and I hope it's all right.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

Certainly. Everything is temporary and cyclical.
Past growth was too unexpected and hasty, you need to cool down a little to continue moving.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Yes, I believe that the fall of the market will soon be over and prices will start to rise again. because many investors will return.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

From what I know, ETH and bitcoin has its own way of determining its price. If bitcoin goes up, doesn't mean that ETH will go up as well. The bull run might not happen this year because the demand for BTC is not that high compared to the last bull run. It can go up to 20% from its current price but not as high as $25,0000. Set a target but be realistic.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

the situation is going to be difficult to overcome. in some time is certainly going to continue to decline even value also does not cover the possibility to recover it will happen within the scope of time is too long. at the very least could have this new year ahead will increase.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I think it needs way more time to recover, but it will definitely recover, I don't think a market as promising as the cryptocurrency one gets drop to the undersoil in just a few months, it still has a lot to give to the public and we aren't even scratching the surface of it.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share
There is nothing wrong with hoping for 2017 to repeat itself this year. But let us not set our hopes or expectations too high coz we might just get disappointed. Wishful thinking is indeed free, but it may drown us and we may be lost in the abyss. Be realistic and just accept whatever comes. If it turned out good for you, great! Make the best out of it! If it went bad, great! Make the best out of it! Kinda ironic. But it does work both ways.

jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

I have no doubt that in long term crypto and blockchain will achieve great results, that is why i don't worry too much about current situation on the market.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Please share

I hope so cryptocurrency market become better before end of this year, yes 2018 is a year of badly situation for cryptocurrency because of loong time slow moving price increasing it might be the increase not revolution for this year accept 2018 are not for crypto market wait 2019 foor the crypto jumping price.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

The current downturn could not be completed quickly due to the SEC's refusal to accept all applications for Bitcoin ETF. The great odds of the coming time the rates of the entire cryptos will go down even deeper. The fact that the ETH exchange rate will rise to $ 5,000 is a completely unrealistic prediction at this time.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

I have no doubt that in long term crypto and blockchain will achieve great results, that is why i don't worry too much about current situation on the market.
I still have high hopes that what we are facing right now will come to an end in the nearest time possible and hopefully we will hit btc price $15k-$20k before this year ends.So for now let's just keep holding our coins so that we will gain big profits when the prices are in peaks.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS