Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

I think everyone will have the same expectations as other investors regarding the prices of BTC and ETH, because these two coins are very much in demand by many people, if in cheap conditions like today we can buy them in large quantities and hope the price of coins will rise again
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I hope so that the price of bitcoin, ethereum and so as the other coins and tokens will recover soon. We just hope we see a good news next month, and surely after that, the price of the coins and tokens will rise again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

No situation or condition is permanent. The current downturn in the market would soon be a story and market would also return to its normal price. I believe some people is trying to sabotage the market but God is in control.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

I hope that bitcoin is recovering and may be soon the price goes up which will make prosper the businesses as well and the crypto community is also rising which shows a good faith in bitcoin and current situation will bring some positivity also like the unemployment will become less in the less developed countries if they still connected through bitcoin and they can show their skill through this platform to get good income over that.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I don't think we'll reach the highs of the beginning of the year, Yes we will grow, but not so much. I think bitcoin will be worth 15 k and Etherium to a maximum of $ 1,000. There are no preconditions for rapid growth. Need a very strong news this year.
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

Ya, tentu. Pengamat pasar kripto menyarankan para investor agar menahan posisi mereka jika mereka berada dalam posisi merugi. Dia yakin, bahwa pasar kripto akan kembali bullish dan setiap koin akan kembali pada keadaan yang sangat bagus.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

I beleive the current situation can overcome soon. Although these market struggling for long now but as the usual price determines on the demand. So hopefully once demand increases price will rise to happen.

I think the cryptocurrency market is getting harder and harder to invest because bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there are no major pump outings earlier this year. I believe that when the sharks collect enough Bitcoin, they will continue to cause the market to surge
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

I don't think we'll reach the highs of the beginning of the year, Yes we will grow, but not so much. I think bitcoin will be worth 15 k and Etherium to a maximum of $ 1,000. There are no preconditions for rapid growth. Need a very strong news this year.

Even if we grow from here is a good thing because people who have being buying on dips can still get 2x returns in 6 months which is not bad and still the best option to make money as compared to any other asset class if you see as even the stock market is not booming much.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

New comers are buying alt coins, BTC, ETH & waiting for a rise to make profit, but it’s also correct that traders & experts also making profit from this bearish market.
Market will go up but it’s hard to give any time frame, it can take some time. But its sure market will overcome soon.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

I do not only think but strongly believe that the current market situation will be over. Even after it's over another market cycle like this we are in now will present itself in the future. The crypto space is going through what I should call growth phase thus it rises rapidly and falls almost the same way because it's not yet mainstream. The fascinating thing is that with all the falls the price of cryptocurrencies at a given point in time in a year shows progress and increase. So the bulls will embrace us soon. And sure yes the bears will come afterwards.
olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I can't speak about the value of coins and altcoins, but the fact that everyone is waiting for when the market will quickly rise up, it's true. And of course I'm expecting it. But I do not think that the situation will be one in one last year.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share
Yes, many of us are waiting for the market recovery as we all hopes that this will give us a good profits on our investments. Although no one can give us the exact time that this will happen we just need to be patient to wait for the bull run.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

The currency market is still very not stable. The market is still bearish and this situation is not going well anymore. In this case, the market may not overcome as easy as we think. It needs more and more time, more than a month to recover this bear market. We know that many coins still offer the very low price.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

absolutely not. This situation is going to get worse in a few days/weeks.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

no one knows when will be the current situation end, but i think it will happen sooner. since the bear market is still there and might last for the whole year, everyone is hoping that it will overcome soon.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

yes i think that the current situation will overcome soon and i believe that the future of the bitcoin is very bright in the coming time in the crypto market and it reach so far and give a very good profit and we can see a boom in the market again after some time.
The current situation will overcome soon. We just need patience and wait until the time comes. The current situation right now is just a normal phenomenon and it will overcome soon so we just need to wait.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Yes, I believe there is a good future for BTC and the electronic money market. We just need to be patient, the market will increase again and we will benefit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

Yes i strongly believe that current situation is overcame very soon.we all have to make sure that we don't panic about current market issue.and be patience cryptocurrency is going to be strong very soon.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

the situation this would be things that are hard to overcome. This will make things difficult enough even up to the end of this year. Moreover, the large decline happened surely will increasingly make the market became increasingly difficult because even up to this moment there is no recovery of the value of the mean.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I think that by the end of this year bitkin will not update his highs ! I just don't see any reason for that to happen. We will continue to be in a protracted range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: