Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

yes we all hope that the situation will rise now ... many people who say they give up with the current situation ... very stupid people who give up now ... this is the chance for us to buy coin coins that have exchange rates the high ... and working on a bounty campaign ...

JohnPause

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

At the present time, the real situation of the cryptocurrency market is having a problem that affects the value of most of the coin in the market. But maybe in the next few months, when the market has become better, it is a time of strong development of Bitcoin and the coin is standing in the market now.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

At the present time, the real situation of the cryptocurrency market is having a problem that affects the value of most of the coin in the market. But maybe in the next few months, when the market has become better, it is a time of strong development of Bitcoin and the coin is standing in the market now.
the situation of the cryptocurrency now in the market is not good now, but i believe that it will overcome soon. i think the cryptocurrency and the bitcoin do the first move to make a great comeback. yeah we have no asurance to believe in my opinion but the only thing we need to do now in thos mrket is keep suppkrting it and have a trust in the ryptocurrency.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share
Obviously we are waiting for bullrun. I hope that will be come very soon. We just need to wait and need to be patience. Bitcoin will hit $25000 at the end of this year.
The resistance is futile, this means some of us is continuously decreasing the faith on crypto currencies for such a obvious reason. Many investors fall on that bull run or what ever that's why they got a big loss from the early time. The main reason is about those shitcoins and other analytical analysis miscalculation ( add some fake news and scam projects ). So better to not expect too much and divide your money to lessen the loss, well everything is possible. Just belong to those positive thinker and be more careful than the usual.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

of course, I am sure that all things are definitely changed in crypto. Moreover, crypto is also a thing that is full of surprises. changes will continue to occur. the present situation will soon change, either better or it will be worse.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

actually, the unstable crypto market makes many people panic and frustrated. so many people who suffer the big losses and eventually give up without getting the results. in the world of cryptocurrency, we must be able to deal with this situation calmly and believe that the crypto prices will rise again and stabilize.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cryptodistinct

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

I hope that the revolution will happen soon, bro. In order to be a solution for every panic of the Users on the Crypto World. It's been a long time since the last few months Crypto prices, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, have decreased and caused many people to be frustrated.
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

The rise will surely be possible and I think there are signs of the bullish run recently. But $25K is too much to hit considering where we are in the year. We are almost at the end and I think $18K will be the highest.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

This option is possible only if Sec starts approving applications. and still for the etherium 5 000 is too high price by the end of the year.

5000 is too high in general, not even within years will eth reach 5000, there is a good chance eth will never reach that number.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share

yes I believe this situation will end soon, and the market will recover. but btc $ 25k and eth $ 5k? seriously, it seems impossible. I believe BTC and ETH will rise but it's impossible to be like that. don't expect this year they will go up to the moon. My target for this year is BTC and ETH back to the highest price.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

Please share
I will agree on you that this current situation will overcome soon but I don't think that by end of this year the price of bitcoin will hit $25k and ETH will hit $5k which I think is too much for this year. With just 3 months left for this year and we had still in a bearish situation hitting that level is tough and I will be happy if the price of bitcoin will hit $12k which I think is possible. We need good news to reverse the situation and back to a bullish market.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Yeah the situation of the market will certainly rise so please let's not sell cheap because we will only regret it when the market rise. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and hence they can go down from time to time.

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Please share
Of course, we need this revolution. We have long been sitting with tight belts and waiting for better times
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Please share

Nothing is permanent in this world especially in crypto market where prices are so volatile. No matter how bad the price is and how continues the dump is it will surely recover eventually. This is the one of the advantages of market fluctuations.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I certainly expect a reversal but I do not hope for it. your predictions for me are too optimistic, and given if September 30 rejects applications we will fall even in the next year

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I agree with your opinion that the price at the end of this year will soar again like the end of yesterday.
I also have the same prediction as you,
and there are still some people who believe that.

Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Time will come for sure, and this market will start the uptrend. We just a need a strong confirmation so we can see a bull market again. $20k for bitcoin are still possible, we still have time for this Success Moments.Market will Grow again
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

Yes. I'm a strong believer of the fact that this market will definitely recover. If you ask me when, I do not know for sure, but I have conviction that there would be a time again when faith of so many in the market will be restored, and greens will be returned back to our streets. Yes, I believe that we will overcome this situation soon.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

Everything has already been restored. Crypto-currencies have made a profit. Where are you looking? Exchange Bitrex Pump Ripple)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I think that the crisis in the cryptocurrency market will last a couple of years. Before prices fly to the moon, it is necessary to prepare the necessary tools and legal solutions for the institutional investors that everyone is waiting for. After these conditions are met, the market will turn around and make an unprecedented leap up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: