Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE][NO ICO] Welcome to new platform for all token developers and Airdrops  (Read 19239 times)
einax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 40

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:09:06 PM by einax

Join einax Telegram grouop

Welcome Token

Every new user at einax.com gets 100 WT for free to test our services. Create account
Once you have created your einax account you can redeem additional Welcome Tokens from this airdrop: 32589415451735763428

Token Listing Rules

We will be glad to feature your token if the following simple conditions are met:
  • Your token smart contract is ERC20 compliant and its source is available and can be viewed at https://etherscan.io/
  • You have a website with more information about your project
  • Your Token symbol is unique and is not mimicking existing coin/tokens

To begin listing process for your token simply log into your Einax.com account, go to Help section in the footer and write us a support ticket specifying:
  • Project name
  • Project description
  • Website
  • Contact information we can use to reach you directly
  • Link to your token smart contract at https://etherscan.io/ with a verified source code
  • Any additional information that will help us in your request assessment

Fees

During BETA all Einax.com services (except ETH and token withdrawals) are free including:
  • Token/Coin listing
  • Deposits
  • All Voucher and Airdrop operations including creation and redemption

Withdrawal fee is the only fee applicable on einax.com it's comparable to the current Ethereum network fee. Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

Token exchange

We are planning to launch full-fledged altcoin exchange in the coming weeks.
All tokens listed during Beta testing period will be included in the exchange as well.
Additionally BTC and other popular coins will be listed soon as well.

Community managers of einax.com:

TOKEN LISTINGS:

Announced listings:
Beverage.cash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4877826.0 - Listing ETA  ~7 days

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

I would like to emphasize the fact einax.com is NOT an ICO, we are not doing pre-sale. All services except withdrawals are completely free and available.

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I would like to emphasize the fact einax.com is NOT an ICO, we are not doing pre-sale. All services except withdrawals are completely free and available.

Hmm... no ICO? No presale? What's the catch?
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:35:53 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:47:05 PM by einax

Hmm... no ICO? No presale? What's the catch?

No catch. einax.com is a new way to create and distribute ERC20 tokens using digital codes. Simply sign in to your einax.com account, create an airdrop and spread it's code. We are giving away free tokens to try out all features.

Also, besides airdrops Einax is a great way to create redeemable codes (vouchers) and use those codes as a payment for services (like bounties)

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Fees

During BETA all Einax.com services (except ETH and token withdrawals) are free including:
  • Token/Coin listing
  • Deposits

Withdrawal fee is the only fee applicable on einax.com an it's comparable to the current Ethereum network fee. Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

in addition to shortening the transaction time, this will be the most interesting thing in this exchange, because the cost only applies to the withdrawal process, then it can be considered cheap, extraordinary

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Fees

• Token/Coin listing
  • Deposits

Withdrawal fee is the only fee applicable on einax.com an it's comparable to the current Ethereum network fee. Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

in addition to shortening the transaction time, this will be the most interesting thing in this exchange, because the cost only applies to the withdrawal process, then it can be considered cheap, extraordinary

Yes. Basically you can transact within the platform for free. Since usual ERC20 transactions can be quite expensive, especially when we speak about tokens that have little to no market value.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Wow, is this true, maybe later like the Impressio case, the service is already running and people are starting to be interested, after that they leave us all, what is the guarantee if you will not do that
Colorblind

Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong:
What are you offering is allowing token developers to list their token at your service, deposit some tokens and allow other users to receive a share in this deposit without making actual on chain transactions?
BDCenter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Well, nice idea btw. What about safety, performance and the key features? Something unique:?
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Wow, is this true, maybe later like the Impressio case, the service is already running and people are starting to be interested, after that they leave us all, what is the guarantee if you will not do that

We are not familiar with Impressio's case, it would help me if you could provide a link.

Regarding guarantees - we don't have any incentive to leave because most of new coming Airdrops have little to no market value and closing down wouldn't benefit us at all.
The current service is the backbone for the future altcoin exchange (we are currently developing our proprietary trade engine).
So basically we are willing to provide best possible service and customer support to be able to compete on Cryptocurrency exchange market.

ivsem

Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

It's a really impressive project.
You will conduct a network test?  Who pays for the test work? Do you have enough money to apply this in practice?
Very rarely it happens, You do not ask for money in advance.
 Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

What will be the fee?
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong:
What are you offering is allowing token developers to list their token at your service, deposit some tokens and allow other users to receive a share in this deposit without making actual on chain transactions?

Yes, this is quite good explanation of what we do. However that's not all. Besides Airdrops we are offering to create single-time redeemable codes to facilitate payments (redeemable vouchers). Coin developers can for example create vouchers to pay bounties.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

You will conduct a network test?

If you are talking about code review of smart contracts - we will conduct a code review of everything we list on our platform.

We are doing all the test work indoors (we have QA team, automated testing, unit testing - the usual stuff). In addition, as soon as we publish einax API we are planning to launch testnet.einax.com where we will host einax website clone attached to testnets so bot devs could practice before going live.

Who pays for the test work? Do you have enough money to apply this in practice?
Very rarely it happens, You do not ask for money in advance.

We have a pretty decent budget, more than enough to finish developing exchange this year and go on for another year at the same pace.
At this moment our whole team is working full time and we are not planning to change this any time soon.
We believe we won't be in need of additional money any time soon, and by the end of next year, we hope to start making money as any traditional exchange does.

Regarding withdrawal fees:

The current fee is 0.0001 ETH for any withdrawal. It does not matter what token you want to withdraw - it's fixed 0.0001 fee.
We are planning to keep this fee as long as we can, but it is likely we may need to adjust it in case network fees spike.
We could, of course, made 0 fees as a marketing move, but we don't want people to start abusing our service.

ivsem

Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

The current fee is 0.0001 ETH for any withdrawal.- it's fixed 0.0001 fee.

Such a fee is the limit of a dream Shocked Wink

dddudidd

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

for something free, and without an ICO, let me guess, this project has a mission to get as fast as possible by not making ICOs and all the complexity, and building as many communities as you can, but I like, even though the ERC20 transaction costs are quite expensive, but this project is able to balance income, great
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

for something free, and without an ICO, let me guess, this project has a mission to get as fast as possible by not making ICOs and all the complexity, and building as many communities as you can, but I like, even though the ERC20 transaction costs are quite expensive, but this project is able to balance income, great

The project is currently in beta. This means we still have a lot of things to tune (mobile version is still in development, we still need to fine-tune of website visuals and some other features).
Withdrawal fees are likely to be increased as well, but not dramatically.

Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

a new way to distribute tokens, something interesting did not come up before with this I'll try to help you in testing the innovations
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

a new way to distribute tokens, something interesting did not come up before with this I'll try to help you in testing the innovations

Thank you! We are also actively looking for Token developers who would agree to get listed on our platform and try creating airdrops.

Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

I don't get enough information about the WT on your website. Can you give more information about the welcome token? How's the price and what's the importance of the token? In addition, do you have no plan for a bounty?  Huh
onibtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Seems very unique features & usable. Well, I'm excited to wait progress in this project. Keep it up :-D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: