Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I have picked It's a vocation so I have especially amped up for the crypto world.it's a decent ordeal we are picking up from this market About how the coin will live on. How much achievement it will bring. What's more, regardless of whether fortunes will grin this time. waiting for all the more particularly for abundance payout.I'm especially positive that it will rise soon perhaps 2019.it gives me energy consistently as I need to know the most recent pattern or news identified with digital money, the present market cost. Defining an objective or plan on the best way to accomplish it.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

When last year I was closely interested in the crypto-currency market - it was very reckless, because then the value of most coins changed daily and the income in the crypto currency increased exponentially. Today, when the crypto-currency market is worth or falls, there is no room for excitement. But there is no place for disappointment, because I am confident in the future of the crypto-currency industry, which is just starting its hard way to global success and recognition as a financial tool!
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Yes, since I got to know Crypto, my life has changed. I used to be a person who was often ignorant of smartphones, now every time there is an opportunity I always glare at my cellphone. Here I often work on bounty campaigns, also supervise cyrpto coins that I trade.
your life seems to change to a negative direction. where you make a smartphone like everything, I think it makes your social life disturbed. but it really is like that, crypto gives a lot of advantages to changing a person's life so much as me. but I limit my life to crypto, to maintain my good relationship with the environment.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

I don't know this discussion is useful or not, but I don't think so.
I prefer to discuss debates and knowledge that we can take from the members' knowledge in this forum.
I just want to comment on the theme of your post.

Does Cryotocurrency give you excitement?

if you don't like it you will certainly not be in this industry by doing various speculations.

Haha... Your words are so deep buddy, but I have the same opinion with you. It would be better if we are discussing any lessons about this crypto world. Of course, we (all in this forum) are excited with this industry because that's impossible to be here if we didn't get any excitements from cryptocurrency itself.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

After that big fall, I'm not afraid of anything, I realized that I can lose all my deposit, although probably I should say that I already lost a lot of about 70% of my deposit, because I kept most of my deposit in altcoins.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely brings a rollercoaster of emotions each day. Some days are exciting because of good news shared about it along with a rise the prices, but then a short while later it falls back down. I think trading keeps me on edge and is the most exciting part of cryptocurrency for me because I am able to have a little more control of my portfolio.

MadMarcia

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies are great on thier own but i also like to just see the new products and projects on the market
There's a lot of innovation going on, that's what i find exciting!
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is associated with gambling (for me) I always worry, watch the development of the price and hope to break the jackpot  Grin Love this
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

This is indeed true!It is what you look forward in the morning and the one you slept with at night that sometimes it appears in your dreams!This may sound funny but true.Cryptocurrency is like a fuel that keeps you running each day especially when you check the market and the color is GREEN Grin
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Yeah. Whenever I receive a coin then I feel so happy. Because I know that it is a payment for my hard works. Even the market is not in a good mood now we know that it will go up again. It is really an enjoyable work doing crypto related works.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
diamondroyal

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Repme.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Ooh it gives me more than excitement, if there is another word more than excitement thats what it gives me. Cryptocurrency is so sweet and makes me feel good.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

This is indeed true!It is what you look forward in the morning and the one you slept with at night that sometimes it appears in your dreams!This may sound funny but true.Cryptocurrency is like a fuel that keeps you running each day especially when you check the market and the color is GREEN Grin
Everytime I check the market and it still pumping, its make me excite because it means the price is continuously rising. Cryptocurrency is like a ferris wheel, you feel excited everytime it goes up but feel sad when you saw it gradually goes down and you will notice it always goes up again and again. Also when I'm holding a good crypto it makes me more excited because for sure it will grow even more.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I felt the same in 2017 when there was a exaggerating market growth. But now it's only pain in the ass when looking at such bearish market. I'm not a trader but an investor and HODLER)) And to see Ethereum at 180$ when you bough it at 1200$ as well it's not that exciting. Very soon you will get to know what I'm talking about cause the market is not at the bottom yet and it will heavily decrease.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Many times Cryptocurrency gives me excitement, when I do any activity in crypto like buy coins, sells coins and hold coins then I really excited to think that I will get much profit when my coins will be a sale on the very good price.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

crypto gave me everything sometimes happy, sad, dizzy, crazy everything I felt. and one important thing is crypto makes me find friends and they always give me enthusiasm to live life even though sometimes they annoy me. crypto is a part of my life now
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Yes cryptocurrency gives me excitement so many times. When I bought a coin at cheapest price, I always excited to get some profits after some days.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Well what excite me the most is when the ICOs that I've been promoting are successful and pays our reward as a hunter,the next big thing is the the project have already an exchanger ,in this matter we can be able to convert our reward into fiat.

gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Of course, I am very happy to know cryptocurrency especially when our investment has increased significantly like last year, my happiness has multiplied many times, even though currently the market is falling and my assets are lost due to the decline but crypto still gives me happiness through a legitimate ICO project, I am optimistic that Crypto will continue to give happiness to people who are sure and always think positively.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I have the same feeling with you man , especially during trading of my reward tokens from ICO and it is converted into fiat money , I feel very excited on it then finding a legit ICO again is very enjoyable despites many ICO is a scam .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Since i got here in this forum, i am already fueled to work hard because of my excitement and even until now, the excitement in crypto still resides in me much even more that i already earned profit from it. Though there may be times when you feel down after you realized you have participated in a scam ico, still, i keep on going on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: