Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Somehow yes. But trading stressed me 🤣 it drains my when sudden dump happens.. Trading bot frustrates me too thats why i quit trading cause of those stupid bots.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Yes it does give me excitement the excitemrnt of getting the worth reward for us but still their are a lot of scam which our excitement be killed but still there are good ones out there i am still searching for it

A mixed emotion for me, could be an excitement, worries, or could be panic but more on excitement for me. An excitement to claims what's yours, and your hard earned.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?
every day I always focus on working in the bounty and also trading. I also always fold assets for the long term and I'm sure to be a lucky person in the future.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Cryotocurrency gives me not only excitement, but also pleasure. It's nice when your actions bring a positive result.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Somehow yes. But trading stressed me 🤣 it drains my when sudden dump happens.. Trading bot frustrates me too thats why i quit trading cause of those stupid bots.

Sometimes joy, sorrow, shock all these stuffs are there when it comes to trading. Excitement is every hour I check the price and see if there's any changes. It's like you are expecting a good show that's a kind of excitement.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I did so for some time but oneday my friend who is in crypto much more time than me told me that he deleted folio. I did same thing and you know what? I feel FREEDOM!)
krystaltoken

Activity: 555
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

If cryptocurrency doesn’t excite me I would have opted out of it long ago. Excitement comes from having a job that occupies me from the comfort of my home or anywhere I want without a boss. I got excited in crypto because it has decentralized economy, that means no government policy or private institution can control my means of livelihood. Besides the honest money I get from crypto all adds to the excitement i get from it. Sometime your hart skip when the prize of coin goes beyond what you bought a coin and airdrops and bounties are not paid, i still don't  allow these events to rob me of my excitement.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

We are the same the first thing I look is my work in this forum and my portfolio. Because it's my everyday routine and crypto is part of my life like trading,doing a task from bounties and many more. It's happy to here in crypto because we earn and also we learn.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I also do similar things. There is hardly a day I don't check my coins performance using the coinmarket app. Most also, trying to see if there are other new exciting news in the market.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Crypto currency gives me excitement just like you when I wake up every morning, I will check the progress of my coins in my wallet, each day I have more zeal for crypto currency, I participate in bounty campaigns, to promote good and geniue project, I also invest in altcoins that have value, in fact crypto currency is my life náà because am dedicating all my time to crypto currency.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

I think everyone who is active in the Crypto world will do the same thing, every day doing progress checks on bounty,
trading buying and selling tokens or coins, and even looking for the latest bounty campaign
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is composed of the latest technology blockchain which is and will be used in many different fields thus tecnological advacements and its still an development stages and it seems we are pioneering this technology. It is composed of many tasks where you can earn rewards without investment thus so exciting.
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

Of course
Crypto has benefited a lot in my life and it makes me happy and grateful to know the world of Crypto even though I am very late
cyrpto provides many positive benefits for everyone in this world including me personally
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

I don't very often check the prices of their coins. It doesn't make sense until the market recovers. To once again not to be upset.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

I always have projects at hand that i either invested in or that i am promoting. So, whenever wake up into a new down, i usually check through communication channels for updates. After which i proceed with my trading activities. I also participate in bounty, but i do that mostly at night.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Indeed, I will agree with your statement. After all, crypto always causes a lot of excitement. Because I want to get good results for a large amount of work done and time spent. I believe that such excitement is one of the components in the work on the crypto market.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Indeed, I will agree with your statement. After all, crypto always causes a lot of excitement. Because I want to get good results for a large amount of work done and time spent. I believe that such excitement is one of the components in the work on the crypto market.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Yes, I have to admit that I regularly worry about the crypto market. At the same time recently, this excitement has been preserved literally every day. But still, the crypto market gives me more hope and advantages in life. Therefore, I already resigned myself to such unrest.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

Of course, this excitement is constantly being preserved today. But personally for me the crypto market has given many opportunities and benefits, including economic changes in my life and new knowledge for professional activities. So now I'm ready for such unrest.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I have to admit that personally I have a crypto market that also causes regular unrest. But I think that this is actually a normal situation. After all, you are all worried about your money and ideas. Of course, the market has been going through hard times lately, but I have already managed to reach a level of financial security, so the unrest has decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: