Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:21:36 PM

I think that every person who is engaged in cryptocurrency performs the same actions as you, after sitting down at the computer we immediately check their wallets and all the coins that we have, because we understand that the market cryptocurrency growth can occur in seconds, so we should always be aware.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:23:50 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:02:45 AM by bitcoin31

Cryptocurrency gives me excitement like in trading when I thinking I get more profit Im so very excited with that. I also feel excitement if I heard and see good news to the coin that I hold like partnership and new project because it can help to the coin to increase. Excitement is normal to those people who have coin hold because they are excited for sure to get their profit.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Nowadays, for me it does not anymore gives me excitement but worries, to think that market is really bad at this time, in fact day by day my portfolio is decreasing in value, i do also have bounty tokens which turn to be bad, some coins and tokens were losing its momentum and losing its value. I dont know how far should i wait to make my portfolio become positive, maybe later or sooner, i hope bullrun is coming soonest, as i am expecting the best of it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:47:00 PM

Right now, I can't see any excitement from my person. But, probably many people are on the same boat as me with the market sentiment right now and not many new people that really want to invest in it.
Being excited about the market is very difficult especially when we have been in a bear market for longer than a year, so people are not really investing and that means less volatility and opportunities to make money so it is completely understandable why we do not see too many people being positive about the market, but this will change and the only thing you need to do to be one of those which gets profits is simply to not give up on this market.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

Crypto gived a lot of excitement, beyond just making profit from it,the joy of participating in different bounty campaign, getting to work with different people from different part of the world and so on.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies has been an immense blessing to be, it has brought joy, financial freedom and excitement into my life, all thanks to airdrop and bounties, now I have things to do to occupy my time and give me extra income.

bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

of course it does otherwise I wouldnt be here  Wink
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:43:01 PM

If you had asked this question last year, j would have answered with a resounding YES but as things are going now, crypto has not given me any excitement this year 2019 but I am hoping it would improve soon.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:55:55 PM

Cryptocurrency still gives me quite a lot of satisfaction because it still pays my bill. If for one thing, am happy about that. The market is bad now, yes but with time there will be improvement.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:58:18 PM

of course it does otherwise I wouldnt be here  Wink
There is one reason why we come together in this markets. I am sure at the end of day what matters for you is the same thing why we feel excitement. Wink
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:02:42 PM

From the start, only one thing that always excite me about crypto currency. And that is, when I receive my reward tokens in different kind of bounty campaign...specially when I was a newbie on this kind of market. After a long interval of time working on bounties, that is the best moment when you absolutely receive those specific altcoins.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

I guess we all become very happy anytime we see our portfolio all in green and this sends some shrills of excitement in us all. Crpytocurrency investments actually makes me very happy anytime i see my coins and cryptocurrencies rising in value especially when i bought at a great dip. For instance cryptocurrencies are very down at the moment and i have invested in some cryptocurrencies and i hope they rise very soon to make me happy.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:19:16 PM

I'm really trilled by cryptocurrencies especially bounties, investment, trading and the projects. I always wish it succeeds because it will play a big part in global economy if it does.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:25:46 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market worries me. Especially at the time when all the coins are falling sharply. I worry about my investments.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market worries me. Especially at the time when all the coins are falling sharply. I worry about my investments.

Its a normal in any altcoins to fluctuated to its value and if you invest in those top coins such as bitcoin and etherium you don't have to worry even though its falling sharply because it will recover soon in a certain time. It was happen many times and since the market now is on the bearish, i guess its time to put more investment into it.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:48:09 PM

Well, I may say that time goes by and as we always go with life and everything. The word excitement to me about Cryptocurrency is still there but really we are not bound by emotions so to speak. What I really feel is that I have full of hopes that everyday will always be profitable even at this point of time that bearish season was really felt. So that's it. I am looking forward that someday, the glorious moment will come again for the cryptocurrency.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:09:03 AM

If I personally pay more attention to the price of today's coins, because I am a trader, then what I do is check the latest price of the coins that I have invested, so I can analyze the news about the actions I take in trading.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

Certainly cryptocurrency gives excitement.
The situation on the cryptocurrency market is changing very rapidly.
Many holders are very difficult now when the market is in decline.
Because of the excitement, some sell promising coins for nothing.
And those who patiently wait for the restoration of prices in the market and will be awarded for peace of mind.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

Investments should be approached with a "cold head".From the fact that you are worried, only harm to health. Determine for yourself what you want from your investments at the moment. If you can influence, then act, and if not, shrug, and live on. But of course there should be control over investments.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:59:20 PM

Yes of course, very much excitement, Cryptocurrency can make my life always in excitement day by day. Not only excitement but it is also change my life financially and widen my knowledge too in different aspect, most likely online.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: