Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Well mate, I think crypto can make one person  rich someday but not overnight. We all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature and the price will pump and dump anytime. Just like other businesses,  it takes a lot of time and effort and strategy to be able to earn a lot and become rich people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

We need to make it clear that the journey can be far ahead, so if we really want to follow it, the best key is to have the extreme patience you can't afford in normal life, and hold your coins to embrace the better future wealth of the shelf of life than rushing for 30 seconds.
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Yes, it could make you rich overnight but it could also make you become penniless over the night too.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I don't think you should rely too much on luck. since success depends on your knowledge.
montaza

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

It all depends on your skill and luck, your perseverance and patient for you to earn money and become a millionaire. It is possible if you have a high capital you would invest in trading.
Coinguru888

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

i think now it's significantly higher especially in the current state of the market. It's almost impossible to get rich in such a short period of time.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

These words were relevant two years ago or 1 year ago but not today because if you invest in crypto-currencies today, it is almost certain you will lose all your money. These words are just the opinion of a man who sees the situation from the outside and not within this situation.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Fortune and luck are important in any activity. I think that these words are not relevant at the moment because everybody can see the condition of the market and that at this time it is foolish to rely on luck.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

You have to be a big lucky person to become rich overnight with crypto. Such a case is very rare, and the last time was almost a year ago. I do not think that such lucky tickets fall out often.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

rich in one night is unlikely, but clearly significantly increase their money yes. I myself remember for a day I earned more than a year in a previous job
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

I think that success in the crypto currency market does not always help. Most of those people who hoped for luck lost all their money.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

All jobs with extra hours to work with, is called overtime so need to paid such workers overtime pay, its means extra income. Therefor in crypto also overnight work is can gain much high income and in crypto we all knew that it more high income compare to our regular job so it can be  make you rich.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

It's a fallacy to believe cryptocurrency can make one rich overnight. It's possible for one to make substantial returns within a short period of time with the aid of cryptocurrency but it requires careful selection of digital assets with huge potentials and a great deal of luck. The fact that cryptocurrency is highly risky makes it highly rewarding when one is fortunate.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

I think that the words of the investor can be seen as an attempt to influence a person's decision. Any poor man wants to get rich, but that wealth does not come quickly, only a few can boast that they got rich thanks to a happy coincidence. So be very careful to treat such words and think first with your head.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

If you belong to a lower class family and you invest in cryptocurrency with not having enough money then becoming rich overnight is hardly possible. Seriously speaking, I guess its impossible to become rich overnight in cryptocurrency. For me, it takes more years before you achieve it.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

I think that success in the crypto currency market does not always help. Most of those people who hoped for luck lost all their money.
I'm thinking of counting only on luck is not worth it, if you do not have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, you can easily lose everything. Therefore, we need to constantly learn.

samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Seem to be making people poor overnight this year lol. Obviously it's possible but crypto is high risk so best not to invest too much of your overall worth.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

It is early for investment but most of the coins are trash, also you are more likely to be poor instead of rich over night.

Depends but not overnight, theres no easy money, all you need is to do your best and to work hard to get your money that you want to earn. I agree that most of the time coins are trash because sometimes it has no value and exchangers so you all have to be careful.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

It is early for investment but most of the coins are trash, also you are more likely to be poor instead of rich over night.

Depends but not overnight, theres no easy money, all you need is to do your best and to work hard to get your money that you want to earn. I agree that most of the time coins are trash because sometimes it has no value and exchangers so you all have to be careful.
Its depend how you trade it but it possible, if you want to be rich in only overnight then work hard for it because it is not easy to get money instantly. No one can be rich in a easy way, those rich people are work hard to get earn that they want. Since you're in cryptocurrency,  the only thing you can do is explore and know all the way to get earn especially now that there are more method that can give you lots of money.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

I think no, it won't make anyone rich overnight. Maybe it can make poor someone overnight, but rich? There is some time that need to be waited to become rich you know. Because the only way for you to become rich overnight is lottery or inheritance. No one becomes wealth with crypto so fast so don't even think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: