Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

It would be foolish to say that specially in current phase. It's a highly volatile market which needs constant monitoring and patience. It has farsighted benefits but for now we just need to go slow and steady, or else, we can lose whatever we have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

i think crypto can make us rich really fast, but also cryptocurrencies is a big risk, u can lose all your money. so u need to be smart and careful.
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

overnight i doubt it, but to become a millionaire hodling for along time is very possible, those that hodl bitcoin have prove that you can be an instant millionaire so its possible that a certain cryptocurrency will also do the same. You just need luck to choose the right one.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
If I had a friend convinced me as what one investor says that to me,maybe  I'm not hire because what a dream especially an average person like me.If I think I am rich person maybe it can happen because I had a money to invest in a big amount.But its a big risk also to invest especially now a days  that the market value was going down.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

The biggest problem in cryptocurrency is high risk factor. It is true that trading in cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight but it is not that simple. There are many risks and hidden factors that are not so obvious for a new investor in this field. People wanted to invest in cryptocurrency but they also wished that there should be a platform where they will be able to trade easily and there will be low risk factor too.
MyCoin8

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Cryptocurrency cannot make you rich overnight. Investment in cryptocurrency is a slow and steady approach. You must be patient too.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Cryptocurrency will not make you rich instantly. You need to put a lot of effort for this, and also apply your knowledge and experience.
Everyone has a perspective to get rich, the main thing is how he uses it.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Yes i agree that this is the way or a chance that is given by crypto users to give an opportunity for people who are less fortunate in their way of living, because many poor individual learned in crypto and give their effort and knowledge was given a chance to get rich and be and instant millionaire, but for now you need to treat it an extra way of income because of the successive downfall of the market value.
SLbountyhunter

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

It's not as easy as imagining to be a millionaire in one single night. In fact, it promises to be rich in investing on the crypto field. But it takes a long time and needs to see fluctuating market prices. At least patience and the right strategy are needed. You can get wealth, day by day.
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

i think, its possible, that u can become rich with cryptocurrencies. but it takes more time than one night. and it is really risky. i cant tell u that it is standard, that is kind of dream.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

I agree with you when you say that great investment opportunity is here that even an average person is able to do it and many have proven it so and you can ask them one by one. I am sure that it's certainly not an overnight success. That was an overstatement. Success requires so much effort, passion, luck, and definitely, it takes time.  Wink

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

there is no more incident to get rich overnight in crypto unless you also issue a fairly large capital. because now it's not making you rich if you make a little mistake and not careful crypto will make you poor in just minutes.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

You could become millionaire, but don't pray on this. It will happen with a lot of effort, patience to hold your tokens,no matter what the price is and also a bit of luck. Not everybody entered market in 2013 is a millionaire, some of them just sold thousands of BTC for low prices and cash out.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

I believe that you can gain profit but not overnight. We need to spent alot of time and hard work for to gain profit that can make us become rich.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Yes it is posible to be rich overnight in crypto. But we need to spent a lot of time to gain more profit. Dont wish for it insert some effort and lots of patience. It is in your own hands..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

No, in the current trend it is not possible to become rich overnight. But you can become rich after some months or years. You could become rich overnight on last year in the month of November-December. It also depends on your investment and if you succeed to sell your cryptos at a high price.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

If you can get rich overnight, you will easily lose your home in an hour! Investment bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive but quite risky!
You must consider carefully when joining and decide on the investment!
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Only a big lottery can make you rich overnight, nothing else. It takes a lot of patience, skills and right judgement to make a fortune in cryptos. But more importantly, cryptos are not to make you rich but to give you freedom, privacy and benefits of decentralization. That's the main thing.

I agree, because that's also my experience in the crypto world
rich overnight is more appropriate if we win the lottery
but, in crypto, there must be an effort even though it is a little but it is use up any times.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

it can be true, but it can also be wrong, baby ...
because in crypto want to get instant income, then at least already have adequate skills.
unfortunately not everyone in the crypto business already has the relevant skills. At least they learn also requires time.
so, depending on the situation of each person.
however, being rich overnight is more appropriate if it's just an expression.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

krypto is a high risk market. you have to choose carefully which project you invest and it's not a *one night* process, but ye, you can earn a lot of money for example with a good ICO investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: