Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I think the purposes of this project is good enough to keep on thriving in this cryptocurrency lord.
By making a place where any freelancer and job owner, should be able to makes bot side (freelancer and Job owner) to get at most.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?

From what I've read so far, its not just about freelancing. It also aims at disrupting the supply chain market which is a thriving market. Sourcing for services is safer and comes with more trust.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.

I do believe that understanding the risk of project dying/disappearing is what motivated Linkchain in the first place to come up with such a wonderful project that reduces the risk of sourcing for goods and services. Thus individuals like you can have legit freelancing jobs.

docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?

Certainly, job seekers consider the expenses. Charging up to 20% is steep! Therefore, it is safer to freelance with Linkchain
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:56:45 PM by easemypain

I have executed a project in a time past where after finishing the project the agreed payment was not fulfilled. I do hope this platform can emphasize more on the issue of transparency so that servicers and renders are happy at the end of every job.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

very interesting, this project was so complete the item, because there is the ICO, and also about the rule of ICO you can read in this thread, that make many participant will join it
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

All freelancing platforms today are trying to improve quality by ensuring sellers are what
they say the are, and handing over verification of suppliers to a third party
is a smart idea that solves this problem. Its good to know that this project has captured this key aspect, Knowing that the third parties are experts will definitely allow established
professional join the platform.
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.

Absolutely agree!   Cheesy
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

freelancer is a centralized platform while doncoin is the token on hirefreelancerz.com
I think the real question would have been, how will this platform compete with gigtricks.com/ ,hirefreelancerz.com and http://hiway.io/ ?
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.

Well then, i think i like the idea behind this project and what it is out to achieve. it would really go a long way in addressing the cynicism that exist as a result of other projects that have attempted and failed.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Has been quoted enough linkedin, then, will be able to jointly use Linkchain next to linkedin? Will the freelance payment be only with the Linkchain token?
richejhn

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

No more scepticism or worries looking for freelancers that may end up frustrating and wasting your resources. Linkchain just solved the problem. They are making life really cool.
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

I read the white paper in detail.

This is insane. I was writing down comments and questions while reading your white paper.

I wrote: "What about Escrow? and Dispute Resolution?  —- I kept reading and it was there
—-

I read about your scalability claims. So I wrote "Where is your marketing plan?" Then BAM! It was there.

——

I wrote "What about C-Level Executives?"  Then I remembered your focus was on freelancers

———-

I wrote "Why no Designers or Technical Writing" categories? I didn't see that answer. Was it deliberate?

Conston got back with me and said, there will be hundreds of categories.

———

I wrote: "What about the Bounty Program?"  Shucks! After reading the whitepaper, I was sooo happy that you aren't going to do any massive airdrops or bounty deals for a bunch of uhhh folks looking for freebies and are extremely vocal social media complainers.  I like your approach to the Bounty Program. Contribute to the project, and you are privileged to participate in the Bounty Program. Wonderful. Then your social media groups and venues won't be filled with 90% cray cray-ziness.

——

For someone who used to read 5 whitepapers a day, this one is not only unique. It is not filled with marketing hype, complex acronyms meant either to confuse us or communicate some type of superiority. It also isn't filled with fluff.

I SAY KUDOS! IT IS ABOUT TIME!

---

The interesting thing is, the pain demonstrated in the whitepaper is MY pain, too!

The vesting of tokens by founders and other key players is so on point. Finally the smart contract distribution of ICO tokens to the company based upon milestones and performance IS DA RIGHT WAY!

Looking forward to the MVP!
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

LINKCHAIN is designed to secure transactions between buyers and suppliers using hybrid blockchain and this platform will reduce the risk of source of goods and services on the main social networking site by connecting buyers and suppliers that have been verified through the AutoMatch and CercaMatch methods.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

Thanks for your comment, and I assure you that our team is 1) highly experienced 2) highly motivated and 3) highly committed.  In other words, a group of very seasoned veterans is going to deliver the implementation you are hoping for.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
Ladies and Gents, I just want to thank all of you for your positive comments about the project, and to let you know that I am here to answer any questions or address any comments that you may have.  Please feel free to pm me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: