Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

There seems to be some promising news to the whole freelancing career in addition to Linkchain:According to Warner, as many as 42 million Americans — roughly 30 percent of the workforce are self-employed/freelance workers and as such, a Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act is targeted at them. Things are gradually changing for the good of freelancing!
Roberto281

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!
Thanks for the encouraging words and whilst we have been as transparent as possible we still have a few things up our sleeves and major differentials!! We also absolutely do have plans that sit outside of the stated roadmap and initial business plan but firstly we are keeping the first generation laser focused and simple and will focus and expand further later on down the line. Stay Tuned and thanks for your support!!
Roberto281

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Some great engagement and conversations flowing here and its fantastic to see....yes this is invariably a concept that is fundamentally a solution for a problem that currently exists and with costs a major barrier to growth for individuals and businesses, the functionality and deliverance will enable professionals and businesses to apply themselves a little differently and maximise the opportunities that would sometimes be hindered.....with the risk negated of receipt of payment too...how amazing is that!!
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

There is an anticipated increase in the number of freelancing in the nearest future. Already in place like US, it is said to be 1 in every 5. As online businesses continue to grow, i am hopeful that the relevance of Linkchain will be known much more.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

do you think the ETH SEC News will impact Icos?

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.

I think that new projects will not find a buyer for themselves soon. The reason is simple in the market for a lot of projects, 95% of them just collected money and did not show anything. Investors are not ready to give money more under the idea. They agree only on the finished and working product, at least in the test.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

All outsourcing stages today are attempting to upgrade quality by ensuring merchants are what they say they are and giving overcheck of suppliers to a neutral body is a brilliant thought that takes care of this issue.
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

There seems to be some promising news to the whole freelancing career in addition to Linkchain:According to Warner, as many as 42 million Americans — roughly 30 percent of the workforce are self-employed/freelance workers and as such, a Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act is targeted at them. Things are gradually changing for the good of freelancing!
Thanks for your comments and your statistics!  Yes, the freelancing workforce will only continue to grow globally.  LINKCHAIN will provide a secure environment for business transactions for this massive market.
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Linkchain has a really good idea. The Linkchain platform will open up many job opportunities for many people around the world.
I will closely monitor the project's progress and ICO progress.
Hope Linkchan will succeed.
Good luck!

I think I will follow suit and watch closely because as a freelancer, this is a game changer for me if LinkChain succeed!
Venphipabu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this plan, yup
only-one234

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

do you think the ETH SEC News will impact Icos?

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.

I think that new projects will not find a buyer for themselves soon. The reason is simple in the market for a lot of projects, 95% of them just collected money and did not show anything. Investors are not ready to give money more under the idea. They agree only on the finished and working product, at least in the test.

My experience is that yes new ICOs have been having a difficult time. The key is separating the wheat from the chaff - the valuable from the worthless - LinkChain definitely falls into the 'valuable' category in my opinion. They have a very strong CEO and team behind them - one of the most important things I look for before I invest. The reason many ICO projects don't deliver is that lack of a strong team and visionary.
only-one234

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this plan, yup

They've got a super active Telegram group - devs and even the CEO Conston is pretty active there. Really good to see because in so many ICOs the CEO and other management are completely removed from investors which doesn't ever inspire confidence.
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

This project has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
nancbois

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

This project has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

Thanks for your comments.  Yes, structuring the business on the blockchain will make transactions secure.  Much safer environment for Buyers and Suppliers to transact business
nancbois

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

This business will change the way freelancing works globally. Secure platform, transparency for buyers and suppliers... Going to be great!
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

This business will change the way freelancing works globally. Secure platform, transparency for buyers and suppliers... Going to be great!

“I don’t care about the price for now” it’s a strong statement. So what do you care for?
Now that you are willing to hold tokens for long terms and you are optimistic about its success, can Linkchain be the dream we all wish for?

As freelance, we want to work and get paid
Speaking from personal experience, if you’d ever freelance and not get paid, you will understand why.

docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!
Thanks for the encouraging words and whilst we have been as transparent as possible we still have a few things up our sleeves and major differentials!! We also absolutely do have plans that sit outside of the stated roadmap and initial business plan but firstly we are keeping the first generation laser focused and simple and will focus and expand further later on down the line. Stay Tuned and thanks for your support!!

Life is full of surprises, but having plans outside the roadmap is on a whole new level entirely!

To be progressive, is to think ahead, plan ahead and execute these plans by evaluating the risk involved.  If you guy’s have foreseen the future of Freelance, I’m down!
nancbois

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Indeed they are changing.  And LINKCHAIN will ensure confidence and security.  The additional matching ability will be a big plus as well.
Brendan_Conlon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Indeed they are changing.  And LINKCHAIN will ensure confidence and security.  The additional matching ability will be a big plus as well.
Wow!! Imagine this, roughly 30% self-employed/freelance… Linkchain will defiantly instil job security & guarantee payment, so freelancers can forge their destiny without the fear of working and not getting paid. This is the change we all been waiting for happened.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.

Welcome to the competition… Monopoly has never been favourable to clients in any business.

It just awesome to have your favoured dish served from a different restaurant than your usual restaurant.

By tasting it, you’d know the difference. LinkChain is ready to serve her clients with a new dimension to freelancing, can’t wait to see what’s different from Upwork Monopoly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: