Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

There seems to be some promising news to the whole freelancing career in addition to Linkchain:According to Warner, as many as 42 million Americans — roughly 30 percent of the workforce are self-employed/freelance workers and as such, a Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act is targeted at them. Things are gradually changing for the good of freelancing!

Yes the stats for self-employed and Freelancers in the USA is staggering - which leads to a very large Target Market for LINKCHAIN!
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 09:49:59 PM by docxdrl

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Teamwork, Hardwork and experience are some of the keys for success. Despite all this.  Giving  us a test of what’s different from the usual freelancing sites we know, I'm willing to invest so to see the project come alive!
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

The digital world so to say is dominating faster than anyone could imagine, freelancers can select and execute temporary jobs, projects around the world, while employers can also select the best individuals and available contractors for specific projects from a larger pool order than that available within its locality. This is what Linkchain is here to offer.

Freelancing can be more than a temporary job and a few dollars worth of project. LinkChain is giving us the opportunity to make freelancing a more steady and reliable source of income by Linking us with the right group of people and company around the world.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

The digital world so to say is dominating faster than anyone could imagine, freelancers can select and execute temporary jobs, projects around the world, while employers can also select the best individuals and available contractors for specific projects from a larger pool order than that available within its locality. This is what Linkchain is here to offer.

Freelancing can be more than a temporary job and a few dollars worth of project. LinkChain is giving us the opportunity to make freelancing a more steady and reliable source of income by Linking us with the right group of people and company around the world.

Yes, far more.  Freelancing and Remote Working is the future of employment.  One day, the majority of workers will be working these ways, and there are a huge number of folks who have been doing it full-time for years, the numbers just keep increasing!
troganhorseyo

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H10AQr2qdgdzZkK3wz0xkiW8AGtzh_kF/view

this is their whitepaper - does this link work for you?   
troganhorseyo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Completely different projects. LINKCHAIN (LNK) (soon to be in ICO), is a supply chain project for buyers and sellers of freelance services e.g. graphic design, web design, or copywriting for instance. It will work with/ on-top-of currently established platforms like LinkedIn (initially), and later on Facebook, Fiverr and Upwork too, but make it safer, easier and cheaper to conduct business, whilst still retaining access to the huger user-bases of those platforms.

Chain Link (LINK) on other hand is a blockchain project focused on connecting smart contracts to real world data, events and payments.

LINKCHAIN (LNK) will probably be a top 50-100 cmc project and is well worth the investment in their ICO when it starts on 11th November this year.

nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Completely different projects. LINKCHAIN (LNK) (soon to be in ICO), is a supply chain project for buyers and sellers of freelance services e.g. graphic design, web design, or copywriting for instance. It will work with/ on-top-of currently established platforms like LinkedIn (initially), and later on Facebook, Fiverr and Upwork too, but make it safer, easier and cheaper to conduct business, whilst still retaining access to the huger user-bases of those platforms.

Chain Link (LINK) on other hand is a blockchain project focused on connecting smart contracts to real world data, events and payments.

LINKCHAIN (LNK) will probably be a top 50-100 cmc project and is well worth the investment in their ICO when it starts on 11th November this year.

Thanks for helping with this, and the link for the whitepaper.  Much appreciate your support!
nancbois

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Teamwork, Hardwork and experience are some of the keys for success. Despite all this.  Giving  us a test of what’s different from the usual freelancing sites we know, I'm willing to invest so to see the project come alive!

Thanks for your support!  Much appreciated
thot_thot_thot

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Can't really believe that a project like this (using the blockchain to solve many of the issues around freelancing) hasn't come along sooner. Sweet idea though, I'm ready to buy in when the pre-ico starts in October.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.

Welcome to the competition… Monopoly has never been favourable to clients in any business.

It just awesome to have your favoured dish served from a different restaurant than your usual restaurant.

By tasting it, you’d know the difference. LinkChain is ready to serve her clients with a new dimension to freelancing, can’t wait to see what’s different from Upwork Monopoly

Even though Upwork provides some form of verification and escrow service, they charge a premium fee of 20%  to the freelancer to ensure a reduction in risk.This price is unwittingly high considering tax payments and other expenses. Also communication and collaboration between the buyers and freelancers are very restricted on their platform, I think in a bid to ensure that the 20% fee isn't circumvented. LinkChain provides security,verification and trust among other things, without the high payment fee.
troganhorseyo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Thanks for helping with this, and the link for the whitepaper.  Much appreciate your support!

No problem Nancy, I give credit when credit's due. World class ICOs are far and few between these days.
thot_thot_thot

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

No problem Nancy, I give credit when credit's due. World class ICOs are far and few between these days.

I think you meant "few and far between" ; )
nancbois

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Can't really believe that a project like this (using the blockchain to solve many of the issues around freelancing) hasn't come along sooner. Sweet idea though, I'm ready to buy in when the pre-ico starts in October.

That's great!  Thanks for your support.  Have you registered yet on our whitelist?  It's open - just click on the link on the website
nancbois

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Absolutely!   Smiley
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.

Welcome to the competition… Monopoly has never been favourable to clients in any business.

It just awesome to have your favoured dish served from a different restaurant than your usual restaurant.

By tasting it, you’d know the difference. LinkChain is ready to serve her clients with a new dimension to freelancing, can’t wait to see what’s different from Upwork Monopoly

Even though Upwork provides some form of verification and escrow service, they charge a premium fee of 20%  to the freelancer to ensure a reduction in risk.This price is unwittingly high considering tax payments and other expenses. Also communication and collaboration between the buyers and freelancers are very restricted on their platform, I think in a bid to ensure that the 20% fee isn't circumvented. LinkChain provides security,verification and trust among other things, without the high payment fee.

Yes - and the irony is that the UpWork "walled garden" approach actually has an effect opposite what they intended - because it drives both buyers and suppliers to take the project offline and work outside of the UpWork environment!
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

do you think the ETH SEC News will impact Icos?

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.

I think that new projects will not find a buyer for themselves soon. The reason is simple in the market for a lot of projects, 95% of them just collected money and did not show anything. Investors are not ready to give money more under the idea. They agree only on the finished and working product, at least in the test.

Ofcourse you're very right in your opinion. Having gone through the whitepaper, the team behind the Linkchain project makes it very clear that they are strictly out to solve real world problems existing in the freelancing industry and I solely agreed with their proposal. This project is exceptional
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.
ginger_biscuit2

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.

Lol 8 ETH would be insane. I heard that this week they're doing another competition for 2 ETH instead, don't think details have been released yet but I'm just keeping daily tabs on their Telegram group its here: https://t.me/linkchain
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

Don't worry if you missed out Linkchain have another competition this week and rumour is that the amount will be even higher maybe 2 ETH this time. Keep eyes on their telegram and website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: