Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
only-one234

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

Check out this, LINKCHAIN were reviewed by SkillaKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfgrqqBugI&t=6s
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.

Lol 8 ETH would be insane. I heard that this week they're doing another competition for 2 ETH instead, don't think details have been released yet but I'm just keeping daily tabs on their Telegram group its here: https://t.me/linkchain

Yes, keep your eyes open for this contest, but also watch for another one during the week.   Wink

biggainz836

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.

Lol 8 ETH would be insane. I heard that this week they're doing another competition for 2 ETH instead, don't think details have been released yet but I'm just keeping daily tabs on their Telegram group its here: https://t.me/linkchain

Yes, keep your eyes open for this contest, but also watch for another one during the week.   Wink

Two contests this week? Following your Telegram could become a nice little money maker haha
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Really great from Linkchain team though, i missed out. Do you know the specific time for the next one?
thot_thot_thot

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

WHITELIST IS NOW OPEN GUYS https://linkchain.supply/get-whitelisted-form-page/   
nancbois

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

Check out this, LINKCHAIN were reviewed by SkillaKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfgrqqBugI&t=6s

Yes, and be sure to mark your calendar for the upcoming AMA Oct 2 at 1 PM EST
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

Yes, i can see there are too many interesting areas to look forward to in the project, although, like you rightly pointed out, i hope it scales through. I am Anticipating!

It would be nicer if the project has its own blockchain as it would be like Steem blockchain. And a community of freelancers having their portfolio curated and serving as a repository to scout for talents. I think Linkchain can handle this as I suppose it's a platform that can scale.

I think the more reason why Linkchain might not be considering its own blockchain is because the Enterprise level permissioned blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric) can serve the purpose it outght to presently and considering the fact that the project is solving real-life issues in freelance space but not blockchain related problems. Although, the platform is scalable, the need for Linkchain blockchain might arise in future who knows.
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

We have platform like Upwork in the industry already providing the reduced risk between supplier and buyers in transaction. whereby, the funds are held in escrow until the project term is fufil. The supplier in return pay 20% transaction charges which is considered exorbitant. For Linkchain has proposed to reduced this to 5%. To me the margin between 20%-5% is still not reasonable. Was expecting the system will propose zero charges for transaction fee. Or am I the only one noticing this.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

We have platform like Upwork in the industry already providing the reduced risk between supplier and buyers in transaction. whereby, the funds are held in escrow until the project term is fufil. The supplier in return pay 20% transaction charges which is considered exorbitant. For Linkchain has proposed to reduced this to 5%. To me the margin between 20%-5% is still not reasonable. Was expecting the system will propose zero charges for transaction fee. Or am I the only one noticing this.
I think a zero transaction fee is a good idea but not practical. I'm yet to see any successful business operating a zero transaction fee. Business models have to be realistic and attainable, I believe Linkchain is in the right direction.
setmefreewithyourmind

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

This is completely unrealistic, since how are the business supposed to make a profit then to run the platform if it's 0% fees? Come on 5% is a massive reduction on the current 20% charged by almost all of their competitors.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

I think a zero transaction fee is a good idea but not practical. I'm yet to see any successful business operating a zero transaction fee. Business models have to be realistic and attainable, I believe Linkchain is in the right direction.
Thanks for noting this, and yes of course you are correct, there has to be a realistic business model in place in order for LINKCHAIN to operate and expand - but a 5% fee is a fair and reasonable cost, and 1/4 the cost of UpWork (for example)!
sutetrez

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
aneocule

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
aneocule

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
sutetrez

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
Thanks for prompt reply, I will PM you
cryptocryptocrypto3

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Big week coming up for LINKCHAIN....

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd Conston (LINKCHAIN's CEO) is taking part in two interviews. The first one at 1pm EST is an AMA with SkrillaKing and the second is with Crypto Beadles at 3pm EST. Both on their YouTube channels. Tune it to both to find out why LINKCHAIN is generating so much interest at the moment, and why you should probably have yourself a bag. Don't wait to FOMO once it hits the exchanges, buy now in ICO.
nancbois

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Big week coming up for LINKCHAIN....

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd Conston (LINKCHAIN's CEO) is taking part in two interviews. The first one at 1pm EST is an AMA with SkrillaKing and the second is with Crypto Beadles at 3pm EST. Both on their YouTube channels. Tune it to both to find out why LINKCHAIN is generating so much interest at the moment, and why you should probably have yourself a bag. Don't wait to FOMO once it hits the exchanges, buy now in ICO.

Fasten your seatbelts, folks! 
nancbois

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

LinkChain (LNK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks for sharing that link and the info! Much appreciated.
nancbois

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Have you whitelisted yet?  Presale starts soon!
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

From a personal standpoint, I see a lot of merit in a project like this. Accountability, transparancy and security when it comes to a job market (especially when you aren't meeting face to face) is something that is often lacking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: