Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BoschiCoin Revival.. Check link  (Read 28190 times)
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

http://Boshi.pools.mindfox.net
Payment type: PPLNS
Pool Fees: 0%

Pre-register now and get ready for the launch

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net
PORT:   3343
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net:3343 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Do you have an irc channel that we can go to also where are you going to post the link to the github on launch for source?

Here you are: https://github.com/BoschiCoin/BoschiCoin

Taken from coin's official site: http://www.boschicoin.com/
Hi3899

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Why don't the pools state what country their server is situated. EU can be anywhere from the UK to Eastern Europe.
KeijiN (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:38:45 PM

Hey everyone. I want to be part of this launch but I have reservations. I was burned by the Zeitcoin launch... only a couple of the pools were actually ready to go at launch while the others either didn't have source code or didn't compile in time. Plus there was the 500 block chain stumble. smh

So anyway, I want to know what pools will be mining precisely at launch time, the first second of the launch? And is there a history of other successful launches with that pool team?

Other than that, I really like the idea of charitypools. Smiley

Hi Roadie and everyone,

We cant say for sure which pool will work exactly until launch in a few minutes.

The pools that are best accepted from everyone will be our official pools.

Thank you very much,
K,nak

Do you have an irc channel that we can go to also where are you going to post the link to the github on launch for source?

Hello C, 

Hopefully this will answer the question Cheesy

New block explorer is ready and awaiting source:

http://cryptotrends.info/boschi/explorer

Faucet prepared:

http://cryptotrends.info/boschi/faucet

Also note, a tipbot will be deployed on wallet release
mindfox

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:41:06 PM

Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

You do understand that it is not possible for the developer to know before hand which pool will be great, which will be good and which will be not that good.

Although as a pool owner I would like to invite you to my pool, I believe that it is for your best interest to signup to all pools and check them occasionally.
Be aware tough: Spreading the hashrate is the key to support this coin (and the pools that are involved).

Having one huge pool that takes all the load could be harmful for the coin and the pool itself (if the load is enormous, the pool will go down, miners will migrate to another pool, other pools goes down and so on).

So, if you want my opinion, don't pick the pool with the most load, because if you come to think of it, your shares will give you less coins (since you're mining with many).

I hope I didn't confuse more, but that's how I see it (and what I would do if I was a miner without a pool). Being a miner with a pool, it goes without thought that I will mine to my pool Smiley
hashfever

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:43:55 PM

HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://bcc.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts - 5 min
1% pool fee

Fonsinho

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:44:16 PM

And the local wallet :S?
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:45:37 PM

What is a Boschi?

Hi,

We hope Boschi will soon reveal himself after he amasses enough supporters! Grin

Thank you,
K,nak
localgrown

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

Only about 1000 had been test mined and will all be used as giveaways for the first 100 BCC wallet addresses (10x100).

How do you know what the first 100 wallets are?

do we just post here?
litecoinbc

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:45:57 PM

Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

You do understand that it is not possible for the developer to know before hand which pool will be great, which will be good and which will be not that good.

Although as a pool owner I would like to invite you to my pool, I believe that it is for your best interest to signup to all pools and check them occasionally.
Be aware tough: Spreading the hashrate is the key to support this coin (and the pools that are involved).

Having one huge pool that takes all the load could be harmful for the coin and the pool itself (if the load is enormous, the pool will go down, miners will migrate to another pool, other pools goes down and so on).

So, if you want my opinion, don't pick the pool with the most load, because if you come to think of it, your shares will give you less coins (since you're mining with many).

I hope I didn't confuse more, but that's how I see it (and what I would do if I was a miner without a pool). Being a miner with a pool, it goes without thought that I will mine to my pool Smiley

No you didn't but i am just tired of hitting the dud pools at launch only to miss out on 500 blocks...

I'll give yours a shot.
Hi3899

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:46:27 PM

Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

In what country/state is your server?
Also, is 8-10ms querytime good/bad?
thrassos

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

+1  Smiley

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
mindfox

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:50:23 PM

http://Boshi.pools.mindfox.net
Payment type: PPLNS
Pool Fees: 0%

Pre-register now and get ready for the launch

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net
PORT:   3343
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net:3343 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
I would also like to grab the opportunity to warn (so there's no misunderstanding) that because pools need to compile the linux wallet, there will be a small delay till wallet gets compiled and settings that are dependent on it (like wallet address for example) be inserted into pool's software.

At least that's what will happen to my pool so I don't speak on behalf of the rest of the pools...
karr1981

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:52:06 PM

http://boschi.minercorp.net/ is open for preregistrations.

We are an EU centric PPLNS Pool with 0.5 fees and fast confirmations.

join us now and be ready for launch.

any questions join our room #minercorp on Freenode

Karr1981
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:17 PM

My rigs are ready
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:42 PM

According to IP:

http://bcc.hashfever.com is French server
http://boshi.pools.mindfox.net is German server

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:56 PM

ATTENTION POOL OWNERS!

Please download the source from the following link...

https://mega.co.nz/#!ktVQzBAI!LeNQY50UDcqAauMwOuabxrZoWitVaSQhx_12ZfQ9S7I

the website will not have the source at the moment!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:55:11 PM

where is the wallet?
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

ATTENTION POOL OWNERS!

Please download the source from the following link...

https://mega.co.nz/#!ktVQzBAI!LeNQY50UDcqAauMwOuabxrZoWitVaSQhx_12ZfQ9S7I

the website will not have the source at the moment!

wow. so this will be an unfair launch.
roadies

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:52 PM

Thanks for all the answers. Are any pools getting source a few mins early so they can compile before launch?

It seems that pools should be the most trusted partners to ensure a coins success at launch. In an ideal world.

EDIT: NM. I just saw the link to the source posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: