Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3865 times)
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Friends, to buyETH is now quite dangerous. Think about how many non-working projects were able to collect it for ICO in huge quantities. I think the market should be cleared of scammers and speculators. What is not avoided will lead the price down to a fair price.
Do not rush with the purchase.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.  
And why you are panicking? Yes, I know the bear market has scared many people away but the price of ETH is not going to down that much anymore, ETH is the second coin in the market cap and it has good developers behind it, so instead of looking at the low price of ethereum with suspicious eyes you must look at it as one of the biggest opportunities you are going to have to make a lot of money with almost no risk.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

If you do believe in ETH you should put a part of your money in it gradually as it drops more. Personally, I think there are better opportunities in the market right now like STRAT which has much better products then ethereum. They just need to deliver and will go to the pleiades. And this is a fact. Wink I'll buy them all if not and will still go high in the clouds. Grin
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

If briefly, I think the current price of ethereum is good for buying. I am not going to dissuade you to buy ethereum because I am myself holding ethereum. I really consider that right now ethereum is very undervalued. I have read your appeal and it seems that you are not sure about buying ethereum. I think I understand your worry because I am tired of holding ethereum and waiting. I know that it is possible that ethereum may go significantly inferior 300$ but I do not think that ethereum will be lower 300$ quite long time.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

Do not panicked and great decision for you because a lot of people holding huge of eth because they assume and positive eth become better if the bitcoin goes uprise again in the coinmarket.
Congrats in advance hope you can earn profits in the right time and so not sell your investment in time of continue dropped the price wait the bounce.

Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:29 AM

Why we must panic when price down? I am sure that price will up again. I have ETH and I will keep hold.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

For me, ETH is still undervalued now but wait for another Bottom of ETH/BTC because it will still dump for sure. That is only my opinion, ETH is one of the best project in blockchain now. It is rank 2 in market cap.
brown01

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:49 AM

I think you should buy some eth so that you can sell it to the future because in the future it will grow strongly on the erc platform.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

ETH is not dying, for now the market price is cheap and you should buy,
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:06:25 AM

Founder of ETH have plan to solve scalability by use sharding and plasma, and also will turn mining reward from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake, and this mean ETH is not sleep but continuously to make their blockchain become much better. So Ethereum still become the most popular altcoin and has potential to grow again.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

The team behind the ethereum blockchain is improving and developing a lot in the market and don't bother about the sudden decrease in terms of price. So there is always growth in terms of ETH and now it is the right time to buy as many eth as possible in this dips.
icy season

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

At present, in my opinion you should invest. Since the past days we have witnessed very unwanted changes to ETH. Maybe this is a good time to buy.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

I think this is the right time to buy, because ethereum is currently at a lower price, so now is the time to buy ethereum, now speculation about ethereum is going to rise, many are popping up, so if you buy ethereum now, wait a little to sell it.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

If it is bad then I will buy ETH to trade at the present time. Currently, ETH is very low compared to the market in previous months. If you are interested in this market then you should invest in ETH, ETH is a big coin in this market and it is quite safe.
Ethereum will follow the success of Bitcoin, judging from the ETH digital currency rank is the second coin under bitcoin which is the most sought after by big investors even though the price is still relatively cheap compared to bitcoin but ETH will follow its success like bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

I think this is the right to buy ethereum while it is low and wait for the good price. It is a good choice to buy eth now.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

If you often panic and doubt then I suggest not to buy it, try to look for other alternatives that make you not hesitate to buy the coin, because there is a lot of coin I think there is something that suits you or maybe another solution is to encourage a new bullish market you buy. My advice is to prepare your analysis first and the profit target you want to achieve from purchasing the coin because this is the main thing so you are not confused when you buy a coin.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

buy eth if you believe it as an ecosystem that will be major in years to come https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
no more short terms speculation
gayan777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

this month lost open bull market i think a good time to buy eth my point is this December hit in eth 700$/800$ i all money change the eth
djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

Now is the right time to buy ETH. I think ETH dumped with sell rushing of many ICO projects. It have been dumped for along time and now the price is pretty for buy some also I will buy some ETH before it pumb back.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

If you see Etherum's price then this is the right condition because Etherum's price is decreasing. It can be said that this is an opportunity that we can achieve well. We just need to hope that one day the price of Etherum can increase again. I am optimistic that the standard price of Etherum can reach 500USD. This is an emotional control to be able to withstand until Etherum's price reaches a much higher value than the current Etherum price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: