Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3869 times)
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Even though how market falls including Ethereum but still I don't lift my trust from it. I still holding my eth and buy more as we have opportunity to catch it in low price.  And I may sure that Ethereum will soon to be moon when the time comes.
Right now, I will prefer to buy Ethereum because I have a positive feeling that it will go up together woth bitcoin. These two coins have a potential to be more profitable in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

I think it's too early to buy Ethereum. according to technical analysis, it can be understood that Ethereum will fall to 250$-200$. But I do not claim anything, so technical analysis shows.

snewkadel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Invest boldly!If eth dies then almost all the tokens will die out, do you believe it? I think that now the best price to buy, I personally buy more (to get superprofit) and do not sweat!
snewkadel

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

I advise you to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum, I see ethereum's development at this time is very slow and it will make you regret it.
On the contrary, eth is now just on the bottom, next fall it will be gone!If now they buy it you can do a lot of x,it's like buying bitcoin when he was 300 dollars,only a fool now will not buy eth .
Samia Samu

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

In my own knowledge, all crypto market is very down. So any coin price is low rate. I think, now is the very good opportunity to buy ethereum. I already buy some ETH for my future life and hold them long term.
Aniadec

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

I advise you to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum, I see ethereum's development at this time is very slow and it will make you regret it.
On the contrary, eth is now just on the bottom, next fall it will be gone!If now they buy it you can do a lot of x,it's like buying bitcoin when he was 300 dollars,only a fool now will not buy eth .

You might be right. But I think the real bottom on ETH still had not been reached 200-210. Only when I see that level I will buy it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

In my own knowledge, all crypto market is very down. So any coin price is low rate. I think, now is the very good opportunity to buy ethereum. I already buy some ETH for my future life and hold them long term.
You can't be more profitable if you just keep it on holding, it is better to make some gains by doing trades on it.  But if you have enough money, then you take the chances of having them more eth in you wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jasonjenks

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

The truth is that ETH keeps the second position in the market and I do not think it will drastically reduce its market share, however, if you want to bet on a new project with enormous potential, I invite you to visit the following page: http://www.ultrapoint.net/
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

Of course buy. Now, when the price of the eth is so low, you just need to buy it. Of course, no one will tell you exactly whether the price will be lower or not, but most will agree that this is a very low price for the eth. The most important factor of buying is that it is the best and most reliable altcoin for today. It will definitely be in demand and popular, which means that its price will certainly grow.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

Now ETH price is pretty low and ETH has one of the biggest community, so in your case I will definitely thinking about buying it, of course dont invest all your money in one order. You could buy some ETH for the first time and then watch how does the market change and then make your second decision .
Those who bought on $270 are already makes a good profit right now, ETH is the best in altcoins so I think its really worth it to invest on this technology. Its good that you invest money in different great coins because we cannot say if that one coin will make profit to you or you money will be useless so be careful on investing and make sure to invest with solid coins.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

I still buy it because eth must be used in transactions in erc20 wallet, it is very sad to see the decline in eth prices which is almost 70%, but actually they are very good and reasonable if their prices are also determined by the bitcoin trend. there is nothing wrong with this coin and they still have many holders.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

I still buy it because eth must be used in transactions in erc20 wallet, it is very sad to see the decline in eth prices which is almost 70%, but actually they are very good and reasonable if their prices are also determined by the bitcoin trend. there is nothing wrong with this coin and they still have many holders.
you are right all this happened because many fuds were spread yesterday, and to return the value is very difficult, I personally still buy eth and hold it in the local exchange
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

you are right all this happened because many fuds were spread yesterday, and to return the value is very difficult, I personally still buy eth and hold it in the local exchange

I find ETH to be the coin we need to hold it for the next year. This year it can still rise by 50 - 100% in coming months and 2019 may be the much better year than 2018. So if you do not require money than holding it is a better option as you will make money in some months only now.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

In my opinion, it is good to buy eth now while the market is down, and other currencies. And hold it when the market goes up.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

I find ETH to be the coin we need to hold it for the next year. This year it can still rise by 50 - 100% in coming months and 2019 may be the much better year than 2018. So if you do not require money than holding it is a better option as you will make money in some months only now.

Holding ETH in long term is always good because we have seen many ups and downs in terms of ETH price, now it is the right time for the investors to invest in ETH and hold it for another year because there might be a huge change in the next year for ETH. Surely the price of ETH will increase.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

of course if you have money then buy ethereum now because now the market has begun to show good things so you will have the opportunity to be able to get profit, don't hesitate
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

I think you should wait ETH price under $ 250
I think at the moment is not good at ETH really
needed one correction correctness of ETH to revive it
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Market is bleak and going down. causing ETH to drop significantly from the beginning of the year. But this is probably the opportunity to buy more ETH with a lot cheaper than the end of 2017. Buy and hold ETH for a long period of time. I believe you will not be disappointed that ETH is the best investment after the bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Ethereum is not dying for me. Because I believe they prefer only to the big pump will happen in the next few months and few years. Thousands of dollars price are possible to happen to ether and possible to become the next bitcoin. And buy a lot of ethereum now because price is only a hundreds dollars only and that is good opportunity now.

Why you choose etherem and not easy to die it's because ethereum have a lot of partners like ICO who are using ethereum to purchase token or altcoins.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Lots of people make a same question about ethereum buy or not. At the moment people buy different type of altcoin but some people want to buy ethereum. If you want to buy ethereum so I am always suggest to buy ethereum. You can buy at the moment because I think it is a perfect time to buy ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: