Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3876 times)
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Don't buy Ethereum.
Wait until market conditions improve and Ethereum shows signs of rising prices.
It has been several months since Ethereum experienced a price decline and made me doubt about the price of Ethereum.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Ethereum is a good choice when you are considering what Altcoin to buy.  Don't let the market discourage you as buying during the down market gives a lots of benefit to the buyer.  You will be buying low price and getting more quality coin for less!
if you target ETH in the form of bitcoin, I think at the moment ETH does have a low price. if it is changed in the form of bitcoin, the price of 1 ETH for now is 0.04 btc. there is a possibility that the price will rise to 0.07 btc or more by the end of the year.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Don't buy Ethereum.
It has been several months since Ethereum experienced a price decline and made me doubt about the price of Ethereum.

Ethereum today is down at $200 dollars and it was the best time to invest a huge amount because the price of bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the end of the year and that is the reason why you should take advantage of the current situation right now.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
willramis

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Well in my opinion buy it. It is still number 1 platform that 90% of blockchain projects use. EOS supposedly was the one to change that. But turn out to have too many flaws.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

For me i think now is the right time to buy ethereum we know that now a days ethereum price is decreasing that's why now is the perfect time at dip price buy more and hold it wait until the price of ethereum will rise up again im sure that you can earn a lot of profit
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Ethereum is a good choice when you are considering what Altcoin to buy.  Don't let the market discourage you as buying during the down market gives a lots of benefit to the buyer.  You will be buying low price and getting more quality coin for less!
if you target ETH in the form of bitcoin, I think at the moment ETH does have a low price. if it is changed in the form of bitcoin, the price of 1 ETH for now is 0.04 btc. there is a possibility that the price will rise to 0.07 btc or more by the end of the year.
in fact, I previously thought the optimal price of the etherium is around 0.07 btc. but now unfortunately there are hard times and it can drop even lower than 0.04.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Don't buy Ethereum.

Ethereum today is down at $200 dollars and it was the best time to invest a huge amount because the price of bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the end of the year and that is the reason why you should take advantage of the current situation right now.
We always never know what to expect in crypto market, but ETH is indeed a good catch and we might regret not investing on it now, I just store mine in the meantime until it rise again.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

In my opinion buying ethereum is a good thing because ethereum has a very promising prospect, I'm sure by buying ethereum we can get a big profit someday.
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

It's pretty low priced in Bitcoin now. Might not be a bad time to convert some.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

In my opinion, it should be the right time to buy as much ETH as possible, then hold until the market price stabilizes. And I am sure that by the end of 2018 BTC and ETH prices will recover.
it's very difficult to speak ethereum at the end of the year,
but there is good news if ethereum future will launch at the end of the year, hopefully ethereum prices can skyrocket
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

yes it looks like the price is right below. buy now don't miss. I think in September the price will go to $ 500
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Sure. I suggest you invest as quickly as you can. The drop history is past now. Now at the moment is the best time for buy or invest in Ethereum. You must know if the Bitcoin price start for going up then ethereum also start for up. Now etehreum is under 300$. It means if you invest or buy now then can make a good amount of profit. I don’t think that ethreum price can be drop more. Because already it was below 260$. Now it is 280$.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Ethereum is currently experiencing a deep downturn, ethereum prices fell below $ 300, and in my opinion this is an opportunity for all of us, especially fans of ethereum to have the opportunity to buy ethereum at a fairly cheap price, because as we know, ethereum is the best altcoin when this, which has a pretty good price.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

Don't buy Ethereum.
Those who wait long, may not notice an opportunity that eludes. Now the price of the Ether is very low. It's foolish to give up the opportunity to buy at that price. Even if the price drops to $200, sooner or later it will rise again. Ether coin number two in the top of all crypto currencies. To date, no other such project has even approached the popularity and significance to the Ether. So your words don't make much sense.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

The investment in ETH should be invested when the ETH rate is at the lowest possible level. The Ethereum Exchange rate at the moment is $ 283, not at $ 250 but you can invest to make a profit in the short-term. Forecast next month the market rate will rebind.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:15:50 AM

If you have made a decision by the time you started this tread you can already see a tiny bit of profit drom your investment l. As to what I remembered althose were the time that ETH was really low and buying it at that point will promise a great profit when it moon.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

If you have made a decision by the time you started this tread you can already see a tiny bit of profit drom your investment l. As to what I remembered althose were the time that ETH was really low and buying it at that point will promise a great profit when it moon.
Prices really matters in the world of investment, this is a tool to determine if you are losing or gaining. Mostly we look into its lowest price and then buy,  though it is good idea but it wasted more times waiting for it.  Prices fluctuations is inevitable, and it is better to take the opportunity to have some even if not the cheapest price in the market that of wasting a lot of time without nothing happen.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

looks like eth will follow the doge coin and storiqa that has recovered
I think Eth will go to $ 500 soon
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

if you feel the need then buy. now every bounty we get requires ethereum to be able to send tokens. so because of that, in addition to actual investment, ethereum is also a necessity
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Entry point is prime right now for the next few days to weeks, maybe months if the entire space blasts off again.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: